What is your favorite soup?

Potato Beer Chese Soup
French Onion
Split Pea with Ham
My stepmother's homemade chicken broth
Привет, Админ!
------
Americans and Europeans eat all sorts of nonsense, invented by Cardinal Richelieu in the 17th century, who had a sick stomach ... including the so-called onion soup, tomato soup ..
--------
one should eat good soup every day here are good soups
- Shci - cabbage soup
- Borsch
- Solyanka
- Kharcho
- Uha
- mushroom soup
- chicken soup
- milk soup
- etc..

Attachments

• IMG_20200726_171707.jpg
    IMG_20200726_171707.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20210701_095737.jpg
    IMG_20210701_095737.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I love a good vegetable barley soup or a Minestrone.

Lentil soup is a regular on our rotation too

I make a really killer curried cauliflower soup that is my wife's favorite

Привет, Админ!
------
Americans and Europeans eat all sorts of nonsense, invented by Cardinal Richelieu in the 17th century, who had a sick stomach ... including the so-called onion soup, tomato soup ..
--------
one should eat good soup every day here are good soups
- Shci - cabbage soup
- Borsch
- Solyanka
- Kharcho
- Uha
- mushroom soup
- chicken soup
- milk soup
- etc..
Hey, Selivan! Where ya been?

admin ..
you are confusing concepts.
I will explain to you
in Russia, on social groups, there are many so-called "Teams" or "Brigades" ...
These are very honest and respected people who fight against nationalism, fascism, and also against trolls ..
-----
Selivan is not one person, but the Brigade.
I can admit I'm from the Brigade.
me, too, is Andrey.
I am Jewish

admin ...
1.Toobfreak user, not American. He is an immigrant, a former Soviet citizen who received his education at the so-called "Polytechnic Institute" in St. Petersburg, Russia ...
what it is?
In Russia, people who do not know either Technical Science or Humanities studied at the "polytechnic institute".
they know how to speak beautifully in their language ...
Americans like to listen to beautiful speeches
------
that's why Americans are very gullible ...

Last edited:
admin ...
2. Litwin is a former Soviet citizen. He lived in Ukraine
then he moved to Lithuania and then emigrated to Sweden.
his main job is cleaning toilets ..
but he gets an extra $ 2 for 1000 characters of text if he shits on Russia.
(you can pay him $ 2.5 and he will shit on AMERICA)

Has anyone mentioned Tom Yum Kung yet? Italian Wedding? Egg Drop? Miso? and I agree with French Onion.

I like Campbell's Vegetable Beef. I like the condensed version, eaten straight, not watered down as you're supposed to do with condensed soups.

It now feels like a deficiency on my part, that I cannot remember the product code* for this soup. I used to work in a Campbell's Soup factory.

My wife's favorite soup is Campbell's Chunky New England-Style Clam Chowder, product 10658. On her birthday in 2011, we made a really huge batch of it. I was working Storage that day, meaning that instead of taking product out of the warehouse and loading it into trucks to our customers, I was instead taking product as it came of the assembly line, and storing it in the warehouse. There was a batch of 10658 coming off the line when I started work that day, and it was still coming off when I left that night,

I posted about it on Facebook that night, after I got home.
Friday, August 26, 2011 at 11:20 PM
Shared with Public
Seanette's birthday is today.
Her favorite soup is Campbell's Chunky New England-Style Clam Chowder, product 10658.
So, I get to work today, and guess what's coming off the line? That's right. Product 10658. Chunky New England-Style Clam Chowder. We're making an absurd amount of it today; more of it than any other product. It was coming off the line since long before I arrived at work, it was still coming off the line when I left, and I estimate it will continue to come off the line until well into tomorrow morning.

Even though I never had any say, there, in what got made, when, it seems that somehow I ought to be able to take credit for a huge batch of my wife's favorite soup being made on her birthday, don't you think?

———
* Found it through some creative Googling. It's 1231. This seller uses the complete UPC as part of the URL for this product, and has a picture showing the UPC barcode on the can. The first part of the UPC, 51000 is a company identifier, 51000 identifying the manufacturer as Campbell's Soup. 01231 is the part that identifies the individual product, and this is the same code we used internally to identify this product at the factory.

Last edited:
Probably Crab Bisque.

But I'm on the Chesapeake Bay here, so, it's usually done right.

admin ..
you are confusing concepts.
I will explain to you
in Russia, on social groups, there are many so-called "Teams" or "Brigades" ...
These are very honest and respected people who fight against nationalism, fascism, and also against trolls ..
-----
Selivan is not one person, but the Brigade.
I can admit I'm from the Brigade.
me, too, is Andrey.
I am Jewish
I've never really had a problem with the Russian people, to be honest.

And I like to think that I'm one of the more liberty minded dolts who speaks for the proper role of government. My history is rather consistent in that regard.

Forum List

Back