What should Trump do with the White House press corps

What should Trump do about the White House press corps?

• Eliminate all media sitting at the White House and have them come in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
While we finally have alternatives to the death grip the liberal media has always had on news reporting in this country, the White House Press corps is still almost all left. Should Trump do anything about that?

I say yes. Why should leftists still have a virtual monopoly sitting in the White House?

Keep it the way it is for now. If some get stupid, boot them.

He has been great in being sarcastic and trolling them. Why end the comedy routine?

Keep it the way it is for now. If some get stupid, boot them.

He has been great in being sarcastic and trolling them. Why end the comedy routine?

It is hilarious. But I voted replace half, he can still do that

Why not just bring all media under the control of a new branch of DHS in the mode of Oceania's Ministry of Truth. That way all media could be cleansed of any subversive thought and speech. Why just take the small step of checking the WH press pool? Be Bold!

Every reporter caught lying to immediately have press credentials revoked and removed from white house grounds.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
If you want a Dictatorship and only Trump Media and want to get rid of what our founders intended with the Press and our Democracy, then by all means, get rid of them all but the TrumpBot Press :rolleyes:

(It's evident by the Trump supporters actions how a Hitler came in to his power....) :eek:

While we finally have alternatives to the death grip the liberal media has always had on news reporting in this country, the White House Press corps is still almost all left. Should Trump do anything about that?

I say yes. Why should leftists still have a virtual monopoly sitting in the White House?
Get rid of all the subversive lefty news agencies and just have people from quality, non-biased agencies there such as breitbart, infowars, newsmax, the blaze, etc...

If you want a Dictatorship and only Trump Media and want to get rid of what our founders intended with the Press and our Democracy, then by all means, get rid of them all but the TrumpBot Press :rolleyes:

(It's evident by the Trump supporters actions how a Hitler came in to his power....) :eek:

Fabrication and spin are not journalism. People are free to print what they wish within the law. But with a 20 trillion debt, not one taxpayer dime should be used to support them.

Godwin reared his ugly head already!

He'll keep it as is but I do expect a certain level of frustration when the left wing journalists can't make him say what they want.

Why not just bring all media under the control of a new branch of DHS in the mode of Oceania's Ministry of Truth. That way all media could be cleansed of any subversive thought and speech. Why just take the small step of checking the WH press pool? Be Bold!

Funny how this standard of having people in the White House who disagree with the President never emerged from you under Obama. So you want Hitler, just a Democrat Hitler

Ewe mean how obummer and the left tried to boot Fox News?

Don't get crazy you guys and don't fall for Alinsky trick polls. The Press Corps has a 1st Amendment right to question the president. I used to cringe when Bush faced the media and don't forget the Obama regime tried to arrest a Fox reporter for doing his job but I think Trump can handle the media pretty well and any smarmy a-hole will come off looking worse than CNN during the campaign.

Don't get crazy you guys and don't fall for Alinsky trick polls. The Press Corps has a 1st Amendment right to question the president. I used to cringe when Bush faced the media and don't forget the Obama regime tried to arrest a Fox reporter for doing his job but I think Trump can handle the media pretty well and any smarmy a-hole will come off looking worse than CNN during the campaign.

The press has no rights that exceed those of any citizen - no matter how special they tell us they are. There is no freedom of the press - that right simply doesn't exist.

Don't get crazy you guys and don't fall for Alinsky trick polls. The Press Corps has a 1st Amendment right to question the president

No shit, dumb ass. No one said anything about controlling the media. The question is who gets desks in the White House on the taxpayer's dime. The first amendment does not say the liberal media get special access directly to the President. I didn't even bring up who gets to go to press conferences, only who gets to sit at the white house for free and get special access. Try to keep up. Funny how anyone but the liberal media getting that access never occurred to you under Obama

Forum List

Back