What the looney left plans for the US..."Green New Deal"

Lincoln1976

Aug 4, 2019
Stirling,Scotland/UK

Yeah...the left...gotta love em..sort of...so, turns out that we have a very real example of how a "Green New Deal" of sorts would work (or rather not)....have a look at China and how they launched a "war on pollution" in 2014.
I wouldn't argue the point that China is the dirtiest country on earth (pollution and politic wise) and that has to be tackled at some point...yet the left is all crickets about the pollution there....funny how "global warming" and "global climate change" is somehow not a problem when the perpetrators are in a communist dictatorship..hmm

funny how "global warming" and "global climate change" is somehow not a problem when the perpetrators are in a communist dictatorship..hmm

China is very serious about global warming. If you weren't ignorant you would know that they are investing heavily into nuclear and solar energy. They can't just stop using fossil fuels all of a sudden. That's not how it works. They have to meet the energy needs of more than a billion people.

China is very serious about global warming. If you weren't ignorant you would know that they are investing heavily into nuclear and solar energy. They can't just stop using fossil fuels all of a sudden. That's not how it works. They have to meet the energy needs of more than a billion people.
HAHAHAHA..if you weren't ignorant you would know, that China is worried about pollution...they laugh about your silly hoax and wish you well while you self destruct your country....

If you had seen the video, you would know that in regions of China lilfe expectency is cut short by three years on average due to pollution....foreign companies have left long before the tariffs because their staff is not willing to put themselves at serious health risks there....

Get your facts straight and watch at least the video before telling us how concerned they are about your silly hoax bs..cause they aren't!

funny how "global warming" and "global climate change" is somehow not a problem when the perpetrators are in a communist dictatorship..hmm

Do we get the same break?

The United States of America is the third largest populated nation in the world and we do not have the pollution issue as China or India has!

They say one thing but reality is they can give a damn about the environment!

From three years ago:

China’s Environmental Crisis

China lies a lot, so let not kid ourselves about their wish to have a cleaner China of it mean hitting their pocketbooks when the leadership is concerned!

Yeah...the left...gotta love em..sort of...so, turns out that we have a very real example of how a "Green New Deal" of sorts would work (or rather not)....have a look at China and how they launched a "war on pollution" in 2014.
I wouldn't argue the point that China is the dirtiest country on earth (pollution and politic wise) and that has to be tackled at some point...yet the left is all crickets about the pollution there....funny how "global warming" and "global climate change" is somehow not a problem when the perpetrators are in a communist dictatorship..hmm

Obviously 1.3 Billion people are going to create more pollution than 0.3 Billion. Not rocket science.

Obviously 1.3 Billion people are going to create more pollution than 0.3 Billion. Not rocket science.

So, where does that leave us? We bad they good?

do you have any capacity for reality?

Making excuses for them seems to be a leftist main occupation, eh?
here, watch this and tell me, why that is going on:

is that too because "it's 1.3 billion people"? that's a crap excuse

It's also because they use a lot of coal in homes for cooking and heating, but I didn't want to trigger anyone.

It's also because they use a lot of coal in homes for cooking and heating, but I didn't want to trigger anyone.

Coal-the evil life saver.

Taken plenty of lives, in actuality.

You mean in mines?

You mean in mines?

Many in mines. Far more in cities.

you are aware, that the issue about coal is more about industrial coal consumption and not about individual consumption, right?

I further could add, that as late as the 80tis in Communist Germany, people did heat their homes with coal and big cities like Magdeburg stank of it...yet no one died from it...so the notion that it's basically the black death of the modern era is bollocks.

You mean in mines?

How in cities?

Forum List

Back