What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

We don't have ownership rates for legal guns in all states either

so how do you know how many guns are in each state?

Yes we do.

no we don't since not all guns are registered

Gun Ownership Statistics by State - Demographic Data

That was done by a survey not an actual count

You have counted and can say they are not accurate?

No one has asked me how many guns I have, none are registered, many were purchased before paperwork was even required, so no, the counts aren't accurate. BTW if someone were to ask I'd tell them it's none of their business.

Don't need any because I am not trying to tell other people how much ammo they need you are

My CHL instructor said if a cop asked why you shot the guy 5 times. Your answer should be, because 4 wasn't enough and 6 would have been too many. Cops are trained to shoot until the suspect goes down, CHLs are taught to fire until there is no longer a threat. Neutralizing the threat is what it's all about.

And there is no determined set amount of rounds fired before the threat is neutralized like BrainDead seems to think
And 0 examples of anyone needing a hi cap mag for defense. Sure are lots of mass killers using them though.

Tell that to folks defending a business against riots.

Show me defenders who NEEDED them.

In your rush to demonize high capacity mags you totally forget the reason for the 2nd Amendment.

And you talk out of your ass. Prove it.

You prove that you have them,

He's most likely too stupid to take a picture.
Well my gp100 is pretty. But pictures are easy to find so what would be the point?

You fucking hypocrite, are you seriously saying you own an automatic weapon?
A GP 100 is a Ruger .357
And I still don't believe he owns any weapons

It's also double action, one trigger pull one round fired, next round advances automatically, isn't that what regressives call an automatic weapon?

You prove that you have them,

Well my gp100 is pretty. But pictures are easy to find so what would be the point?

A GP 100 is a Ruger .357

It's also double action, one trigger pull one round fired, next round advances automatically, isn't that what regressives call an automatic weapon?
Yeah you just thought it was automatic and now you are a gun expert. Funny.

You seem to be conveniently forgetting the 1.5 million defensive gun uses a year, why do you want a million and a half more victims?

Those are fictional. Funny you would believe that.

Funny, they come from your dear leaders CDC. And they did their best to minimize the numbers, they actually said it could be as high as 3 million. That was in 2013. So take your ignorance and run along and let the adults talk.
Really. Link and quote please. They reviewed previous studies but never estimated them.

I'm only going to do this once, so pay attention. My B/U

“Defensive uses of guns by crime victims is a common occurrence, although the exact number remains disputed. Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year, in the context of about 300,000 violent crimes involving firearms in 2008.”

<<snip>>

According to the study, “Unintentional firearm-related deaths have steadily declined during the past century.” Accidental deaths resulting from firearms accounted for less than one percent of all unintentional fatalities in 2010.

<<snip>>

“Mass shootings are a highly visible and moving tragedy, but represent only a small fraction of total firearm-related violence. … It is also apparent that some mass murder incidents are associated with suicides. However, the characteristics of suicides associated with mass murders are not understood.”

<<snip>>

The study also explored an often overlooked statistic regarding suicide, especially among veterans. “Firearm-related suicides — though receiving far less public attention — significantly outnumber homicides for all age groups, with suicides accounting for approximately 60 percent of all firearm injury fatalities in the United States in 2009. In 2010, suicide was the 10th leading cause of death among individuals in the United States over the age of 10.”

Looking at that last snip, maybe you should be arguing for more mental health treatment facilities for you and your fellow nut jobs.

CDC Releases Study on Gun Violence: Defensive gun use common, mass shootings not

Now, considering the stats support nothing you say, maybe you should just shut the fuck up.

Guns.com? Funny. They did no study on dgus. Quote the actual study.

Are you really so stupid that you don't know the parts in quotations were quoting the study, they also provided a link to the study. How old are you, 6?

A GP 100 is a Ruger .357

One pull of the trigger one round fired. No different than the terrorists gun.

A GP 100 is a Ruger .357

It operates just like a semi-auto, just doesn't have the capacity. You idiots call semi-autos automatics all the time.

A GP 100 is a Ruger .357

The terrorist would have been greatly slowed with a revolver. You really don't know guns.

A GP 100 is a Ruger .357

It operates just like a semi-auto, just doesn't have the capacity. You idiots call semi-autos automatics all the time.
I don't.

Those are fictional. Funny you would believe that.

Funny, they come from your dear leaders CDC. And they did their best to minimize the numbers, they actually said it could be as high as 3 million. That was in 2013. So take your ignorance and run along and let the adults talk.
Really. Link and quote please. They reviewed previous studies but never estimated them.

“Defensive uses of guns by crime victims is a common occurrence, although the exact number remains disputed. Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year, in the context of about 300,000 violent crimes involving firearms in 2008.”

<<snip>>

According to the study, “Unintentional firearm-related deaths have steadily declined during the past century.” Accidental deaths resulting from firearms accounted for less than one percent of all unintentional fatalities in 2010.

<<snip>>

“Mass shootings are a highly visible and moving tragedy, but represent only a small fraction of total firearm-related violence. … It is also apparent that some mass murder incidents are associated with suicides. However, the characteristics of suicides associated with mass murders are not understood.”

<<snip>>

The study also explored an often overlooked statistic regarding suicide, especially among veterans. “Firearm-related suicides — though receiving far less public attention — significantly outnumber homicides for all age groups, with suicides accounting for approximately 60 percent of all firearm injury fatalities in the United States in 2009. In 2010, suicide was the 10th leading cause of death among individuals in the United States over the age of 10.”

Looking at that last snip, maybe you should be arguing for more mental health treatment facilities for you and your fellow nut jobs.

CDC Releases Study on Gun Violence: Defensive gun use common, mass shootings not

Now, considering the stats support nothing you say, maybe you should just shut the fuck up.

Are you really so stupid that you don't know the parts in quotations were quoting the study, they also provided a link to the study. How old are you, 6?

Guns.com failed to quote everything. I already posted it.

A GP 100 is a Ruger .357

The terrorist would have been greatly slowed with a revolver. You really don't know guns.

Really, I know guys that can speed load a revolver faster than I can change a magazine. The advantage of the pistol vs the revolver, is you don't have to reload as often, but a revolver can be reloaded quickly. You give me three hours and a confined space, I could easily shoot a hundred people. Mag capacity had nothing to do with Orlando.

A GP 100 is a Ruger .357

Ever hear of a speed loader?

A GP 100 is a Ruger .357

Really, I know guys that can speed load a revolver faster than I can change a magazine. The advantage of the pistol vs the revolver, is you don't have to reload as often, but a revolver can be reloaded quickly.
Yes. Speed loaders are harder to carry and it takes far more practice. Most the mass shooters buy the guns just before the shooting. And you are a moron if you think a revolver would have killed and injured just as many.

A GP 100 is a Ruger .357

Ever hear of a speed loader?
If revolvers are just as dangerous you guys should have no problem with a semi auto ban then. Good idea.

A GP 100 is a Ruger .357

I don't.

Well maybe your time would be better spent trying to educate your fellow regressives. They might even believe your BS stats.

A GP 100 is a Ruger .357

I don't.

Well maybe your time would be better spent trying to educate your fellow regressives. They might even believe your BS stats.
Which ones are BS?

<<snip>>

<<snip>>

<<snip>>

Hey dumbass, you ask I prove a specific point, I did so and then some with the first link I found that provided what I was looking for, which as it turns out, it was the first link in the search.

cdc 2013 gun study - Bing

<<snip>>

<<snip>>

<<snip>>

Hey dumbass, you ask I prove a specific point, I did so and then some with the first link I found that provided what I was looking for, which as it turns out, it was the first link in the search.

cdc 2013 gun study - Bing

You used guns.com. Now that is just stupid.

Really, I know guys that can speed load a revolver faster than I can change a magazine. The advantage of the pistol vs the revolver, is you don't have to reload as often, but a revolver can be reloaded quickly.
Yes. Speed loaders are harder to carry and it takes far more practice. Most the mass shooters buy the guns just before the shooting. And you are a moron if you think a revolver would have killed and injured just as many.

Given 3 hours, you're fucking nuts.

Given 3 hours, you're fucking nuts.

Are you a moron? He didn't have 3 hours. He shot most in minutes. Then police had him in the bathroom with hostages. The hostage situation took hours.

Forum List

Back