What should Trump do with the White House press corps

What should Trump do about the White House press corps?

• Eliminate all media sitting at the White House and have them come in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He should appoint a crazy bigot from the alt right fake news media to a prominent position on his staff.
You mean he hasn't already? What is he waiting for?

Yes, the media should be all left because we want to hear multiple points of view, and the liberal media will tell us when one is worth hearing
News isn't supposed to have a "view" dumb dumb, it's supposed to provide you with all the information on a given subject.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I used to love reading the news way back when we still had real news. Now its nothing but intentional bias and spin and yes from Fox News also the entire industry is corrupt as fuck.
When was it corrupted, and by who?

I voted kick out half the liberal press, just to give them something else to cry about.

Also, move them to the back of the room.

If you want a Dictatorship and only Trump Media and want to get rid of what our founders intended with the Press and our Democracy, then by all means, get rid of them all but the TrumpBot Press :rolleyes:

(It's evident by the Trump supporters actions how a Hitler came in to his power....) :eek:

Fabrication and spin are not journalism. People are free to print what they wish within the law. But with a 20 trillion debt, not one taxpayer dime should be used to support them.
Does the tax payer, pay for the News Press in any way? Outside of radio with a little going to NPR and local broadcasting of PBS with a little paid by tax payers, and paying for shows like Rush Limbaugh to be seen/heard overseas by our Military and family Stationed there...

I cant think of any other tax payer's money going to them?

Though I do Remember that under the Bush 2 Admin, they paid with our tax dollars, Armstrong Williams to talk up the "No Child Left Behind Act" on his show, that Bush was trying to push through congress....and we didn't find out about it until later....after the act was passed....

so I am certain there could be other ways that the press gets our tax dollars that are not out in the open as it should be... :(

While we finally have alternatives to the death grip the liberal media has always had on news reporting in this country, the White House Press corps is still almost all left. Should Trump do anything about that?

I say yes. Why should leftists still have a virtual monopoly sitting in the White House?
None of the above. Leave it the way it is and let them cannibalize each other, digging for fool's gold.

Yeah, people don't need to hear anything but the liberal news, they have it covered. If other views mattered, liberals would tell us.

I'd like to hear a press conference where every question isn't why aren't Democrats so wonderful and why do Republicans suck?

I thought you just got done lecturing me you aren't a Democrat ...

I'm not. All you have for proof is the simple fact I chose to disagree with Donald Trump. For once in a blue moon.

Oh the audacity!

Liking the all liberal media? That's some crazy shit. And it was twice ...

He should appoint a crazy bigot from the alt right fake news media to a prominent position on his staff.

Yes, the media should be all left because we want to hear multiple points of view, and the liberal media will tell us when one is worth hearing
News isn't supposed to have a "view" dumb dumb, it's supposed to provide you with all the information on a given subject.

And yet I've never seen the all left news bother you. Are you saying it does?

Media to Trump: Why are you a racist, angry, woman hating capitalist Nazi?

Media to Hillary: Why are you so wonderful?

I used to love reading the news way back when we still had real news. Now its nothing but intentional bias and spin and yes from Fox News also the entire industry is corrupt as fuck.
When was it corrupted, and by who?

When it became dominated by liberals. You believe there are two sides to every issue ... yours ...

While we finally have alternatives to the death grip the liberal media has always had on news reporting in this country, the White House Press corps is still almost all left. Should Trump do anything about that?

I say yes. Why should leftists still have a virtual monopoly sitting in the White House?
He should throw them into concentration camps with the Mexicans, Muslims, homosexuals, negroes, and Jews.

Obviously!

If you want a Dictatorship and only Trump Media and want to get rid of what our founders intended with the Press and our Democracy, then by all means, get rid of them all but the TrumpBot Press :rolleyes:

(It's evident by the Trump supporters actions how a Hitler came in to his power....) :eek:

Fabrication and spin are not journalism. People are free to print what they wish within the law. But with a 20 trillion debt, not one taxpayer dime should be used to support them.
Does the tax payer, pay for the News Press in any way? Outside of radio with a little going to NPR and local broadcasting of PBS with a little paid by tax payers, and paying for shows like Rush Limbaugh to be seen/heard overseas by our Military and family Stationed there...

I cant think of any other tax payer's money going to them?

Though I do Remember that under the Bush 2 Admin, they paid with our tax dollars, Armstrong Williams to talk up the "No Child Left Behind Act" on his show, that Bush was trying to push through congress....and we didn't find out about it until later....after the act was passed....

so I am certain there could be other ways that the press gets our tax dollars that are not out in the open as it should be... :(

Do you have any idea how valuable space in the White House is? That is what the thread's about. That's why I said the White House press corps. You didn't know what I meant by that?

And it looks like you are the typical teabagger, you will rely on only what 'the donald" wants you to know.And then who?
Get a real grip.

Here's a crazy idea, the press should go back to reporting the news. Their lies, half truths, intentional spin and twisting of the facts, their over the top bias and gotcha games have destroyed their profession.

I agree, get rid of Breitbart, Infowars, FoxNews and others who are doing this.

Ah, you long for the days when your view was the only one told, huh. Well, get used to it, those days are not coming back. Then again with your butt hurt not subsiding over the election, that isn't going to happen.

One day you'll tell your grandchildren of the glorious days when they didn't have to hear confusing things that they disagreed with. The media took care of that for you

And it looks like you are the typical teabagger, you will rely on only what 'the donald" wants you to know.And then who?
Get a real grip.

I'm not a tea partier, I'm way worse, I'm a libertarian. Tea partiers would just a little fat out of your government dependency diet. I'd slash and burn.

And just to be clear, you are saying the White House press corps is the only news in the country? That's a new one. How did you come up with that? I happen to know it's not true, BTW

They have an eclectic group there but those like you see it as biased. You sound like "the donald" who sold you and those like you a bill of goods.
:clap2:

Get a real grip.

I'm not a tea partier, I'm way worse, I'm a libertarian. Tea partiers would just cut the fat out of your government diet a little. I'd put you on a no fat diet.

And just to be clear, you are saying the White House press corps is the only news in the country? That's a new one. How did you come up with that? I happen to know it's not true, BTW

They have an eclectic group there but those like you see it as biased. You sound like "the donald" who sold you and those like you a bill of goods.
:clap2:

Get a real grip.

I'm not a tea partier, I'm way worse, I'm a libertarian. Tea partiers would just cut the fat out of your government diet a little. I'd put you on a no fat diet.

The question is what SHOULD Donald go. Stop reading through your butt hurt. The blood is blurring your vision

Forum List

Back