What is Trump Doing in Mar-A-Lago?

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Just a theory here but I think the Governor of FL (Rick Scott) is going to endorse him tonight. Trump is in Rubio's backyard, and knowing Trump, this is his way of throat punching little Marco. We'll find out at 9pm

Yes? No? Maybe so?

I just saw on the news that Trump has a lot of business dealings in Florida, along with the New Yorker's who now live in Florida, so he has a very good chance.

Just a theory here but I think the Governor of FL (Rick Scott) is going to endorse him tonight. Trump is in Rubio's backyard, and knowing Trump, this is his way of throat punching little Marco. We'll find out at 9pm

Yes? No? Maybe so?

Rick Scott endorsed him earlier today. I got it from Trump's Facebook page.

Donald Trump, the businessman, is executing a textbook case of a hostile takeover of the Republican Party. It is beautiful.

It's funny as hell..............They've spent over a 100 million in the primaries trying to stop him............He's hardly spent anything.

It's funny as hell..............They've spent over a 100 million in the primaries trying to stop him............He's hardly spent anything.
He doesn't need to. He has the media on him like a rubber before a one night stand. Of course their motive is to make the GOP look foolish but at this point I don't fucking care anymore

He doesn't need to. He has the media on him like a rubber before a one night stand. Of course their motive is to make the GOP look foolish but at this point I don't fucking care anymore
He attacks the media as much as the other candidates................he has them all shaking their heads........

Ahhh sorry Gramps...There are people who truly care about their party and this must be very frustrating to see.

Forum List

Back