What should Trump do with the White House press corps

What should Trump do about the White House press corps?

• Eliminate all media sitting at the White House and have them come in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
While we finally have alternatives to the death grip the liberal media has always had on news reporting in this country, the White House Press corps is still almost all left. Should Trump do anything about that?

I say yes. Why should leftists still have a virtual monopoly sitting in the White House?

Have no media at all! Just let Trump run the show...While you're at it, just start referring to him as Il Douche or Mein Farter....

Yes, no free desk at the White House is what Nazis do!!!!

Another banana pop! Thanksfor your contribution to the discussion. Sharing the happy juice with Oreo are you?

:beer:

Drink up!

Democrats are just too flat out stupid to participate in real discussions, I don't know what I can tell you man. You do enjoy the monolithic left of the media and don't want to give that up huh? Providing any perspective in addition to what you think, that's Nazi!

Idiot

You have a poll that includes the choice of "Kick out all the liberal media and replace them with alternative views" and you call this a 'real discussion'. You must watch Hannity, who as we all know, is a 'real' journalist with 'real' integrity.

Moron.

You call me a moron and you don't even understand what a poll is?

Here's how it works. You pick the one choice you agree with the most and pick that one. The point is not that you should agree to every choice in the poll. Don't they have polls in New Zealand or do you just all agree on everything?

Also, what you said about Hannity is a flat out lie. You quoted indicating he calls himself a journalist. If you listened to him, you'd know he says he is NOT a journalist, he is a commentator. What he objects to is specifically people who call themselves journalists but are commentators, like him.

New Zealand Democrats sure do lie like American Democrats. Discover telling the truth and stop making up shit about people you don't know anything about, liar

[

Here's how it works. You pick the one choice you agree with the most and pick that one. The point is not that you should agree to every choice in the poll. Don't they have polls in New Zealand or do you just all agree on everything?

Also, what you said about Hannity is a flat out lie. You quoted indicating he calls himself a journalist. If you listened to him, you'd know he says he is NOT a journalist, he is a commentator. What he objects to is specifically people who call themselves journalists but are commentators, like him.

New Zealand Democrats sure do lie like American Democrats. Discover telling the truth and stop making up shit about people you don't know anything about, liar

Of course I understand what a poll is, but you, being the moron that you are, didn't get my point. No surprises there.

Probably because most of those who he is referring to are journalists. Not talking heads like the douche he is.

[

Of course I understand what a poll is, but you, being the moron that you are, didn't get my point. No surprises there.

Probably because most of those who he is referring to are journalists. Not talking heads like the douche he is.

If you know what a poll is, then why did you think you needed to agree with all the answers?

And yeah, your blind hatred for anyone who disagrees with you is evident. Hannity is a good guy regardless of whether he agrees with your politics or not and he'd be a hell of a lot nicer to you than you'd be to him.

And again, you saying he claims to be a journalist is just a lie. If you watched or listened to him at all you'd know that as he repeatedly says he is NOT a journalist.

It's the downside of making up the shit you do, you are going to get your head handed to you for being the sniveling little lying rat that you are, like here. Damn, just listen to him once in a while and you'd know that. You make up shit about people you don't even listen to and lie about them as if you do. What an ass

He needs to treat them with the respect all past presidents have used. But, he won't, not at first. Then when he realizes the damage he is doing to himself, he'll change his tune. He only cares about one thing: Donald Trump.

:lmao: What cave were you in the last year? Trump has pwned the media. Liberals, you can't buy a clue

[Q
If you know what a poll is, then why did you think you needed to agree with all the answers?

And yeah, your blind hatred for anyone who disagrees with you is evident. Hannity is a good guy regardless of whether he agrees with your politics or not and he'd be a hell of a lot nicer to you than you'd be to him.

And again, you saying he claims to be a journalist is just a lie. If you watched or listened to him at all you'd know that as he repeatedly says he is NOT a journalist.

It's the downside of making up the shit you do, you are going to get your head handed to you for being the sniveling little lying rat that you are, like here. Damn, just listen to him once in a while and you'd know that. You make up shit about people you don't even listen to and lie about them as if you do. What an ass

Are you really that dumb? Really? You have totally missed my point about the poll.
I'm not denying you're right about not being a journalist. That wasn't even the point of my last. I guess I'm gonna start having to spell things out for you.

And no, Hannity is nothing but a right-wing shill douche

[Q

Are you really that dumb? Really? You have totally missed my point about the poll.
I'm not denying you're right about not being a journalist. That wasn't even the point of my last. I guess I'm gonna start having to spell things out for you.

And no, Hannity is nothing but a right-wing shill douche

So when you mocked Hannity for saying he's a journalist, you actually knew that he says he's not a journalist, and I'm stupid for not getting your point. Oh, and this is making you look smarter ...

[Q

So when you mocked Hannity for saying he's a journalist, you actually knew that he says he's not a journalist, and I'm stupid for not getting your point. Oh, and this is making you look smarter ...

No...that's not what I said.

Respect them in public then use them to his advantage.

[Q

No...that's not what I said.

You said Hannity calls himself a journalist. I pointed out that's a lie, he specifically and repeatedly says he is NOT a journalist and he criticizes people who call himself a journalist and opine like he does because he's a COMMENTATOR not a journalist.

Since then you've just been spewing crap to deflect from the lie

I think Trump should treat the Left Media with the same level of respect that Obama treats Fox News.

Obama set a lot of precedents that the Left now gets to live up to. It's part of his legacy.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You must watch Hannity, who as we all know, is a 'real' journalist with 'real' integrity.

Moron.

Just man up and admit you made this up. He specifically and repeatedly says he is NOT a journalist. Yet not only did you claim he says he is, but you even quoted 'real.' Which unless quote marks mean something in New Zealand different than they mean here means you claimed that was his word.

Don't make shit up

You must watch Hannity, who as we all know, is a 'real' journalist with 'real' integrity.

Moron.

Just man up and admit you made this up. He specifically and repeatedly says he is NOT a journalist. Yet not only did you claim he says he is, but you even quoted 'real.' Which unless quote marks mean something in New Zealand different than they mean here means you claimed that was his word.

Don't make shit up

Something in quotes is the exact opposite of what is being said. That aside, my subsequent post said otherwise.

YOu're a fucking idiot

While we finally have alternatives to the death grip the liberal media has always had on news reporting in this country, the White House Press corps is still almost all left. Should Trump do anything about that?

I say yes. Why should leftists still have a virtual monopoly sitting in the White House?

2 though 5 all have their merits.

Moron.

Don't make shit up

Something in quotes is the exact opposite of what is being said. That aside, my subsequent post said otherwise.

YOu're a fucking idiot

Look you stupid bitch. You said Hannity claims to be a "real" journalist. That's a lie, he says he is NOT a journalist, he's a commentator. Take your stupid butt hurt wrath and stick it where it belongs, where the sun don't shine.

It must suck to be a guy and not have any testicles. I'd put a chicken in your avatar. Oops ... you did ...

Look you stupid bitch. You said Hannity claims to be a "real" journalist. That's a lie, he says he is NOT a journalist, he's a commentator. Take your stupid butt hurt wrath and stick it where it belongs, where the sun don't shine.

It must suck to be a guy and not have any testicles. I'd put a chicken in your avatar. Oops ... you did ...

You are such a dumb **** it's hard to know where to begin. Let's go back to my second post and take it from there.

This was your answer: Democrats are just too flat out stupid to participate in real discussions, I don't know what I can tell you man. You do enjoy the monolithic left of the media and don't want to give that up huh? Providing any perspective in addition to what you think, that's Nazi!

My subsequent point - which you totally failed to get no matter how many chances I gave you, yet i'm not surprised because you are such a dumb fuck - is the bolded part. How do I know you didn't get it? Because you rambled on about how I didn't get polls, which had NOTHING to do with my answer. You somehow think this thread is all about 'real discussion' when you have answers in your poll such as:
  1. Kick out half the liberal media and replace them with alternative views
  2. Kick out all the liberal media and replace them with alternative views
  3. Eliminate all media sitting at the White House and have them come in
  4. Keep it the way it is, but boot the robotic leftists
There is nothing 'real' about any of your choices. Nothing but neocon whack-job choices. You're not even interested in 'real' discussion, only partisan hackery. And THAT was my original point. But being a thick-as-pig-shit fuckwit you didn't get it. Instead you ramble on about how I 'don't get polls'. Not only do I get polls, I;m schooling you on how pathetic yours is. It's a nothing poll. You're not even interested in if there was something that could be garnered - from an intelligent POV - from the poll. All you are (weakly) attempting to do is somehow think your 'poll' is a legitimate thread on what Trump should do with the WH press corp.

That being said, it makes every one of my subsequent posts irrelevant in the sense that you don't even know you'e being schooled. You are such a fucking dumb arse. You really are....

You are such a dumb **** it's hard to know where to begin. Let's go back to my second post and take it from there.

This was your answer: Democrats are just too flat out stupid to participate in real discussions, I don't know what I can tell you man. You do enjoy the monolithic left of the media and don't want to give that up huh? Providing any perspective in addition to what you think, that's Nazi!

My subsequent point - which you totally failed to get no matter how many chances I gave you, yet i'm not surprised because you are such a dumb fuck - is the bolded part. How do I know you didn't get it? Because you rambled on about how I didn't get polls, which had NOTHING to do with my answer. You somehow think this thread is all about 'real discussion' when you have answers in your poll such as:
  1. Kick out half the liberal media and replace them with alternative views
  2. Kick out all the liberal media and replace them with alternative views
  3. Eliminate all media sitting at the White House and have them come in
  4. Keep it the way it is, but boot the robotic leftists
There is nothing 'real' about any of your choices. Nothing but neocon whack-job choices. You're not even interested in 'real' discussion, only partisan hackery. And THAT was my original point. But being a thick-as-pig-shit fuckwit you didn't get it. Instead you ramble on about how I 'don't get polls'. Not only do I get polls, I;m schooling you on how pathetic yours is. It's a nothing poll. You're not even interested in if there was something that could be garnered - from an intelligent POV - from the poll. All you are (weakly) attempting to do is somehow think your 'poll' is a legitimate thread on what Trump should do with the WH press corp.

That being said, it makes every one of my subsequent posts irrelevant in the sense that you don't even know you'e being schooled. You are such a fucking dumb arse. You really are....

And you don't know what a "neocon" is either ...

Forum List

Back