What makes Israel so special?

It's not occupied. Israel is not in Gaza, and Gazans are free to travel into Israel for work, and many do.

Gaza is occupied and people are not free to travel to Israel. They have to get a special permit. Get the facts. This is not a new problem. This has been going on for 80 years. Bibi Netanyahu guarantees it will continue.

Seriously, I don't get it. Why? The country has a strong economy, landmarks of significance to several religions and strained relationships with many of its Arab neighbors. The founding of modern Israel can be traced back to World War I, when Zionists lobbied the British for recognition of a Jewish state in Palestine.

Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign aid: until February 2022, the United States had provided Israel US$150 billion (non-inflation-adjusted) in bilateral assistance.

Al Jazeera's Alan Fisher, reporting from Washington, DC, said that the US contributes $3bn a year in military aid to Israel. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of United States foreign assistance since World War II.

What do you think?
They're a US ally.

Greg

In other words - a U.S. outpost - on stolen land.
No; the Ottomans were turfed out and the Poms progressed the Nation of Israel with UN Validation. You are a liar!!!

1701305366122.png

Greg

Gaza is occupied and people are not free to travel to Israel. They have to get a special permit. Get the facts. This is not a new problem. This has been going on for 80 years. Bibi Netanyahu guarantees it will continue.

Gaza is occupied and people are not free to travel to Israel. They have to get a special permit.

Many of them are murderous zealots. Even their muslim brothers don't want them.

Gaza is occupied and people are not free to travel to Israel. They have to get a special permit.

Many of them are murderous zealots. Even their muslim brothers don't want them.

That's what the Israelis say. Do you also believe what Hitler said about the Jews?

That's what the Israelis say. Do you also believe what Hitler said about the Jews?
I believe some of it. For example Hitler thought the Jews are intelligent. Most of them clearly are.

When I pointed out that one of his criticisms of German Jews in Mein Kampf was not true I was banned from Storm Front.

If you believe that their real intention is to kill you, it isn't unreasonable to believe that they would lie to you.​

The PLO recognizes the right of the State of Israel to exist in peace and security.​

I vow to sever any hand raised against this struggling country and to gouge out any eye that glances at us with hate​

The purpose of the PLO is the destruction of Jordan …​

Now do a little thinking. These are four quotes; who do you think said them??

(Hint: King Hussein, Arafat and Kissinger....match them!!!)

Greg

I see attacks on Israel from Gaza, those aren't from murderous zealots? LOL!

You have evidence any of their muslim brothers want your pallie zealots?

This conflict is 80 years old. Too many have been killed on both sides over the years. It's time to do something different. Do the right thing.

Your question is assinine. They have taken in tens of thousands of Palestinian refugees since 1948. Holocaust survivors are screwed up.... damaged by the horrible cruelty and savage injustice they endured. At this point many Palestinians are also damaged. What do you want?

There are reasons for that, several thousand of them in fact. Obviously, you've forgotten all those rockets and attacks on innocent Israelis in your rush to demonize Israel.

This conflict is 80 years old. Too many have been killed on both sides over the years. It's time to do something different. Do the right thing.

Your question is assinine. They have taken in tens of thousands of Palestinian refugees since 1948. Holocaust survivors are screwed up.... damaged by the horrible cruelty and savage injustice they endured. At this point many Palestinians are also damaged. What do you want?

I agree. Move them all out. Maybe to Iran?

Your question is assinine. They have taken in tens of thousands of Palestinian refugees since 1948.

And how many did they take this year?

Holocaust survivors are screwed up

And muslims are fucked up.

What do you want?

The end of your favorite death cult. Kill all the leaders, convert the rest to Christianity.

Forum List

Back