Zone1 What the dustup at UW actually shows.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
That the other 45,000 UW students didn't post racist tweets. A fact completely lost on the black students there.

Last edited:
That the other 45,000 UW students didn't post racist tweets. A fact completely lost on the black students there.

The new "Black Activism" pushed by the Democrats, BLM and DEI requires Black people to violently react to every tweet, verbal statement, gesture or facial expression they deem as "Racist". "All Lives Matter" has been defined as a racist statement.

The new "Black Activism" pushed by the Democrats, BLM and DEI requires Black people to violently react to every tweet, verbal statement, gesture or facial expression they deem as "Racist". "All Lives Matter" has been defined as a racist statement.
It’s their way of exaggerating racism. It’s one student with a tweet.

Here in my liberal county, Jewish kids are getting BEAT UP regularly in the public schools, due to hostilities generated against them with the pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel agenda. In the adjacent liberal county, there have been swastikas and nasty slogans about Jews spray-painted on school walls and along running paths.

Yet more is made of a single tweet, by one student, against blacks. For some reason, Democrats want people to think that the worst bigotry in this country is against African-Americans.

It’s their way of exaggerating racism. It’s one student with a tweet.

Here in my liberal county, Jewish kids are getting BEAT UP regularly in the public schools, due to hostilities generated against them with the pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel agenda. In the adjacent liberal county, there have been swastikas and nasty slogans about Jews spray-painted on school walls and along running paths.

Yet more is made of a single tweet, by one student, against blacks. For some reason, Democrats want people to think that the worst bigotry in this country is against African-Americans.
It's all about using such incidents to impose their will on the community.

It's all about using such incidents to impose their will on the community.
And what exactly is that will? To redistribute money that whites have earned through hard work and skill to blacks simply due to skin color, via so-called reparations?

Just occurred to me that Twitter could have flagged the 'n' word and deleted it or deleted the post.

LaVar Charleston, the university's chief diversity officer,

LOL!!!!!

If using the "N-word" is wrong I don't want to be right.

Sometimes it is very appropriate and I don't mean just in Rap music.

Forum List

Back