What should Trump do with the White House press corps

What should Trump do about the White House press corps?

• Eliminate all media sitting at the White House and have them come in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you want a Dictatorship and only Trump Media and want to get rid of what our founders intended with the Press and our Democracy, then by all means, get rid of them all but the TrumpBot Press :rolleyes:

(It's evident by the Trump supporters actions how a Hitler came in to his power....) :eek:
The *cough* WH Press hasn't been "independent" for some time hon. They have willingly been co-opted by crony big govt
Whose money? Tax Payer's How?

I thought you just got done lecturing me you aren't a Democrat ...

Well I guess that will teach me not to be sarcastic around you anymore.

So you are a Democrat?
No. I was referring to my first post in this thread. If you hadn't been so bent on pinning me as a Democrat, you would have noticed my attempt to mock the press. Ahh well, that seems not to have gone over well.

While we finally have alternatives to the death grip the liberal media has always had on news reporting in this country, the White House Press corps is still almost all left. Should Trump do anything about that?

I say yes. Why should leftists still have a virtual monopoly sitting in the White House?
None of the above. Leave it the way it is and let them cannibalize each other, digging for fool's gold.

Yeah, people don't need to hear anything but the liberal news, they have it covered. If other views mattered, liberals would tell us.

I'd like to hear a press conference where every question isn't why aren't Democrats so wonderful and why do Republicans suck?

I thought you just got done lecturing me you aren't a Democrat ...

I'm not. All you have for proof is the simple fact I chose to disagree with Donald Trump. For once in a blue moon.

Oh the audacity!

Liking the all liberal media? That's some crazy shit. And it was twice ...
Liking all liberal media? Where did I do that?

You mean he hasn't already? What is he waiting for?

Yes, the media should be all left because we want to hear multiple points of view, and the liberal media will tell us when one is worth hearing
News isn't supposed to have a "view" dumb dumb, it's supposed to provide you with all the information on a given subject.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I used to love reading the news way back when we still had real news. Now its nothing but intentional bias and spin and yes from Fox News also the entire industry is corrupt as fuck.
When was it corrupted, and by who?

When it became dominated by liberals. You believe there are two sides to every issue ... yours ...
You're getting dumber by the day.

While we finally have alternatives to the death grip the liberal media has always had on news reporting in this country, the White House Press corps is still almost all left. Should Trump do anything about that?

I say yes. Why should leftists still have a virtual monopoly sitting in the White House?

One of the reasons for media in this country, is to inform the American public about what Government is up too. Without them, we wouldn't know anything. They are known as the "free press."

I doubt Donald Trump is going to have a White House press core. He wants to eliminate them, because they can be critical of him, as they have been with every other President. They ask questions, that Trump won't be able to answer.

This is why Trump will use his current method of communication. He will tweet out his news, his wagons will circle and out will come his physco babble interpreters to speak to the media.

Trump is a narcissist. A narcissist requires constant attention, but that attention has to come in the form of adoration. The worst thing you can do to a narcissist is criticize them. They go ape shit, as we have seen Trump do on a number of occasions already. He gets on his tweety account and attacks.

Knowing that any President gets criticized 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, coming from every direction, you can imagine what a Trump Presidency is going to be like. In fact, he's been giving you a preview over the recent attack on Boeing airlines, and the Union boss, and several other tweet attacks he has made during this campaign. In Trump's mind he is the all important, the most important person alive, and the entire world revolves around him. He's not going to change, no one can control him. There is no pill for his personality disorder. He will protect his self image at all costs, no matter what it takes. That is number one priority.

147318_600.jpg

Last edited:
He needs to treat them with the respect all past presidents have used. But, he won't, not at first. Then when he realizes the damage he is doing to himself, he'll change his tune. He only cares about one thing: Donald Trump.

Have no media at all! Just let Trump run the show...While you're at it, just start referring to him as Il Douche or Mein Farter....

Just continue to bypass them, they've demonstrated themselves to be useless....

Yes, the media should be all left because we want to hear multiple points of view, and the liberal media will tell us when one is worth hearing
News isn't supposed to have a "view" dumb dumb, it's supposed to provide you with all the information on a given subject.

I used to love reading the news way back when we still had real news. Now its nothing but intentional bias and spin and yes from Fox News also the entire industry is corrupt as fuck.
When was it corrupted, and by who?

When it became dominated by liberals. You believe there are two sides to every issue ... yours ...
You're getting dumber by the day.

If you think liberals want to hear both sides, I'm not the one of us getting "dumber by the day" ...

One of the reasons for media in this country, is to inform the American public about what Government is up too. Without them, we wouldn't know anything. They are known as the "free press."

I doubt Donald Trump is going to have a White House press core. He wants to eliminate them, because they can be critical of him, as they have been with every other President. They ask questions, that Trump won't be able to answer.

This is why Trump will use his current method of communication. He will tweet out his news, his wagons will circle and out will come his physco babble interpreters to speak to the media.

Trump is a narcissist. A narcissist requires constant attention, but that attention has to come in the form of adoration. The worst thing you can do to a narcissist is criticize them. They go ape shit, as we have seen Trump do on a number of occasions already. He gets on his tweety account and attacks.

Knowing that any President gets criticized 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, coming from every direction, you can imagine what a Trump Presidency is going to be like. In fact, he's been giving you a preview over the recent attack on Boeing airlines, and the Union boss, and several other tweet attacks he has made during this campaign. In Trump's mind he is the all important, the most important person alive, and the entire world revolves around him. He's not going to change, no one can control him. There is no pill for his personality disorder. He will protect his self image at all costs, no matter what it takes. That is number one priority.

147318_600.jpg

:uhh: The press was "critical" of Obama! ::woohoo: :cuckoo: :uhoh3:

You're starting with the happy juice early today!!!

:rofl:

And I don't know what to tell you about your claim that not getting a free desk at the White House is somehow infringing on the freedom of the press except that you're massively stupid

Have no media at all! Just let Trump run the show...While you're at it, just start referring to him as Il Douche or Mein Farter....

Yes, no free desk at the White House is what Nazis do!!!!

Another banana pop! Thanksfor your contribution to the discussion. Sharing the happy juice with Oreo are you?

:beer:

Drink up!

Democrats are just too flat out stupid to participate in real discussions, I don't know what I can tell you man. You do enjoy the monolithic left of the media and don't want to give that up huh? Providing any perspective in addition to what you think, that's Nazi!

Idiot

If you want a Dictatorship and only Trump Media and want to get rid of what our founders intended with the Press and our Democracy, then by all means, get rid of them all but the TrumpBot Press :rolleyes:

(It's evident by the Trump supporters actions how a Hitler came in to his power....) :eek:
Even you can't falsely claim that many (cough) reporters) in the WPC are not radical fucking Libs.
You couldn't be that fucking stupid.
If those fucking bastards PURPOSELY SPREAD MISINFORMATION AKA LIE!!! then they should and will be banned from attending ANY Trump administration news conference/briefing.
If YOU knew of someone who habitually lied about what you said/did would you do nothing to stop that person?

Here's a crazy idea, the press should go back to reporting the news. Their lies, half truths, intentional spin and twisting of the facts, their over the top bias and gotcha games have destroyed their profession.

That would put breitbart out of business.

Who? You people attach way too much significance to Breitbart.

Would you like to state for the record that Breitbart should not be considered a legitimate source of news under any circumstances?

Here's a crazy idea, the press should go back to reporting the news. Their lies, half truths, intentional spin and twisting of the facts, their over the top bias and gotcha games have destroyed their profession.

That would put breitbart out of business.

Who? You people attach way too much significance to Breitbart.

Would you like to state for the record that Breitbart should not be considered a legitimate source of news under any circumstances?

I'm already on the record, I hate liberals. Anything else you need to know?

Yes, no free desk at the White House is what Nazis do!!!!

Another banana pop! Thanksfor your contribution to the discussion. Sharing the happy juice with Oreo are you?

:beer:

Drink up!

Democrats are just too flat out stupid to participate in real discussions, I don't know what I can tell you man. You do enjoy the monolithic left of the media and don't want to give that up huh? Providing any perspective in addition to what you think, that's Nazi!

Idiot

You have a poll that includes the choice of "Kick out all the liberal media and replace them with alternative views" and you call this a 'real discussion'. You must watch Hannity, who as we all know, is a 'real' journalist with 'real' integrity.

Moron.

Forum List

Back