What kind of poison did the dame use to try and take him out?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
She used a white pill, and you can see the time it took to take effect and what the symptoms were.

Doesn't looks like cyanide or hemlock.

Any poison experts out there?

She used a white pill, and you can see the time it took to take effect and what the symptoms were.

Awful cringe inducing video. I will never understand why that was considered entertainment. The 3 Stooges suck. Making funny faces, funny sounds and slapping each other isnt funny. Its lazy writing and corny humor.

Awful cringe inducing video. I will never understand why that was considered entertainment. The 3 Stooges suck. Making funny faces, funny sounds and slapping each other isnt funny. Its lazy writing and corny humor.

The fact that people are still watching and enjoying the stooges after so many decades shows me the comedy is timeless.

The fact that people are still watching and enjoying the stooges after so many decades shows me the comedy is timeless.

I highly doubt very many people are watching this. Whoever is has bad taste in entertainment.

I highly doubt very many people are watching this. Whoever is has bad taste in entertainment.

The Stooges appear for 2 hours every week on MeTV- a network with hundred of affiliates and being available to 96% of American households.

BTW, I've been a fan of the 3 Stooges since I started watching them as a preschooler. They are great entertainment for those from age 2 to 99.

The Stooges appear for 2 hours every week on MeTV- a network with hundred of affiliates and being available to 96% of American households.

BTW, I've been a fan of the 3 Stooges since I started watching them as a preschooler. They are great entertainment for those from age 2 to 99.

They have a .2 rating, which if you dont know, is really bad.

Me-TV’s 0.2 rating translated into approximately 280,000 households, 340,000 viewers and 70,000 adults age 18-49. That pales in comparison to the 7.9 million households and 11.2 million viewers for CBS

Forum List

Back