What should Trump do with the White House press corps

What should Trump do about the White House press corps?

• Eliminate all media sitting at the White House and have them come in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
While we finally have alternatives to the death grip the liberal media has always had on news reporting in this country, the White House Press corps is still almost all left. Should Trump do anything about that?

I say yes. Why should leftists still have a virtual monopoly sitting in the White House?
None of the above. Leave it the way it is and let them cannibalize each other, digging for fool's gold.

While we finally have alternatives to the death grip the liberal media has always had on news reporting in this country, the White House Press corps is still almost all left. Should Trump do anything about that?

I say yes. Why should leftists still have a virtual monopoly sitting in the White House?
None of the above. Leave it the way it is and let them cannibalize each other, digging for fool's gold.

Yeah, people don't need to hear anything but the liberal news, they have it covered. If other views mattered, liberals would tell us.

I'd like to hear a press conference where every question isn't why aren't Democrats so wonderful and why do Republicans suck?

I thought you just got done lecturing me you aren't a Democrat ...

Yeah, people don't need to hear anything but the liberal news, they have it covered. If other views mattered, liberals would tell us.

I'd like to hear a press conference where every question isn't why aren't Democrats so wonderful and why do Republicans suck?

I thought you just got done lecturing me you aren't a Democrat ...

I'm not. All you have for proof is the simple fact I chose to disagree with Donald Trump. For once in a blue moon.

Oh the audacity!

Look at any of my posts dating back to when I joined. What of any of those would lead you to believe I was a Democrat?

Sheesh. What am I supposed to do? Toe the line?

If you want a Dictatorship and only Trump Media and want to get rid of what our founders intended with the Press and our Democracy, then by all means, get rid of them all but the TrumpBot Press :rolleyes:

(It's evident by the Trump supporters actions how a Hitler came in to his power....) :eek:
The *cough* WH Press hasn't been "independent" for some time hon. They have willingly been co-opted by crony big govt

Have it like UN security counsel . The biggies have seats, then a rotation for the other spots .

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Here's a crazy idea, the press should go back to reporting the news. Their lies, half truths, intentional spin and twisting of the facts, their over the top bias and gotcha games have destroyed their profession.

No special treatment, period. They want a space at press briefings - they buy the seat. No more taxpayer funds to support the "press".

So much for "free press" right? What did those stupid founding fathers know anyway?

Here's a crazy idea, the press should go back to reporting the news. Their lies, half truths, intentional spin and twisting of the facts, their over the top bias and gotcha games have destroyed their profession.

I agree, get rid of Breitbart, Infowars, FoxNews and others who are doing this.

That would put breitbart out of business.

Why not just bring all media under the control of a new branch of DHS in the mode of Oceania's Ministry of Truth. That way all media could be cleansed of any subversive thought and speech. Why just take the small step of checking the WH press pool? Be Bold!
I was gonna say, have them dragged out into the streets and shot, but I guess this works as well.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He should appoint a crazy bigot from the alt right fake news media to a prominent position on his staff.
You mean he hasn't already? What is he waiting for?

Yes, the media should be all left because we want to hear multiple points of view, and the liberal media will tell us when one is worth hearing
News isn't supposed to have a "view" dumb dumb, it's supposed to provide you with all the information on a given subject.

He should appoint a crazy bigot from the alt right fake news media to a prominent position on his staff.
You mean he hasn't already? What is he waiting for?

Yes, the media should be all left because we want to hear multiple points of view, and the liberal media will tell us when one is worth hearing
News isn't supposed to have a "view" dumb dumb, it's supposed to provide you with all the information on a given subject.

I used to love reading the news way back when we still had real news. Now its nothing but intentional bias and spin and yes from Fox News also the entire industry is corrupt as fuck.

Forum List

Back