What is your opinion of this?

you know i have avoided this shit....and now i watched this....i should neg your ass for this....

and i will not read the article when this dumbass ods

but you did ask for my opinion...too much too soon...his parents esp his father seems to condone and encourage this type of behavior...the boy will overdose soon....or wreck a car or simply piss someone off who doesnt care who he is....he is hanging with thugs...acting like a thug and will die a thug

my opinion...bad parenting...simple as that...and at his age he still obviously needs a lot of parenting....my son is 31 and if he showed that type of attitude to anyone in my presence....i would simply go upside his head....the last time i did that...he was 15 and lied to me...that once....has held for 16 years now...

I am really hoping he goes to prison, and gets worked over in ways he never thought could ever happen to a boy.

The part that ought to make people even more sick are the vast numbers of people that support him and blame the prosecutor.

I am really hoping he goes to prison, and gets worked over in ways he never thought could ever happen to a boy.

The part that ought to make people even more sick are the vast numbers of people that support him and blame the prosecutor.

that is a rather sadistic thought now isnt it......

he has too much money to go to prison...simple as that...he has a bad drug problem and is hanging out with rappers...i will never understand why these kids who got so much for being moral, cute ass kids...turn like this....he and miley are both good examples....of role models gone wrong

he has too much money to go to prison...simple as that...he has a bad drug problem and is hanging out with rappers...i will never understand why these kids who got so much for being moral, cute ass kids...turn like this....he and miley are both good examples....of role models gone wrong

Yes, it is sadistic. Nevertheless.......

Kids who got rich but weren't grounded in reality, by adults in general and their parents in particular.

You never heard abut such silly hijinx from the likes of Melissa Joan Hart, Tatum O'Neil or Jodie Foster.

Forum List

Back