🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What many pollsters,pundits and know-it-alls haven't considered!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Nate Silver the superstar of polling still calling Hillary two times over Trump.
And he is doing it with pure statistics based on polls.
Why he will be wrong and Trump wins in a landslide.
Because of Cowards for Trump! Millions of people like me and a couple I met last night are cowards for Trump! They like me admitted they don't like to tell people they are for Trump because they don't want to be laughed at. Yet when we agreed what happens behind the curtain is a secret and there is where we will be making our point!
Millions of us agree. Trump is a loudmouth. Trump is a braggart. After all what would you expect from a New Yorker? But the major reason millions of cowards like us want Trump is he truly believes like we do that America is great. That "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS" are great! That making money is GREAT! That businesses are great! That the military needs more support! That America is exceptional. All of these beliefs Trump believes, as do millions of us. Contrary to the pollsters, the pundits those people like Hillary that look down at the basket of "Deplorables"!

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 1.23.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 1.14.17 PM.png

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

There is no way to measure your cowardice….correct.

There are not enough to make a difference.
How do you know? Where are your facts???
Here are MY FACTS!!!

In a detailed analysis of phone versus online polling in Republican primaries, Kyle A. Dropp, the executive director of polling and data science at Morning Consult, writes:
Trump’s advantage in online polls compared with live telephone polling is eight or nine percentage points among likely voters.
This difference, Dropp notes, is driven largely by more educated voters — those who would be most concerned with “social desirability.”
These findings suggest that Trump will head into the general election with support from voters who are reluctant to admit their preferences to a live person in a phone survey, but who may well be inclined to cast a ballot for Trump on Election Day.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/o...ort-trump-but-dont-want-to-admit-it.html?_r=0

It was 2008 when we heard about The Bradley effect that didn’t exist
Then in 2012 there was “unscrewed polls” which was hooey.
And now it’s cowards for Trump?

Sure.

Sure.

You are right. History hasn't been kind to what you alluded to. The biggest difference this time is more MSM is trying to bias the information to such a
obvious degree more people will be really questioning Hillary! After all not many people like to be lumped together as a "basket of deplorables"!

Sure.

You are right. History hasn't been kind to what you alluded to. The biggest difference this time is more MSM is trying to bias the information to such a
obvious degree more people will be really questioning Hillary! After all not many people like to be lumped together as a "basket of deplorables"!

Yeah; start working on a new phenomenon for 2020. You’ll need it.

Sure.

Backdoored software on electronic voting machines...no paper trail. This is what USA.INC is...a banana republic. It's a joke of a country that is ran by international bankers. I am embarrassed to even say that I live in America. If I were to travel abroad? I would try and distance myself from the fact. I am not proud at all of living in a country full of blithering idiots......

Having the courage to stand behind my convictions, I'm voting for Trump because Hillary is a lying tyrant who will send us hurling toward the New World Governance, systematically remove are Amendment rights, and destroy this country with as many Muslims she can fly in from Syria. If you can't say that, then grow a spine, and start asking your Hitlery fans just what is so good about any of those things she promises to do.

What's that word Hitlery keeps using to describe hard working Americans again?? That slimy 1%er elitist thinks Americans are deplorable and that Islam is the way we should be heading. Don't let her turn us into the cesspool that is called France, Germany and every other country that follows UN directives. Stand up for America this Nov. Let's become the strongest nation in the world again, not some ATM for the rest of the world to take advantage of.

Having the courage to stand behind my convictions, I'm voting for Trump because Hillary is a lying tyrant who will send us hurling toward the New World Governance, systematically remove are Amendment rights, and destroy this country with as many Muslims she can fly in from Syria. If you can't say that, then grow a spine, and start asking your Hitlery fans just what is so good about any of those things she promises to do.

Right. Always win the argument and lose in the long run. I prefer to let my little finger do the work rather then puff out my chest. But that's me. I generally try to
take the smartest and safest route to the same objective. Thanks for being though the cannon fodder!

None of US win. Syria, radical Islam and terrorists win.
In fact, Clinton’s State Department was in charge of the admissions process for people applying to enter from overseas.
Having learned nothing from their attacks, she now plans to massively increase admissions without a screening plan, including a 500% increase in Syrian refugees. A better, bigger version of the legendary Trojan Horse. She is a global elitist.

We need a Nationalist to lead this country Our Nation's problems need to be addressed for a change. There will always be Muslims killing each other. It is insane to participate at this point. We need to stop the UN from making our decisions. I don't give a damn about their Muslim quota. That's Hitlery's plan, not ours.

Forum List

Back