🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is wrong with the Supreme Court these days? Brunson case RE overturning distrusted results of the 2020 election.

No. You saw what your alt-right media masters wanted you to see. And you wanted to believe.
Even the idiots at Fox, OANN, and Newsmax knew it was all lies.

Terrible, what people like you have sunk to.

You're just a idiot.
We all watched it.
Before it started some tried to step in and stop it.
It's a thing, no matter how many times you cult imbeciles say that it's not.

What would you have them do, take up the case? Then what? If they find voter fraud, do you expect them to overturn the election? No, they know that if they would find anything, it would be the death of the nation. We would be at war with each other.

It wasn't worth it.

That case is not designed to remove biden and return President Trump, it is simply to show that Congress didn't do it's Constitutional duty.
As I've said from the start, once the unverifiable mail in ballots stated being counted there was simply no legal remedy to stop it.

That case is not designed to remove biden and return President Trump, it is simply to show that Congress didn't do it's Constitutional duty.
As I've said from the start, once the unverifiable mail in ballots stated being counted there was simply no legal remedy to stop it.
Thats the point. Finding Biden lost would change nothing, except the anger level of the country.

You're just a idiot.
We all watched it.
Before it started some tried to step in and stop it.
It's a thing, no matter how many times you cult imbeciles say that it's not.
It did not happen. Period.
No matter how many times you repeat it.
Biden won. Trump lost.
Move..the..fuck..on...or you run the risk of having your entire belief system swept away in the ashes of history.

Attempting to prosecute the three parties listed in the case ... Without first establishing the offense ... Is why the case was denied.
It would be the same as attempting to prosecute someone for bank robbery ... Before you ever established a bank was robbed.

The case does not accuse the parties listed of rigging the election ...
It accuses them of violating their oath of office.

Last edited:

I just don't get this. The only thing that makes sense is that the SCOTUS doesn't want to tick off Deep State.

What are your thoughts on this?

Are they afraid of being impeached or something? I just don't get it. There is massive evidence of vote fraud. Mollie Hemingway was on Fox last night (they didn't discuss the fake election she wrote a book about, though... Come to think of it Fox puzzles me also... but then maybe I shouldn't be surprised)

:dunno::eusa_think:
:auiqs.jpg:

The dipshit sued 388 people for not investigating non-existent fraud.

Priceless.

There is massive evidence of vote fraud.
Nope.

In fact, in the cases of actual fraud where the party affiliation could be determined, they were all Republicans.

But not enough to change the outcome of the election.

Despite their attempted coup and pathetic attempts at fraud, the Republicans were unsuccessful at stealing our democracy.

It did not happen. Period.
No matter how many times you repeat it.
Biden won. Trump lost.
Move..the..fuck..on...or you run the risk of having your entire belief system swept away in the ashes of history.

It happened.
As far as everything else
Just go fuck your ignorant self.

Did i say every night? No now stop being a retard, as for Roe vs Wade, it wasnt a law by the Constitution, so if 9 liberal judges can say it is, then 9 conservative judges can say it isnt. Want to have babies executed inside or outside the womb, then have Congress , Senate and President sign a bill into law that enable stupid Marxist women to kill their babies. They are stupid, so the stupid gene wont spread that way.
fyi

it was a CONSERVATIVE supreme court majority with a conservative supreme court justice in the SC that decided Roe v Wade 50 years ago, not a liberal majority supreme court

LMAO

amazing how some simple little question can set some people off.

Dude, get help
I am not the Marxist asshole who keeps going all over the place, trying to divert from the issue that Joe Biden stole the 2020 election. Here is some of the proof that you so deny.

Are you saying that Joe Biteme is a liar?

So after 2am when all the Republican Poll watchers were told to go home, the crooked Marxists pulled out suitcases of single item ballots and proceeded to run them through over and over.

I just don't get this. The only thing that makes sense is that the SCOTUS doesn't want to tick off Deep State.

What are your thoughts on this?

Are they afraid of being impeached or something? I just don't get it. There is massive evidence of vote fraud. Mollie Hemingway was on Fox last night (they didn't discuss the fake election she wrote a book about, though... Come to think of it Fox puzzles me also... but then maybe I shouldn't be surprised)

:dunno::eusa_think:
Please, for the love of God, try to use logic and ask yourself a few questions to discern if this suit has an ounce of merit........

Why would this guy sue Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for congress not investigating before their 1/6 count and vote????

Joe Biden was not president, nor Harris vp, nor were they present for the 1/6 electoral count....??? nor would they ever have any control over congress counting the state's electoral count.

the suit, had NO MERIT from the get go..... it was only to deceive Trump followers... to give them false hope, to keep the donations flowing....to keep the BIG LIE GOING, AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING....the Energizer Bunny would be proud!

I pray that some day y'all will wake up from this spell! :(

Forum List

Back