What media in the US are close to the concepts of Reagan and traditional Republicans?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
What media in the US are close to the concepts of Reagan and traditional Republicans?

Ironically the more so called liberal democratic media today. NBC nightly news, CNN and MSNBC are fair and worth your time. OAN and Newsmax remind me of RT - Fox is not far behind. The New York Times is balanced too. It is a hard question as each of us grew up in times and places that differ from where America is today. The Guardian is my personal favorite. Well done overall.

For the reader I strongly suggest reading Timothy Snyder books, especially 'The Road to Unfreedom: Russia, Europe, America'. It will open your eyes.

For the reader I strongly suggest reading Timothy Snyder books, especially 'The Road to Unfreedom: Russia, Europe, America'. It will open your eyes.
I started reading and I immediately did not like that he identifies America and Europe. This trick is just as well used most of all by those whom he "criticizes", but Reagan instead crushed Europe under his feet and remembered the Monroe Doctrine. During the Reagan era, Europe did not squeal like it is now.

Ironically the more so called liberal democratic media today. NBC nightly news, CNN and MSNBC are fair and worth your time. OAN and Newsmax remind me of RT - Fox is not far behind. The New York Times is balanced too. It is a hard question as each of us grew up in times and places that differ from where America is today. The Guardian is my personal favorite. Well done overall.

Big surprise you pick the main arms of American Pravda.
You indoctrinated sheeple can be lied to as many times as they want & still beg for more steaming piles of BS in your propaganda bowls.

Dewey.jpg

Sadly, you can't make the case that anti-Trump folks are conservatives. They're most likely to be leftists in sheeps' clothing like the Soros-financed Lincoln Project fraudsters who opposed the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett. (Huh?)

Sadly, you can't make the case that anti-Trump folks are conservatives. They're most likely to be leftists in sheeps' clothing like the Soros-financed Lincoln Project fraudsters who opposed the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett. (Huh?)
Fucking nonsense

Fucking nonsense

No, he's right. Raving an "R" beside someone's name doesn't automatically mean they're a conservative. The GOP is full of "old guard" Republicans who are outdated, irrelevant dinosaurs. Their idea of conservatism is appeasement of a Democrat Party which has radically shifted to the left since 2008. Those Republicans vote in parallel with the radical Democrats in the name of "bipartisanship", but are doing nothing but hastening the destruction of this country.

Forum List

Back