🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is wrong with the Supreme Court these days? Brunson case RE overturning distrusted results of the 2020 election.

what a lie

Leftists love their lies, don't they?

as Trump would say

Sad...
baby-trump-2.jpg

Maybe there only half as crazy as we thought?
Or are concerned about the distrust of the highest court in Our country.

No, their concern is to interpret the Constitution and federal law, as fairly and unbiased as possible. And in this case there is absolutely nothing for them base their ruling on, nothing to interpret. The simple truth is that there are existing procedures to remove a president if proof is presented in enough states that election fraud did occur and was sufficient to alter the outcome. If the president refuses to resign then the Congress can impeach him/her and force him out of office. But the Supreme Court has no authority to do that. It's not a question of distrust.

No, their concern is to interpret the Constitution and federal law, as fairly and unbiased as possible. And in this case there is absolutely nothing for them base their ruling on, nothing to interpret. The simple truth is that there are existing procedures to remove a president if proof is presented in enough states that election fraud did occur and was sufficient to alter the outcome. If the president refuses to resign then the Congress can impeach him/her and force him out of office. But the Supreme Court has no authority to do that. It's not a question of distrust.
doesn't the SC have the responsibility to make sure laws are enforced, esp the Constitution? What good does it do for the legislative branch to pass laws and no one has to adhere to them?

makes no damn sense

like I really care what some dumbass liberal thinks of my mental condition. Again, you liberals refuse to look at the evidence and then VOILA'!

There's no evidence!

dumb
Liberal don’t want to look at evidence? Who are the liberals in this scenario? The SC Justices?

I haven't met ONE liberal yet who has looked at or WANTS to look at the evidence of fraud in the 2020 election

not ONE.
We’ve all seen this “evidence” and it’s a collection of misrepresentations, whack job conspiracies, and outright lies

doesn't the SC have the responsibility to make sure laws are enforced, esp the Constitution? What good does it do for the legislative branch to pass laws and no one has to adhere to them?

makes no damn sense

What laws are you talking about? I do not know of anything in the US Constitution or existing federal law that deals with overturning an election. And BTW, the SC does not enforce the laws, that is the job of the Executive Branch. The SC rules on what is legal and constitutional based on their interpretation of the US Constitution and existing federal law. If there is no law or reference to an issue, then the Court cannot rule on it, that's why they shit-canned the Roe v Wade decision.

What laws are you talking about? I do not know of anything in the US Constitution or existing federal law that deals with overturning an election. And BTW, the SC does not enforce the laws, that is the job of the Executive Branch. The SC rules on what is legal and constitutional based on their interpretation of the US Constitution and existing federal law. If there is no law or reference to an issue, then the Court cannot rule on it, that's why they shit-canned the Roe v Wade decision.
Well, I knew most of this. The only part I was not aware of was that, according to you, if there is no law on the books, they cannot rule on it. But I am not sure that is written in stone? I'm not saying it shouldn't be the case; maybe it should. But if there is some kind of urgent situation going on, esp one that affects national security...

Please show a reference... a site or something..

I haven't met ONE liberal yet who has looked at or WANTS to look at the evidence of fraud in the 2020 election

not ONE.
You won't find very many people who WANT to look at the evidence Joe Biden is a lizard alien creature from Tralfamadore, either.

It must be a conspiracy!

Well, I knew most of this. The only part I was not aware of was that, according to you, if there is no law on the books, they cannot rule on it. But I am not sure that is written in stone? I'm not saying it shouldn't be the case; maybe it should. But if there is some kind of urgent situation going on, esp one that affects national security...

Please show a reference... a site or something..

Federal courts are courts of limited jurisdiction, meaning they can only hear cases authorized by the United States Constitution or federal statutes.

To my knowledge there is no reference in the US Constitution or in federal law when it comes to overturning an election. Which means the Supreme Court has no jurisdiction to make a ruling, simply because every ruling they make has to be rooted somewhere in the US Constitution or in federal law.

makes no damn sense
The Constitution gives the States the power to make their election laws. It does not give Congress the power to over turn a states certified election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back