Zone1 What is your view on Ectopic Pregnancies and abortion law?

Should an ectopic pregnancy be considered an abortion and subject to abortion regulations/bans?

• Yes, and I for some abortion restrictions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and I am for abortion bans from conception

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here is your guide, people.

You may only kill a developing child indirectly, that is if the mother's life is in peril, and the action of saving her indirectly causes the fetus to die.

You may only kill a developing child indirectly, that is if the mother's life is in peril, and the action of saving her indirectly causes the fetus to die.

It's not a guide it's an opinion.

Until they can transplant the thing into evangelical and baptist men to carry it to term, women should be able to do whatever the hell they want.

Of course these same "righteous patriarchs" won't wear a condom. Pigs like Trump.

No one should carry any pregnancy to term unless they want it and can provide for a baby.

You're righteous, but not ready to stand up and provide or wear a condom. Tell women who you are before you bed them.

An ectopic pregnancy is life threatening. What the hell is wrong with you that you would ask such a bloody stupid question?

What exactly is wrong about asking this question?

I don't see treating an ectopic pregnancy as an abortion at all. It's responding to a failed miscarriage.

Forum List

Back