CNN one month ago,”Mar a Lago is only worth $18m”. CNN Yesterday, “Trump can get $240m to pay his fine if he sells Mar a Lago”

Numbnuts as you have been told in the past Mar a largo is worth more than what the leftist cult judge said it was worth. CNN cult media just open that can of worms

In an interview with Fox News host Maria Bartiromo on Sunday, Eric Trump re-circulated the story initiated by Trump's team that they've been turned down by every lender they've reached out to regarding the bond, saying that they basically laughed in his face.

There’s no exemption to fraud if the bank catches it first.

Lie on the financial statement and its fraud.

Your property isn’t worth a million dollars if no one is willing to pay a million dollars for it.
Is it worth a million if I'm getting a loan and after doing their due diligence the bank agrees and loans me the money?

And when I pay it back on time and the bank is happy, exactly who was defrauded, Simp?

Are you dense? I just said. Lie on the financial statement and it’s fraud.

That’s what Trump did.

Jesus, why do I have to explain everything to you over and over again?
What was the lie? Be specific

Nothing you can prevent from being over turned
You'll forget all about this tomorrow. What is more concerning is your obvious lack of basic education per your writing skills or lack thereof. Perhaps you should consider taking a remedial English class at your local community college.

Forum List

Back