What is this stuff about Paul Pelosi, Ukraine,and unexperienced energy executive making millions?

Boy I never realized Dems really love Ukraine, being one of the most corrupt countries in the world, it fits their narrative well

President Trump highlights OAN report on Paul Pelosi, Jr. potential corruption in Ukraine | One America News Network

The Nepotism Scam In DC Grows Larger

3ku22g.gif

I wonder how big Nancy's vig was for getting her son the scam position and job?

they are all thugs ...all DemoRats are thugs....

Pelosi's son along with the other 3 sons.....all got their piece of the pie.

I would love to see them all pay for their crimes? Am I alone in this?

rUD670C.jpg
I believe Durham will be ripping these people like a rag doll and a Pitbull.
I remember yall said that about Inspector General Horowitz...

How did that turn out?

they are all thugs ...all DemoRats are thugs....

Pelosi's son along with the other 3 sons.....all got their piece of the pie.

I would love to see them all pay for their crimes? Am I alone in this?

rUD670C.jpg
I remember yall said that about Inspector General Horowitz...

How did that turn out?
Pretty damning ,unless you have a blind man read it to you.

This Ukrainian call and all its after birth was the greatest gift the Republicans could ever hope or wish for.

Kinda a flip Nixon scenario.

I know 2020 is going to be so entertaining Conservs will be S out popcorn by the tons.
It's all lies, so don't be disappointed when it just vanishes like the smoke it is.
^^ LOL the resident paid Dem shill circles the wagon.

giphy.gif

I sure wish I believed that. Durham will declare them all too well connected to prosecute. He may have harsh words against one or two, and he'll right the injustice done to Gen. Flynn, setting the DOJ/FBI up for more lawsuits, but he won't go after any of the crooks. The corruption in our government simply runs too deep for anyone to combat it.

This Ukrainian call and all its after birth was the greatest gift the Republicans could ever hope or wish for.

Kinda a flip Nixon scenario.

I know 2020 is going to be so entertaining Conservs will be S out popcorn by the tons.
It's all lies, so don't be disappointed when it just vanishes like the smoke it is.
^^ LOL the resident paid Dem shill circles the wagon.

giphy.gif
I don't have any need to circle the wagons, this will evaporate all on its own.

All of these illegal dealings with other countries has been going on for years. Pompeo was around during the times when these deals were being made. and barr himself should know all about them. The swamp is deeper than we think.

3ky0zp.gif

All of these illegal dealings with other countries has been going on for years. Pompeo was around during the times when these deals were being made. and barr himself should know all about them. The swamp is deeper than we think.

3ky0zp.gif
Lol. What a great pic. Lol.I borrowed it.

Lets investigate the last 20 yrs. Might as well.

3ky0zp.gif
Lol. What a great pic. Lol.I borrowed it.

Lets investigate the last 20 yrs. Might as well.

Washington, D.C. – Legislation introduced today by Rep. Mike Pompeo (R-Kan.) would block any federal or state action to require labeling of foods made with genetically engineered ingredients.

“More than 90 percent of Americans support labeling of GE foods,” said Scott Faber, senior vice-president of government affairs for EWG. “It’s clear the public wants to know what’s in their food, but if Rep. Pompeo has his way, no one will have that right.”
Big Food’s “DARK Act” Introduced in Congress

Monsanto's Ally Pompeo to Head the CIA: Bad Move, Donald

North Korea Accuses U.S. Using ‘Gangster-Like’ Tactics, Mike Pompeo Pushes Back

3kyoji.gif

Forum List

Back