CNN one month ago,”Mar a Lago is only worth $18m”. CNN Yesterday, “Trump can get $240m to pay his fine if he sells Mar a Lago”

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

This is perhaps the stupidest thing I have ever witnessed…and I have seen numerous posts by Moonglow.

The court said Trump lied to the bank about the value of Mar a Lago. The court says it is worth $18m. Therefore, Trump owes $450m in fines.

CNN says Trump can sell Mar a Lago for $250m to pay the $450m fine he was assessed because the court claims Mar a Lago is only worth 18m.

That is serious left wing cult math.

190205A7-74BD-45B0-9991-A16F83B02859.jpeg

isn’t the whole case is that Trump overvalued Mar a Lago…and it is really only worth $18m?

CNN says it is worth $240.

IS THAT FAKE NEWS?

This is perhaps the stupidest thing I have ever witnessed…and I have seen numerous posts by Moonglow.

The court said Trump lied to the bank about the value of Mar a Lago. The court says it is worth $18m. Therefore, Trump owes $450m in fines.

CNN says Trump can sell Mar a Lago for $250m to pay the $450m fine he was assessed because the court claims Mar a Lago is only worth 18m.

That is serious left wing cult math.

I don't know how many times I have to remind you dingbats that the person responsible for the $18 million figure is none other than your orange ghod himself. The judge didn't do it, CNN didn't do it, James didn't do it. tRump did it.

Wake the fuck up.

If you're generous Mara Lago is worth 75 million, but you still have the deed ⛡ restrictions of the historic trust.
That is correct. Mar-a-lago is subject to deed restrictions and the property can't be used for its highest and best use. If I recall the property can only be used as a "social club" or something similar. Only Trump nuts think it is worth hundreds of millions.

View attachment 921742

isn’t the whole case is that Trump overvalued Mar a Lago…and it is really only worth $18m?

CNN says it is worth $240.

IS THAT FAKE NEWS?

And whatever happened to that collusion thingy m' bob?

Insurrection?

I daresay, it's all starting to project a veneer of disingenuousness.

I know, I'm really "out there" with these kind of perceptions and hot takes.

The Southern District of New York Court claims Mar a Lago is only worth $18m.

CNN says it is worth $240m….IN A FIRE SALE.

SO LEFTIES, WHO IS LYING? WHO IS THE FAKE NEWS?

Is the court lying or CNN?
CNN is wrong.

CNN needs to be sued for fraud for overvaluing properties like that.

$500 million fine. Payable to judge GYM CREEPER.

judge-arthur-engoron.jpg

This perverted creeper POS claimed in OFFICIAL COURT DOCUMENTS that MAR A LAGO is worth $18m.

CNN citing BLOOMBERG claims MAR A LAGO is worth $240m.

WHO IS LYING?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back