What is you favorite song?

Since I was child and adult on work sites I have always found myself whistling two songs #1 Loch Lomond so that must be my favorite. 2nd Place -Some Where Over The Rainbow.

1616728530943.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1616728487191.png
    1616728487191.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 21
MarathonMike is correct. I too have many favorites. I have many favorites, even from a single genre. I love music; classical, light classical, chamber, jazz, brass, steel drum bands, whale music, some opera, folk, country, bluegrass, Hawaiian, hymns, rock, pop, bells....you name it. Anything but CRAP...and I'm not attracted to acid rock. I never cease loving to listen to a favorite, even when another favorite from the same genre comes along in the next year or decades later...so by now I have literally hundreds.

The one that stays near the top of my list from the 80s is:

Last edited:
Hmm..."favorite" is a hard one - there have been so damned many. But here is my choice for the 60s....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And more recently:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Forum List

Back