What kind of President would allow 9.1% inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont believe the "reports" that float around us, any more than I believe the ludicrous "reports" of inflation being at 8 something %, when millions of people have been forced out of their Apartments, by rents inflating 100-200%, and gas and food prices have more than doubled.

when millions of people have been forced out of their Apartments, by rents inflating 100-200%,

I heard it was billions!

I dont believe the "reports" that float around us, any more than I believe the ludicrous "reports" of inflation being at 8 something %, when millions of people have been forced out of their Apartments, by rents inflating 100-200%, and gas and food prices have more than doubled.

They changed the way they calculated the inflation rate back in the 80's. If they hadn't done that, the actual rate would be up around 12-15%

They changed the way they calculated the inflation rate back in the 80's. If they hadn't done that, the actual rate would be up around 12-15%
It's over 100%. Over 200% in rental housing. It doesn't come from what some con artists tell us. It comes from what the prices are. The prices we are PAYING.

It's over 100%. Over 200% in rental housing. It doesn't come from what some con artists tell us. It comes from what the prices are. The prices we are PAYING.

Things are getting pretty tight here too. I'm retired but making some money on the side. Even that's getting harder, with the price of everything going up. I think it's staring to sink in to a lot of people, just how bad things really are.

Irresponsible people sometimes suffer for their poor life choices.
Yeah like trusting liberal universities to not discriminate against white people, and other non-blacks.

But whatever the choices were, there isn't any need for people to have to "suffer", nor is there any need for some people to endorse the suffering.

$3! Not hardly.... it was $1.89/gallon at the Shell station near me, on Jan 21, 2021.. Some posters have reported it much less than that.
Damn, why can’t we have another pandemic.

Paid $3.02/GL today in a post pandemic solid economy.

People who failed to save enough for retirement have fewer choices.
You failed to buy housing and now your choices are to pay higher rent, get a roommate, move somewhere cheaper or steal from people who planned better.
That’s why Social Security.

Thanks to FDR and the Democratic Party.

Salute

People who failed to save enough for retirement have fewer choices.
You failed to buy housing and now your choices are to pay higher rent, get a roommate, move somewhere cheaper or steal from people who planned better.
I've owned 3 houses in my life. Soon I'll be coming into a lot of money, and I'll buy a whole estate with 50+ acres. Your "choices" are stupid. And your refusal to condemn the ripoff landlords buying properties and raising rents 200%, tells me you're one of them. Disinterested, objective people are unlikely to say what you say.

Last edited:
Damn, why can’t we have another pandemic.

Paid $3.02/GL today in a post pandemic solid economy.
You call this a "solid economy" ? About as solid as a sponge.

EARTH to OTTO: The correct description is RECESSION. (or Recession with runaway inflation)

when millions of people have been forced out of their Apartments, by rents inflating 100-200%,

I heard it was billions!
So you support the ilk of Hannity, that doesn't invest in the stock market, but is strictly in Real Estate. His claim.

Question: So which rich bastards are increasing RENT?
Answer: Rich fucks like Hannity.

Question: Is this a POTUS problem?
Answer: NOPE, it is the GREED of the RICH that have multiple homes and rent them out for "INFLATED PRICES"

Tell me Todd, how is this a (D) or current problem?
Capitalism, Right!!!!

So you support the ilk of Hannity, that doesn't invest in the stock market, but is strictly in Real Estate. His claim.

Question: So which rich bastards are increasing RENT?
Answer: Rich fucks like Hannity.

Question: Is this a POTUS problem?
Answer: NOPE, it is the GREED of the RICH that have multiple homes and rent them out for "INFLATED PRICES"

Tell me Todd, how is this a (D) or current problem?
Capitalism, Right!!!!
So you hate the rich that invest their money wisely eh ? For their personal owned properties, they have every right to keep their rent's at level's that keep the communities safe, the riff raff out, and their investment's protected.

You on the other hand "undoubtedly" want to see the rich suffer because you are extremely jealous of them because of your failure's in life. Yeah that must be it, now lie and tell us how successful you are in life.. lol

Forum List

Back