What percentage bump will Trump get with blacks/browns now that he has "street cred"?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Trump 2024.....Now with more street cred!

Nobody with two brain cells to rub together to create spark expected an not guilty verdict from the leftist cesspool that is NYC.

So let's make lemonade out of the lemons we were handed with the blacks and browns also being held down by the man. ;)

That and I expect they are getting tired of being yelled at by Biden.

Nobody with two brain cells to rub together to create spark expected an not guilty verdict from the leftist cesspool that is NYC.

So let's make lemonade out of the lemons we were handed with the blacks and browns also being held down by the man. ;)

Great post! This will be fun to watch.

Yeah, a rich white guy who had access to the finest lawyers...who was treated with kid gloves....who may not spend a day in jail despite all his crimes... sure this is someone all minorities who have been hit hard by the system can relate to.

I love them retard fantasies. Don't you?

Yeah, a rich white guy who had access to the finest lawyers...who was treated with kid gloves....who may not spend a day in jail despite all his crimes... sure this is someone all minorities who have been hit hard by the system can relate to.

I love them retard fantasies. Don't you?
You are the one living in Fantasyland.....Given the current state of "black culture" yeah, you are gonna look back wish this day never happened.....Votes are where you find them Cletus.

Add to that the newly steeled resolve of sane whites....FJB is going down hard I have no doubt.

Happy birthday.

You are the one living in Fantasyland.....Given the current state of "black culture" yeah, you are gonna look back wish this day never happened.....Votes are where you find them Cletus.

Add to that the newly steeled resolve of sane whites....FJB is going down hard I have no doubt.

Happy birthday.

Don't stop drinking that Kool-Aid. Reality is much harder to face. :itsok:

2%. Enough to win Georgia ,Michigan ,and Penn.

State Voting Laws & Policies for People with Felony Convictions​

9 States*: May Lose Vote Permanently

Alabama, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee, & Wyoming

State Voting Laws & Policies for People with Felony Convictions - Felon Voting - ProCon.org

A poor black or brown felon is lucky if he is allowed to vote but your orange loser is running for the President of the US and you think the minorities will feel a kinship?

Careful, retard. You are going to lose what little grey cells you have left hitting that juice. Good luck. :itsok:

State Voting Laws & Policies for People with Felony Convictions​

9 States*: May Lose Vote Permanently

Alabama, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee, & Wyoming

State Voting Laws & Policies for People with Felony Convictions - Felon Voting - ProCon.org

A poor black or brown felon is lucky if he is allowed to vote but your orange loser is running for the President of the US and you think the minorities will feel a kinship?

Careful, retard. You are going to lose what little grey cells you have left hitting that juice. Good luck. :itsok:

I see by your reaction that you know that I'm correct.....Skeered much?

You should be and in the coming months we will keep the skeer on ya.

Forum List

Back