What questions did Trump answer today?

Name 1 question TRUMP didn't answer?
Name one he did answer. Look the mf lied and he whined about crowd size. That was most of the wasted time. So don't ask stupid questions just because you want to pretend Trump is something he isn't. I'm tired of you no evidece showing right wing morons always asking somebody questions. Try showing proof of the stolen election you scrubs have been whining about.

Name one he did answer. Look the mf lied and he whined about crowd size. That was most of the wasted time. So don't ask stupid questions just because you want to pretend Trump is something he isn't. I'm tired of you no evidece showing right wing morons always asking somebody questions. Try showing proof of the stolen election you scrubs have been whining about.
He answered questions on his immigration plan, how his ear is healing, his massive crowd sizes in comparison to Harris smaller ones, not his place to pardon Hunter but thinks it's a sad situation, foreign policy, the economy, Harris being afraid to debate or answer questions from the press, Joe getting the boot, and other stuff.

I take it you didn't watch the press conference and are just going off MSNBC talking points.

What is Kamala going to do about the white racist tradition of saying “good morning”? I bet that half black race traitor even says “good morning” herself.

What questions does he answer any day?

What's the point of a "press conference"!if you're not going to answer any questions?
1. That he's unfit for the office
2. Weird fixation on the size of things
3. He's old, angry and it ain't going to get better

He answered questions on his immigration plan, how his ear is healing, his massive crowd sizes in comparison to Harris smaller ones, not his place to pardon Hunter but thinks it's a sad situation, foreign policy, the economy, Harris being afraid to debate or answer questions from the press, Joe getting the boot, and other stuff.

I take it you didn't watch the press conference and are just going off MSNBC talking points.
I did see it and like I said, the mf lied for over an hour.

Forum List

Back