CNN one month ago,”Mar a Lago is only worth $18m”. CNN Yesterday, “Trump can get $240m to pay his fine if he sells Mar a Lago”

Here is a good one for you TDS fools.

A 5BR, 6 Bath on ONE acre for $56m.

But Mar a Lago on 17 acres is $18m?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: 🤡 🤡 🤡 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Trump has until tomorrow to pay $455M fine for claiming Mar a Lago is worth more than $18m.

CNN and Bloomberg say he can sell Mar a Lago for $240m to pay the $450m fine he has been assessed by the SDNY for claiming Mar a Lago is worth more than $18 million.

I cant get enough of this story.

This story is TDS CULT FUCKS turned to 11.

If MAR A LAGO IS ONLY WORTH $18m….HOW THE FUCK CAN TRUMP SELL IT FOR $240m?

If he DID sell Mar a Lago for $240…the corrupt would probably indict Trump for pric gouging or some bullshit.

What about Hunter Biden’s paintings selling for $500k?

How much you wanna bet….ONCE JOE BIDEN IS OUT OF POLITICS, THOSE HUNTER BIDEN PAINTINGS WILL NOT BE SELLING FOR $500k.

Good thing he's also got a 3.5 billion dollar windfall on the way in the form of Truth Social stock dividends.

How many times has this been prosecuted?

I would be fascinated to know the circumstances in all precedents of this COMPLETE BULLSHIT CASE.

Doesn’t matter what the bank does.

Trump wrote bullshit values on his statement and that’s fraud.
Yes it matters what the banks do

Ok dumbass I have property you want. My selling price is a million is it with that much? Yes it is if you want it bad enough

This is perhaps the stupidest thing I have ever witnessed…and I have seen numerous posts by Moonglow.

The court said Trump lied to the bank about the value of Mar a Lago. The court says it is worth $18m. Therefore, Trump owes $450m in fines.

CNN says Trump can sell Mar a Lago for $250m to pay the $450m fine he was assessed because the court claims Mar a Lago is only worth 18m.

That is serious left wing cult math.

It's no wonder you think the 2020 election was stolen. Your brain doesnt work.

Yes it matters what the banks do

Ok dumbass I have property you want. My selling price is a million is it with that much? Yes it is if you want it bad enough
There’s no exemption to fraud if the bank catches it first.

Lie on the financial statement and its fraud.

Your property isn’t worth a million dollars if no one is willing to pay a million dollars for it.

There’s no exemption to fraud if the bank catches it first.

Lie on the financial statement and its fraud.

Your property isn’t worth a million dollars if no one is willing to pay a million dollars for it.
What fraud?
My property is worth that if you want it bad enough. Other than that you don't get it.

Are you dense? I just said. Lie on the financial statement and it’s fraud.

That’s what Trump did.

Jesus, why do I have to explain everything to you over and over again?
Who was the victim? Did the banks loose money?
And dumbass my property is worth that if you want it bad enough. Other than that you don't get it.

Forum List

Back