🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is wrong with the Supreme Court these days? Brunson case RE overturning distrusted results of the 2020 election.

The more you leftards repeat that bullshit the dumber you look.

Which is quite an accomplishment. Congratulations
Let..it..go..
Crazy was rejected last November.
You're on the verge of banishing your ideology and belief system to a dustbin...voluntarily.

/——/ Look back at the absolute shyt storm that hit the USSC after the 2000 election. The left spent 8 years claiming they USSC “installed“ Bush president. No wonder they don’t want to get involved.

As they should have.

Two things should have happened in 2000.

1) They should have kept counting until they got a definitive number.
2) They should have gotten rid of the fucking Electoral College so we don't keep doing this shit.

Instead, SCOTUS installed Bush after the people rejected him, and he proceeded to wreck the economy and get us into a pointless war.

As they should have.

Two things should have happened in 2000.

1) They should have kept counting until they got a definitive number.
2) They should have gotten rid of the fucking Electoral College so we don't keep doing this shit.

Instead, SCOTUS installed Bush after the people rejected him, and he proceeded to wreck the economy and get us into a pointless war.
/——/ Thsnks for providing my point. Sore loser democRATs said the USSC installed Bush, they didn’t. They simply told the Florida SC they couldn’t change the rules after the election. Bush won every recount including one’s done by the Lame Stream Media. Gore only wanted recounts in certain districts, not the whole state. Dem lawyers had military votes thrown out for a BS reason. Gore lost plain and simple. The EC stops liberals from disenfranchising the voters in low population states.

/——/ Thsnks for providing my point. Sore loser democRATs said the USSC installed Bush, they didn’t. They simply told the Florida SC they couldn’t change the rules after the election. Bush won every recount including one’s done by the Lame Stream Media. Gore only wanted recounts in certain districts, not the whole state. Dem lawyers had military votes thrown out for a BS reason. Gore lost plain and simple. The EC stops liberals from disenfranchising the voters in low population states.

Actually, I voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004.

And in 2008 I had a busted 401K, and underwater mortgage, and had to take a 30% pay cut to keep working.

Took me nearly a decade to dig out of that hole, which is why I don't vote for Republicans anymore.

But to the point, SCOTUS DID Change the law. The Supreme Court of Florida required another count. SCOTUS blocked the count because in every previous recount, Gore kept closing the gap.

The EC disenfranchises votes in non-swing states. There's really nothing good about the EC, as much as you guys claim otherwise.

The small states have representation in the Senate. The ONLY reason some of them exist is because Republican's in the 19th century wanted to stack the deck in the Senate.

And in 2008 I had a busted 401K, and underwater mortgage, and had to take a 30% pay cut to keep working.

Took me nearly a decade to dig out of that hole, which is why I don't vote for Republicans anymore.

But to the point, SCOTUS DID Change the law. The Supreme Court of Florida required another count. SCOTUS blocked the count because in every previous recount, Gore kept closing the gap.

The EC disenfranchises votes in non-swing states. There's really nothing good about the EC, as much as you guys claim otherwise.

The small states have representation in the Senate. The ONLY reason some of them exist is because Republican's in the 19th century wanted to stack the deck in the Senate.
/——/ Neither the GOP nor DNC is responsible for your poor money management skills. And you just want a few densely populated blue states choosing the president. The EC is fair, your mob rule isn’t, especially in today’s climate of manufactured mail in ballots.

/——/ Neither the GOP nor DNC is responsible for your poor money management skills. And you just want a few densely populated blue states choosing the president. The EC is fair, your mob rule isn’t, especially in today’s climate of manufactured mail in ballots.

If that's where most of the people live, Yes!

My money management skills are just fine.
But all the money management in the world doesn't help when Republicans wreck the economy, which they do every fucking single time they get in.

If that's where most of the people live, Yes!

My money management skills are just fine.
But all the money management in the world doesn't help when Republicans wreck the economy, which they do every fucking single time they get in.
/---/ How did Republicans wreck the economy? That's just a talking point.
iu

Nope. Like with the EC, small states would have never agreed to join the union without some guarantee that they had a place at the table.

Nope. Like with the EC, small states would have never agreed to join the union without some guarantee that they had a place at the table.
So you understand that the EC was created to provide the small (less populated) states an OUTSIZED amount of influence relative to their population

So you understand that the EC was created to provide the small (less populated) states an OUTSIZED amount of influence relative to their population
/——/ No. it was to give fair representation to agricultural states that grow our food.

What I understand is, is that without the EC, the small states would NEVER get representation. This is the best answer for an imperfect situation.

An idiotic nuisance lawsuit was dismissed by a conservative court.

One can only conclude all the Supreme Court Justices are Antifa. And BLM. And they drink the blood of babies.

It's time for you sore loser whiners to man up. Stop acting like five year olds. You are making gigantic fools of yourselves.

Biden won. Deal with it. Even Fox News knows Biden won fair and square. They just chose to lie to you because they know you are too weak-minded to handle the truth.

Grow the fuck up.

Please, for the love of God, try to use logic and ask yourself a few questions to discern if this suit has an ounce of merit........

Why would this guy sue Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for congress not investigating before their 1/6 count and vote????

Joe Biden was not president, nor Harris vp, nor were they present for the 1/6 electoral count....??? nor would they ever have any control over congress counting the state's electoral count.

the suit, had NO MERIT from the get go..... it was only to deceive Trump followers... to give them false hope, to keep the donations flowing....to keep the BIG LIE GOING, AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING....the Energizer Bunny would be proud!

I pray that some day y'all will wake up from this spell! :(
how utterly ironic... you writing this while at the same time telling ME to use some logic!

geez... heard everything now

It's time for you sore loser whiners to man up. Stop acting like five year olds. You are making gigantic fools of yourselves.

Biden won. Deal with it. Even Fox News knows Biden won fair and square. They just chose to lie to you because they know you are too weak-minded to handle the truth.

Grow the fuck up.
what a lie

Leftists love their lies, don't they?

as Trump would say

Sad...

I just don't get this. The only thing that makes sense is that the SCOTUS doesn't want to tick off Deep State.

What are your thoughts on this?

Are they afraid of being impeached or something? I just don't get it. There is massive evidence of vote fraud. Mollie Hemingway was on Fox last night (they didn't discuss the fake election she wrote a book about, though... Come to think of it Fox puzzles me also... but then maybe I shouldn't be surprised)

:dunno::eusa_think:
Maybe there only half as crazy as we thought?
Or are concerned about the distrust of the highest court in Our country.

Forum List

Back