🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is wrong with the Supreme Court these days? Brunson case RE overturning distrusted results of the 2020 election.

I just don't get this. The only thing that makes sense is that the SCOTUS doesn't want to tick off Deep State.

What are your thoughts on this?

Are they afraid of being impeached or something? I just don't get it. There is massive evidence of vote fraud. Mollie Hemingway was on Fox last night (they didn't discuss the fake election she wrote a book about, though... Come to think of it Fox puzzles me also... but then maybe I shouldn't be surprised)

:dunno::eusa_think:
Well let’s start with you claim that there is massive evidence of voter fraud… is this something that you read from a media source? If so, which one? Can you point to the specific evidence?

who said otherwise?

you liberals always act like thus and so is true just to further your sicko agenda.

I have evidence and plenty of it. Too bad y'all are too afraid to look at it. But that's your cowardice and hackery... we're so surprised!!

You have evidence of this crime of crimes and you are keeping it from the authorities and the courts? You do know that YOU are then committing a crime don't you? And you are also a traitor to your country and The Fat Orange Shit Giblet right?

The SCOTUS knows it's a powder keg of political corruption and don't want to get tangled up in it. Remember how they bent over backwards to call Obamacare a tax to avoid being dragged into the fight.

The SCOTUS knows it's a powder keg of political corruption and don't want to get tangled up in it. Remember how they bent over backwards to call Obamacare a tax to avoid being dragged into the fight.
That was a different Court numbnuts

Did i say every night? No now stop being a retard, as for Roe vs Wade, it wasnt a law by the Constitution, so if 9 liberal judges can say it is, then 9 conservative judges can say it isnt. Want to have babies executed inside or outside the womb, then have Congress , Senate and President sign a bill into law that enable stupid Marxist women to kill their babies. They are stupid, so the stupid gene wont spread that way.
You are ignorant. Roe v Wade was decided by 7 Republicans picked justices and 2 democrat chosen ones...and one of the dissenting votes was from one of the two Democrats.

It also was a constitutional right before the activist right wing judges went against 50 years of precident.

You're welcome.

We all saw it, you fucking retard.
No. You saw what your alt-right media masters wanted you to see. And you wanted to believe.
Even the idiots at Fox, OANN, and Newsmax knew it was all lies.

Terrible, what people like you have sunk to.

You have evidence of this crime of crimes and you are keeping it from the authorities and the courts? You do know that YOU are then committing a crime don't you? And you are also a traitor to your country and The Fat Orange Shit Giblet right?
This is too juvenile for me to even waste my time on.

Look at the evidence. Oh, that's right... too cowardly... too sold out to the dims

No. You saw what your alt-right media masters wanted you to see. And you wanted to believe.
Even the idiots at Fox, OANN, and Newsmax knew it was all lies.

Terrible, what people like you have sunk to.
quit insulting people.

Some of us have a pretty good IQ, have been to college, got over a 3. gpa... read nonfiction...

I know that's hard for you to believe... or pretend to believe, I should say. You're a bunch of liars, you dims

quit insulting people.

Some of us have a pretty good IQ, have been to college, got over a 3. gpa... read nonfiction...

I know that's hard for you to believe... or pretend to believe, I should say. You're a bunch of liars, you dims
Right Fredo.. you’re smaaat. Not dumb like they say…

quit insulting people.

You're a moron. Period. End of story.
I know you believe it. They know you'll believe it. Which is why they constantly spoon feed it to you.

Because they know...you're a moron. End of story.

I just don't get this. The only thing that makes sense is that the SCOTUS doesn't want to tick off Deep State.

What are your thoughts on this?

Are they afraid of being impeached or something? I just don't get it. There is massive evidence of vote fraud. Mollie Hemingway was on Fox last night (they didn't discuss the fake election she wrote a book about, though... Come to think of it Fox puzzles me also... but then maybe I shouldn't be surprised)

:dunno::eusa_think:
What would you have them do, take up the case? Then what? If they find voter fraud, do you expect them to overturn the election? No, they know that if they would find anything, it would be the death of the nation. We would be at war with each other.

It wasn't worth it.

Forum List

Back