What is your hope for 2018?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
1) Hillary is indicted for obstruction of justice “destroying emails, hard drives and cell phones”
2) Hilary is indicted for money laundering “bribes funneled through her fake charity”
3) Hillary is indicted for fraud “fake charity”
4) Hillary is indicted for her illegal secret email server that she used for government business and to hide the evidence her corruption

That President Trump continues to make America great again,keeps us OUT of any new wars and ends the ones we are in now,That the GOP with populist/nationalist candidates sweep the midterms,that my wife excels at college and that we get a better place to live,That my kids continue to be happy and healthy and HOPEFULLY to add 1 more child to the family hopefully a boy.

My hope is that the Clintons, Obamas, Bushes, Kennedys, and other professional political families just go away and leave us alone forever.

My hope is for continued health and well being. This is a big year for us.

I start the year with a nice promotion and raise.
My son turns 16.
My daughter graduates nursing school.
My wife finishes her Master in Nursing Education.

It is all about what one does for themselves, not what the POUTS can do for you

1) Hillary is indicted for obstruction of justice “destroying emails, hard drives and cell phones”
2) Hilary is indicted for money laundering “bribes funneled through her fake charity”
3) Hillary is indicted for fraud “fake charity”
4) Hillary is indicted for her illegal secret email server that she used for government business and to hide the evidence her corruption

Our goals are remarkably similar. But, it isn't a Political subject so I am moving this to General Discussion.

`
`

World Peace.

You some kinda Beauty Pageant contestant er summin? :badgrin:

Happy New Year!

Umm..

A 2-term limit is passed for Congress.

Lobbying is made illegal, and punishable by fines, immediate removal from office, and jail.

Corrupt people in government are ousted.

ISIS is wiped out, a strong leader emerges in Iraq, and the Kurds are given their own land to call home.

Erdogan goes away.

All firearm restrictions are lifted, and I can purchase a cosmolined-up original 1943 M1-Garand for $175, delivered to my door.

I really have no desire for a machinegun, but if one does, they should be able to have one.

Marijuana is declared legal and the ATF and DEA departments have to be slashed drastically. (See gun restrictions above, as well)

TSA is done away with, and replaced by 3 anonymous US Marshals on each flight. No more groping. No more ripping up people's silk-line suitcases.

I hope Democrats sweep the 2018 midterms, take control of Congress, and bring some sanity and balance to trump's nightmarish joke of a presidency.

That will do, until trump can finally be thrown out on his disgusting fat ass in 2020.

Everyone say Amen....

Forum List

Back