What Really Happens When You Don't Separate Church and State

Holy crap me and Jil are agreeing on something. The planets must be aligned.

The level of Ignorance about Israel is appalling. Most people who bash them, honestly think Israel is ruled by a Jewish Theocracy. I remember a post about how many Muslims and Christians had served in their parliament, and many many Haters claiming it was NONE.

lol

Good post Jil

thanks. their ignorance is generally grounded in hatred.

notice the pretend rabbi's comments... so intent on trolling my posts that he spouts nonsense.

now watch this... pos rep for you. lol..

had to happen sometimes. :)

The ignorant one is you, you stupid cow. Go ahead and post some refutation--any-of what I wrote.
I won't hold my breath.
You are a complete pretend poster. Everything about you is pretend. I would guess you're actually a 300 lb black transsexual bouncer named Roscoe. You certainly have the education and manners for it.

poor insane psychotic troll pretend rabbi. :cuckoo:

s'matter... i called you for the pretend rabbi/pretend jew/poseur that you are.

bummer.

now run along, psycho boy. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

it must suck being so much of a failure as you are that you need to lash out mindlessly on messageboards. pathetic loon.

now go troll my posts some more..

but then make sure you cry to gunny.

:rofl:

holy crap me and jil are agreeing on something. The planets must be aligned.

The level of ignorance about israel is appalling. Most people who bash them, honestly think israel is ruled by a jewish theocracy. I remember a post about how many muslims and christians had served in their parliament, and many many haters claiming it was none.

Lol

good post jil

thanks. Their ignorance is generally grounded in hatred.

Notice the pretend rabbi's comments... So intent on trolling my posts that he spouts nonsense.

Now watch this... Pos rep for you. Lol..

Had to happen sometimes. :)

the ignorant one is you, you stupid cow. Go ahead and post some refutation--any-of what i wrote.
I won't hold my breath.
You are a complete pretend poster. Everything about you is pretend. I would guess you're actually a 300 lb black transsexual bouncer named roscoe. You certainly have the education and manners for it.
wtf?!?!?!

I'd actually be very interested to learn who is right about Israeli law, Rabbi or Jillian. But not quite enough to do my own research.

Even though he's a total douche, my money is on Rabbi.

I'd actually be very interested to learn who is right about Israeli law, Rabbi or Jillian. But not quite enough to do my own research.

Even though he's a total douche, my money is on Rabbi.

That stupid cow spits content-free invective and I'm the total douche.
Thanks.

Here, read on:
The Israels Women's Network - Personal Status Laws
Marriage in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Here's a bad translation of the rabbanut website from Israel.
Google Translate

That doesn't even count the influence of religious parties in the Knesset on many pieces of legislation.

I'll await Jillian's heartfelt apology for proving herself ignorant.
Either that or a confession that she really is a 300lb black transvestite bouncer.

ARGUMENT FOR THE JURY LAW.

[Published as an Overture, 1834.]

by
The Synod of the Reformed Presbyterian Church, North America.​

...We proceed now to establish the charge of immorality against the Constitution of the United States.

1. It does not acknowledge or make any reference, to the existence or providence of the Supreme Being. The nation, as such, has no God. This is an essential evil in the constitution, which involves the hideous charge of national atheism! "The general government is erected for the general good of the United States, and especially for the management of their foreign concerns: but no association of men for moral purposes can be justified in an entire neglect of the Sovereign of the World. No consideration will justify the framers of the federal constitution, and the administration of the government, in withholding a recognition of the Lord and his anointed from the grand charter of the nation."

The United States Constitution, does not recognize the revealed will of God.

2. The United States Constitution, does not recognize the revealed will of God. All moral government flows from God the Sovereign the Universe, and must be regulated by his will, otherwise it cannot bind the conscience. In the original state of man, the moral law, which we written on his heart, included in it the will of God relative to this as we as all other moral duties. To meet the exigency of man’s fallen condition, God has given a new revelation of his will, in the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments. All who enjoy this new, and now more perfect revelation of the will of God, are bound to regulate their civil and political relations by it, as well as those that immediately relate to the worship of God. To proceed on the ground that man may dispense with the instruction of scripture in the constitution and management civil government, is unquestionably to set aside the authority of God when He speaks to us in the holy scriptures. The universal depravity of human nature unfits men for performing either the personal or social duties of life, in a manner agreeable to the will of God. The scriptures contain instructions how all these duties are to be performed. "To the law and to the testimony" we are commanded to look. And no moral principle whatever can it be admitted, that men may form their constitutions of civil government according to the mere light nature, when the author of nature has given another and a more perfect rule by which they may be flamed. The authority which binds men to the light of nature, as far as it is applicable, binds them also to the scriptures, as the subsequent and more complete revelation of the will of God. "Revelation contains the true standard of civil government. It prescribes the supreme criterion according to which those states which have ordained this superior light should act in forming their constitutions, choosing their officers, and determining their leading objects."In the Constitution of the United States, however, there is not the most distant allusion to the revealed will of God. The Bible, as containing the fundamental principles of political morality, is not even indirectly acknowledged. Here then is an evident violation of a moral duty.—Men are bound, as has been proved by the preceding observations, to make the Bible the basis of their political constitutions; but the United States of America have entirely excluded it from the charter which binds them together as a nation.

That doesn't even count the influence of religious parties in the Knesset on many pieces of legislation.

Either that or a confession that she really is a 300lb black transvestite bouncer.

<chirp> <Chirp>

God is not mentioned in the Constitution, no religious test oaths are permitted, the first amendment prevents a national church, and Jefferson clearly pointed out (the real originalist) that church and state are separated.

Article VII : "done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independance of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names"

In the year of "our" LORD. Guess you are wrong.

I bet you didn't know the Convention never voted on whether or not to put those words in the Constitution.

I bet you did not know the Convention had no choice if they wanted a legal authentication of the document. The Constitution is a secular document, period.

Article VII : "done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independance of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names"

In the year of "our" LORD. Guess you are wrong.

I bet you didn't know the Convention never voted on whether or not to put those words in the Constitution.

the Convention had no choice if they wanted a legal authentication of the document.
I doubt the words "in the year of our Lord" were essential for legal authentication.

The Constitution is a secular document, period.
It doth appear to relate to worldly or temporal matters.

Last edited:
Your doubt is immaterial to the validity of the document. Legal authentication was required for such documents. The document was submitted to the Articles of Confederation Congress, which submitted it to the various states for ratification. Every document had to be authenticated, and the law required the language. In way or shape or form can that be interpreted that somehow the Constitution is a Christian document. You are right: the document is involved with the mortal world, not the matters of God.

apologize for what?

the religious right has huge influence here. we're not a theocracy either.

and i can't apologize for your stupidity and nastiness since i'm not responsible for you. :thup:

loser. :cuckoo:

it so must suck being you.

as for your crickets, oh brain dead one... i got my son ready for his first day of school and wasn't back.

you don't really think you were important enough for me to look for your posts, do you?

:lol:

damn, you're stupid.

apologize for what?

and i can't apologize for your stupidity and nastiness since i'm not responsible for you. :thup:

as for your crickets, oh brain dead one... i got my son ready for his first day of school and wasn't back.

you don't really think you were important enough for me to look for your posts, do you?

damn, you're stupid.

Just as I expected from an arrogant ignorant troll like you. I post links proving the case and you ignore it, make an irrational analogy to the US and add ad hominems for good measure.
You look like the uninformed moron you are. Lawyer? Really? lol.

apologize for what?

damn, you're stupid.

I keep asking you to name a single main stream Christian organization that advocates a theocracy.

apologize for what?

damn, you're stupid.

I keep asking you to name a single main stream Christian organization that advocates a theocracy.

Forget it. She's a troll. She posts crap with no basis and then verbally insults anyone who calls her on it.

apologize for what?

damn, you're stupid.

Just as I expected from an arrogant ignorant troll like you. I post links proving the case and you ignore it, make an irrational analogy to the US and add ad hominems for good measure.
You look like the uninformed moron you are. Lawyer? Really? lol.

Are you REALLY going to cry about ad hominems, you greasy bitch? REALLY?

The shit-tasting rabbi "Either that or a confession that she really is a 300lb black transvestite bouncer."

apologize for what?

damn, you're stupid.

Forget it. She's a troll. She posts crap with no basis and then verbally insults anyone who calls her on it.

ahh.. the eternal victim...

another day, another nis...

apologize for what?

damn, you're stupid.

Read and be enlightened. Dominionism and the Rise of Christian Imperialism

Legal authentication was required for such documents.
What exactly was that requirement?

Every document had to be authenticated, and the law required the language.
Point out that law, please.

In way or shape or form can that be interpreted that somehow the Constitution is a Christian document.
It could be said that the U. S. Constitution's exclusion of religion from the authority of the civil government is a principle derived from the liberal Protestant Christian doctrine that the civil magistrate hath no power over things purely spiritual.

Forum List

Back