🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is wrong with the Supreme Court these days? Brunson case RE overturning distrusted results of the 2020 election.

fyi

it was a CONSERVATIVE supreme court majority with a conservative supreme court justice in the SC that decided Roe v Wade 50 years ago, not a liberal majority supreme court
Wrong again bucko, Richard Nixon was a Progressive Republican, you know like John McCain, so you can shove it up your ass.

I just don't get this. The only thing that makes sense is that the SCOTUS doesn't want to tick off Deep State.

What are your thoughts on this?

Are they afraid of being impeached or something? I just don't get it. There is massive evidence of vote fraud. Mollie Hemingway was on Fox last night (they didn't discuss the fake election she wrote a book about, though... Come to think of it Fox puzzles me also... but then maybe I shouldn't be surprised)

:dunno::eusa_think:

Because there is no massive evidence and they know it.

You are ignorant. Roe v Wade was decided by 7 Republicans picked justices and 2 democrat chosen ones...and one of the dissenting votes was from one of the two Democrats.

It also was a constitutional right before the activist right wing judges went against 50 years of precident.

You're welcome.
Show me in the Constitution where Abortion is written? Is it just after "The right to Life"?

This is too juvenile for me to even waste my time on.

Look at the evidence. Oh, that's right... too cowardly... too sold out to the dims

So you got nothing! You said YOU have the evidence, but you're to big of a pussy or liar or both to present it. Cool, now go fuck yourself!
MAGA

Did i say every night? No now stop being a retard, as for Roe vs Wade, it wasnt a law by the Constitution, so if 9 liberal judges can say it is, then 9 conservative judges can say it isnt. Want to have babies executed inside or outside the womb, then have Congress , Senate and President sign a bill into law that enable stupid Marxist women to kill their babies. They are stupid, so the stupid gene wont spread that way.

Roe vs Wade was a conservative decision. It states that a woman has a right to make decisions about her body until the fetus is able to survive outside of the womb. These so-called conservatives are big government fascists who believe in the power of the state at the point of a gun.

I just don't get this. The only thing that makes sense is that the SCOTUS doesn't want to tick off Deep State.

Are they afraid of being impeached or something? I just don't get it. There is massive evidence of vote fraud. Mollie Hemingway was on Fox last night (they didn't discuss the fake election she wrote a book about, though... Come to think of it Fox puzzles me also... but then maybe I shouldn't be surprised)

Or.....it was a shit argument of blithering conspiracy.

I remember hearing about Bruson when its supporters were celebrating that the USSC had agreed to hear it. Turns out, they paid a $300 filing fee for a USSC conference to reviewed the case to determine if it belonged on the docket.

Spoiler alert!

It didn't.

Last edited:
The SCOTUS doesn't like getting in the middle of congress pissing matches. The prefer congress fights its own battles.
Tell yourself whatever you have to but bottom line.. this was a stupid case that never had a chance.

Pure insanity

Tell yourself whatever you have to but bottom line.. this was a stupid case that never had a chance.

Pure insanity

This was a stupid case. And typical of how many conservatives view the law. They babble ignorantly about the law, laughably wrong....offering us elaborate predictions of legal reckoning where they will finally be vindicated.

And when their sundry suits and legal arguments end in predictable and inept failure insist that their inept failures in court, they never blame their own garbage pseudo-legal gibberish and child like understanding of how the law works.

Never.

.....but instead proof of an even LARGER and more elaborate conspiracy against them.

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy is part of the conspiracy. Its the mantra all conspiracy theorists live by.

There has to be laws in existence that they can base their ruling on. There's nothing in the Constitution or in federal law that allows the Supreme Court to make a determination one way or the other. IOW, they have no jurisdiction to overturn any state's validation of that election. They can't just make shit up, only Congress can make laws and define the process for electing a president. If the states validate the election results and the Congress certifies the results of the Electoral College, that's it folks. Done deal, like it or not.

One can argue all day about the evidence of fraud, but that is a state matter for each state to determine whether or not sufficient, proven fraud exists to overturn that election. Which I believe would be a matter for the courts in each state to decide and as far as I know, no state has actually done that.

Exactly the case with Brett Kavanaugh…. You might want to tell people from your side.
Because protesting Kav was so much like this case the court refused to hear?

There was nothing I could say to stop them, and nothing they could do to stop McConnell from ramming Kav and those other far right Federalist judges down America's throat. Dem's lost that battle.

Forum List

Back