🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What? Soros owns voting machine

Yep, once you've lost the argument, then you pull out the insults, or just ignore what people write. We get it.

What you consider an insult is the truth. You are idiots for supporting a woman who will sell this country to the highest bidder.

Again, insults. Everyone knows those who pull insults out have lost the argument. Why don't you try sticking to your argument? Or at least admit it was rubbish?

It isn't rubbish. Anyone involved with Soros organizations like Open Society, no less sit on the board, are global elites.
That you think he wouldn't do Soros's bidding is naive and borders on willful ignorance.

Yeah, because the company not run by Soros that makes machines that aren't in Texas are actually changing the votes in Texas... I mean, you couldn't make this shit up.

I showed you with the link from Australia that Soros and the owner of the company that makes those machines are butt buddies. That is all I need to confirm those machines are crooked. Where have you seen any glimmer of the truth in Clintons campaign? Nothing she and her puppet master will not do to win.
Are you still talking about the machines that aren't being used in the US election?
Why?

Yep, once you've lost the argument, then you pull out the insults, or just ignore what people write. We get it.

What you consider an insult is the truth. You are idiots for supporting a woman who will sell this country to the highest bidder.

Again, insults. Everyone knows those who pull insults out have lost the argument. Why don't you try sticking to your argument? Or at least admit it was rubbish?

It isn't rubbish. Anyone involved with Soros organizations like Open Society, no less sit on the board, are global elites.
That you think he wouldn't do Soros's bidding is naive and borders on willful ignorance.

Yeah, because the company not run by Soros that makes machines that aren't in Texas are actually changing the votes in Texas... I mean, you couldn't make this shit up.

I showed you with the link from Australia that Soros and the owner of the company that makes those machines are butt buddies. That is all I need to confirm those machines are crooked. Where have you seen any glimmer of the truth in Clintons campaign? Nothing she and her puppet master will not do to win.
I thought you said earlier on that a link from Australia wasn't credible...now you're using a link from Australia to prove your point?
Never mind that it's a completely false point.

Soros-Connected Company Has Provided Voting Technology In 16 States
No fraud? I doubt it. Texas machines are already flipping votes on straight Republican ballots to Clinton and Kaine.

Read more: Soros-Connected Company Has Provided Voting Technology In 16 States

and diebold who promised baby bush he'd win in 2004 built the machines in ohio that gave baby bush the state in 2004.

now quiet, loon.

Now source that loser.

You think it is funny not to source what you claim. That is what is wrong with you dummies you believe anything the Left feeds you. Get a clue, useful idiots lose any usefulness after the election.
That is what is wrong with you dummies you believe anything the Left feeds you. Get a clue, useful idiots lose any usefulness after the election.

Tell us more about these machines that aren't owned by Soros, aren't being used in the US elections and have collectively decided to swing the election for Hillary by...something...Ooooo...look over there...a Benghazi!!!

No fraud? I doubt it. Texas machines are already flipping votes on straight Republican ballots to Clinton and Kaine.

and diebold who promised baby bush he'd win in 2004 built the machines in ohio that gave baby bush the state in 2004.

now quiet, loon.

Now source that loser.

You think it is funny not to source what you claim. That is what is wrong with you dummies you believe anything the Left feeds you. Get a clue, useful idiots lose any usefulness after the election.
That is what is wrong with you dummies you believe anything the Left feeds you. Get a clue, useful idiots lose any usefulness after the election.

Tell us more about these machines that aren't owned by Soros, aren't being used in the US elections and have collectively decided to swing the election for Hillary by...something...Ooooo...look over there...a Benghazi!!!

What you so rattled about? I already told you the owner of that company that makes those machines is another elitist puppet of Soros. Deal with it.

now quiet, loon.

Now source that loser.

What you so rattled about? I already told you the owner of that company that makes those machines is another elitist puppet of Soros. Deal with it.
That would be the machines that aren't being used in the US elections...are you talking about those machines?

"butt buddies", well doubtful, but they might be good friends. So what? Bush was good friends with the Saudi Royal family. Maybe we can sue Bush for being friends with them.

Basically Soros doesn't own the company. It's as simple as that.

If you want to "believe" things are crooked simply because Soros knows someone, then most people with a lot of money are going to be crooked. But I put the word believe in quotation marks because that's all it is to many people. They decide what the truth is based on what they want it to be.

No amount of facts will change people's beliefs, they've been brought up to accept nothing as reality, and reject reality as wrong.

He doesn't

"butt buddies", well doubtful, but they might be good friends. So what? Bush was good friends with the Saudi Royal family. Maybe we can sue Bush for being friends with them.

If you want to "believe" things are crooked simply because Soros knows someone, then most people with a lot of money are going to be crooked. But I put the word believe in quotation marks because that's all it is to many people. They decide what the truth is based on what they want it to be.

No amount of facts will change people's beliefs, they've been brought up to accept nothing as reality, and reject reality as wrong.

I wasn't bought up that way and either were my children. The reality is that Soros has his fingers in every pie out there and has says that America is the only roadblock to global government. He has funneled 25 million dollars to the Democrats. Do you think he wants nothing for that?

Are you still talking about the machines that aren't being used in the US election?
Why?

It's all they've got.

He doesn't

I wasn't bought up that way and either were my children. The reality is that Soros has his fingers in every pie out there and has says that America is the only roadblock to global government. He has funneled 25 million dollars to the Democrats. Do you think he wants nothing for that?

Maybe Soros does. However you haven't proven this. You've just said "it is this way because he's friends with the guy who owns the machines"

The "evidence" that the machines were cheating came from a state where the machines aren't being used. I mean, this isn't an argument, this is clutching at straws, and spreading shit and hoping it sticks before anyone finds out the reality.

The reality is the whole of the US political system is corrupt. They estimate this election will cost $6.6 BILLION. Seriously, that's a lot of money, where's it coming from? It's a lot of money from a lot of people hoping to gain some influence, and it's wrong. The message has gone, to be replaced by two dancing monkeys prancing around on stage.

If you are really concerned about these things then join me when I talk about changing how people vote, changing other things to reduce the amount of money people can pay, to get rid of "legitimate corruption" like super PACs and the like, to have Presidential candidates.

What you're doing is attacking one woman for a whole system being corrupt. That doesn't change anything.

He doesn't

Maybe Soros does. However you haven't proven this. You've just said "it is this way because he's friends with the guy who owns the machines"

The "evidence" that the machines were cheating came from a state where the machines aren't being used. I mean, this isn't an argument, this is clutching at straws, and spreading shit and hoping it sticks before anyone finds out the reality.

The reality is the whole of the US political system is corrupt. They estimate this election will cost $6.6 BILLION. Seriously, that's a lot of money, where's it coming from? It's a lot of money from a lot of people hoping to gain some influence, and it's wrong. The message has gone, to be replaced by two dancing monkeys prancing around on stage.

If you are really concerned about these things then join me when I talk about changing how people vote, changing other things to reduce the amount of money people can pay, to get rid of "legitimate corruption" like super PACs and the like, to have Presidential candidates.

What you're doing is attacking one woman for a whole system being corrupt. That doesn't change anything.
I am attacking her for benefiting from that corruption. She might have the power to change that soon. FAT CHANCE.

Last edited:
He doesn't

I am attacking her for benefiting from that corruption. She might have the power to change that soon. FAT CHANCE.

But then Trump is benefiting from that corruption too. So why not attack them BOTH? Why not attack the two main parties?

Oh, right, it's just convenient for you that you can say this, but isn't actually true.

He doesn't

But then Trump is benefiting from that corruption too. So why not attack them BOTH? Why not attack the two main parties?

Oh, right, it's just convenient for you that you can say this, but isn't actually true.

Because only one can be president.

He doesn't

Wow, your philosophical insights into the election are mind blowing....

He doesn't

It's the machines I tells ya...can't you hear them talking to each other...talking, plotting...it's the machines!!!

It's the machines I tells ya...can't you hear them talking to each other...talking, plotting...it's the machines!!!

It is the people behind the machines and they are manipulating you too. Look at your posts. You are a suck puppy.

The reality is that Soros has his fingers in every pie out there and has says that America is the only roadblock to global government. He has funneled 25 million dollars to the Democrats. Do you think he wants nothing for that?
That's chicken feed compared to Republican megadonor Sheldon Adelson who is donating more than $100 million to GOP presidential candidate Trump.
Do you think he wants nothing from his puppet for that?

Seems to be. I mean, the nonsense that's coming out now speaks of desperation. Forget the policies, we forgot those months ago, let's just try and spread enough shit so that some sticks.

Forum List

Back