What song can you absolutely not stand to hear?

Whats with all the women hating on Nickleback?

Because they are terrible.

Nickelback.png

Final Countdown - Asia
Sister Christian - Night Ranger
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynard Skynard
Talk Dirty To Me - Poison

OMG, I am too shocked to see so many that dislike Nickelback.....good then...more for me.
I love their songs, when I first heard of them...I was thinking "Ew, grunge, yuck"......but after a while, they grew on me and some of their songs are good to rock too and others are good ballads.
Their new CD Here Or Now has a song called Lullaby.
If someone is thinking about suicide, this song will give you chills.

Anywho.....I like'm........I never liked bands like Nirvana and others.

No, now, there is just enough country in me that I can hear Tammy on the country station and sing along with that one.

Remember the movie 'Monster'? And the song they skated to? I can't here that without thinking of poor wretched Eileen Wornos.

My parents were huge fans of Tammy Wynette and George Jones....Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty.....and Porter Wagner and Dolly Parton.
I used to be riding in the back seat as a young girl getting sick to death of those twangy country songs.
So...I don't care for country much.
But I do have a large case of cassettes in the other room, all country music, all play good.......I pop one in from time to time and think of my Mother :)

There was a time in HS when I hated the song "Sherry Baby", because I would feel embarrassed when people would start singing it to me...they still do it, but now it just makes me smile.

I love this song, but this guy slays it. Just like his polices would this country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud3mMj0AZZk]Obama for America TV Ad: "Firms" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back