🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

what is worse? Lib vs. Con. (bedroom or wallet)

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
Libs always say; "stay out of our bedrooms"... yet the US pop. is only about 2-4% gay, depending on your sources.

Cons say stay out of our wallets. The VAST majority have a stake in keeping more of their own money, right? (libs or dems).

I'd say there are about 90% of the pop. (working) whose wallets are affected vs only a paltry 2-4 % affected in the bedrooms by lib policies....

I say that people's wallets trump people's bedrooms every time. Yet the attention the 2-4% get seems to almost equal the attention the other 90% gets. What is wrong with this picture? Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Libs always say; "stay out of our bedrooms"... yet the US pop. is only about 2-4% gay, depending on your sources.

Cons say stay out of our wallets. The VAST majority have a stake in keeping more of their own money, right? (libs or dems).

I'd say there are about 90% of the pop. (working) whose wallets are affected vs only a paltry 2-4 % affected in the bedrooms by lib policies....

I say that people's wallets trump people's bedrooms every time. Yet the attention the 2-4% get seems to almost equal the attention the other 90% gets. What is wrong with this picture? Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Well, the problem is that no one is trying to get into anyone's else's bedroom. While the entire ideological Left IS working day and night to promote theft via public policy.

Well, the problem is that no one is trying to get into anyone's else's bedroom. While the entire ideological Left IS working day and night to promote theft via public policy.

agreed, hence this post.

Forum List

Back