What makes the country leader "good"?

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
According to the article I've read recently, A. Merkel is good because:

• She has high approval ratings.

• Successfuly imposes her opinion on the surrounding countries.

• Is re-elected for the third term.

• Has successfuly tied the surrounding economies to Germany.

• Her party is 80% of Bundestag.
So, my question is: what qualities and actions make the country leader "good"? What is your opinion on our country's current leader and why? does it work in the USA?

According to the article I've read recently, A. Merkel is good because:

• She has high approval ratings.

• Successfuly imposes her opinion on the surrounding countries.

• Is re-elected for the third term.

• Has successfuly tied the surrounding economies to Germany.

• Her party is 80% of Bundestag.
So, my question is: what qualities and actions make the country leader "good"? What is your opinion on our country's current leader and why? does it work in the USA?
To be truthful and not lie and distort. Our current leader is a phony sham.

As for qualities for a good leader? Not being corrupt, willing to take the hard road to improve his country, succeeding in said endeavor, bringing stability, being the mediator between the country's internal powers, representing well the country's interest abroad. That's all i can think about for now.
Unfortunately Obamba is far from ideal leader.

As for qualities for a good leader? Not being corrupt, willing to take the hard road to improve his country, succeeding in said endeavor, bringing stability, being the mediator between the country's internal powers, representing well the country's interest abroad. That's all i can think about for now.
Unfortunately Obamba is far from ideal leader.

Community leader yes

But Hussein is no President!

he is a traitor!

Germany has a good leader because they have mostly rejected political dogma for the chaos it causes. It's not that hard to lead a politically sophisticated electorate but here in America we are far too easily led astray. Rather than just doing what works we let dogmatic reactionary bullshit artists control the national dialog.

Forum List

Back