What Started The NYC Biker Attack on the SUV?

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
Los Angeles area.
It is not clear to me what STARTED the confrontation between the bikers and the NYC SUV driver. I know that, for some reason, one of the bikers put the brakes on when he was directly in front of the SUV in an obvious attempt to at least mess with the SUV driver and, probably in an attempt to stop the vehicle so the bikers could jump the driver.

But WHY did the biker do that? He wouldn't have done it just to be doing it. Something had to happen to start the entire sequence of events. I have read several accounts of the incident, and none of them address how the whole thing got started.

Anyone know?

It is not clear to me what STARTED the confrontation between the bikers and the NYC SUV driver. I know that, for some reason, one of the bikers put the brakes on when he was directly in front of the SUV in an obvious attempt to at least mess with the SUV driver and, probably in an attempt to stop the vehicle so the bikers could jump the driver.

But WHY did the biker do that? He wouldn't have done it just to be doing it. Something had to happen to start the entire sequence of events. I have read several accounts of the incident, and none of them address how the whole thing got started.

Anyone know?

There is a new thing where groups of bikers travel around and do stupid crap in traffic, while recording it on helmet cams. The pop wheelies, dodge in and out of traffic, and generally annoy the other motorists.

From what I gather, the SUV driver gave one of the bikers who was slowing down a tap, the group then probably tried messing with him. When the driver tried to get away, he really ran into a few bikes, severely hurting one of the bikers, at that point is where the rest or part of the group chased him, he got stuck in traffic, and then they broke into the car and beat the snot out of him.

I just heard on CNN that the SUV driver tossed some kind of drinking bottle out of the top window of the SUV and it flew back toward the bikers. There had to be some reason why the bikers suddenly focused their attention on this particular driver.

As a group the bikers like to go out and mess with people and record the action

From the film, you can see bikers swarming around the SUV before the one biker slows down to initiate contact.

I doubt if a man driving with his wife and child is going to say..."Watch me fuck with these bikers"

I just heard on CNN that the SUV driver tossed some kind of drinking bottle out of the top window of the SUV and it flew back toward the bikers. There had to be some reason why the bikers suddenly focused their attention on this particular driver.

It was an attempted kidnapping of the drivers wife.

They kidnap women and rape them.
Often they target based on race.
A different race each time, or a different nationality, they call it ' going around the world'.

I'm sure the rape gang members used this as an excuse.

I often throw bottles of water at gangs of bikers whilst driving around lawless streets with my wife and children.
Everyone does!!

This group had been trying to start trouble all day.

UPDATE: "Hollywood Stuntz" NYC Group From Sundays Wild Chase-- Trouble For Their Troubles - The Free Patriot

More HAS been revealed, however, about this particular group, and others like them. Allegedly, these guys have been involved in several other incidents with similar outcomes, only the ones from the past seem to have ended much differently. The video below, posted to Youtube October 1, shows a group, said to be the same one, surrounding a black Toyota Prius, intimidating its driver before racing off through the city streets, blowing through red lights, driving on sidewalks, making illegal turns, and clearly harassing people on the roads. The clip ends at a point where there seems to be a hundred or more bikers meeting for some more troublemaking.

Anyone know?

Based on previous actions of the motorcycle thugs, the reason was the car the victim was driving. They cruise around till they see someone they want to victimize then the appointed thug maneuvers in front of the targeted vehicle and brake checks it thus ensuring a minor accident which requires the victim to pull over. Then the attack begins.

What's so hard to understand George? Some people are scum and like to hurt people for no reason.

Anyone know?

Based on previous actions of the motorcycle thugs, the reason was the car the victim was driving. They cruise around till they see someone they want to victimize then the appointed thug maneuvers in front of the targeted vehicle and brake checks it thus ensuring a minor accident which requires the victim to pull over. Then the attack begins.

What's so hard to understand George? Some people are scum and like to hurt people for no reason.

Not sure if they actually want the person to stop and get out, what they want to do is disrupt traffic and record it. My feeling is that one of the bikers got bumped mildy, too offense to it, and when they managed to cage in the SUV the driver panicked and plowed through a few of them, hurting one critically, at that point the bikers went all apehshit and tracked down the SUV, broke into it, and then proceeded with the beating.

Conisdering the bikers are likely the ones who created the situation in the first place, the blame for all this rests on them.

Anyone know?

We know the SUV driver ran over a biker and left the scene of the accident. That's a felony no matter how you look at it. We can analyze the possibility of harassment by the bikers but it doesn't seem to reach the level of deadly physical force and self defense. Some of the bikers nearby were off duty Police Officers or undercover Cops so there was no possibility of a riot or lack of Police presence that would prevent the SUV driver from reaching out for help.

Some of the bikers nearby were off duty Police Officers or undercover Cops so there was no possibility of a riot or lack of Police presence that would prevent the SUV driver from reaching out for help.

And they did a tremendous job didn't they?...
What exactly did they stop?....
At least one police officer and I think he is a detective was charged with participating in the attack...

I heard a report that before some kind of order was brought about they were dragging the wife out of the vehicle.Why were they doing that?...

The bikers brought all this on themselves.

Here is what happened. They break checked the SUV. He hit one and knocked his bike.over. the guy who was helping the Downed Biker get his bike up was run over by the suv driver. Then the chase started. The chase is the one thing I personally think....was justified. He ran over a brother biker.... Every other aspect of this is wrong. They shoukd have stopped him and called the cops for fucking running a human being who did nothing wrong.

Some of the bikers nearby were off duty Police Officers or undercover Cops so there was no possibility of a riot or lack of Police presence that would prevent the SUV driver from reaching out for help.

And they did a tremendous job didn't they?...
What exactly did they stop?....
At least one police officer and I think he is a detective was charged with participating in the attack...

Christ.....do you have a link or are you a fucking liar? Damn these stories and the bull shit that come.out...

I heard a report that before some kind of order was brought about they were dragging the wife out of the vehicle.Why were they doing that?...

I heard the two year.old jumped on a bike.and did wheelies. I have no link but that's what I heard.

Here is what happened. They break checked the SUV. He hit one and knocked his bike.over. the guy who was helping the Downed Biker get his bike up was run over by the suv driver. Then the chase started. The chase is the one thing I personally think....was justified. He ran over a brother biker.... Every other aspect of this is wrong. They shoukd have stopped him and called the cops for fucking running a human being who did nothing wrong.

The whole purpose of these bike runs is to be assholes and take videos of being assholes. They swarm in and out of lanes and violate every single traffic law they can when doing it. They are usually overly aggressive, and try to intimidate any driver that even considers trying to get around or through them.

Anyone know?

Here's what you ought to know...A FAMILY was harrassed by a bunch of bikers who had just been harassing people in times square in exactly the same way.

Had they done that to me there have been a real mess on the roads what with broken bikers and blood smears and brains all over the road.

That father ought to be given a medal for not killing a shitload of those punks.

I heard the two year.old jumped on a bike.and did wheelies. I have no link but that's what I heard.

Are you saying a cop wasn't there and he didnt participate?
Funny,then why did the cop turn himself in?

He was with the gang, they surrounded the SUV, did a swoop and stop and slashed the tires whilst trying to pull the female passenger out of the vehicle.

What else should the SUV driver have done to rescue his wife from this rape gang?

Forum List

Back