What the msm will no longer cover...under instruction to avoid. California, canary in the coal mine. Leftist policies.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

What white leftists who are spoiled and living on trust funds.

What they cause.

Misery folks.

Misery

Don't worry, cause lebron james really really cares about you.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
At the end of it all, every man or woman will be held to account for their misdeeds. This life is but a short audition, in the grand scheme.

This is why I can smile at so much evil in the world. You may have detached from Him.. but he does not detach from us. Choose carefully.

giphy.gif

At the end of it all, every man or woman will be held to account for their misdeeds. This life is but a short audition, in the grand scheme.

This is why I can smile at so much evil in the world. You may have detached from Him.. but he does not detach from us. Choose carefully.

giphy.gif
Yeah, unfortunately for a disgrace like me, that offers me little comfort. Pray for me :).

giphy.gif
Yeah, unfortunately for a disgrace like me, that offers me little comfort. Pray for me :).
I don't know your situation, but I can tell you that one person praying for another would have no impact. WE are judged on the content of our character and acts we do or do not do. No hiding from it and no Dominion program can change the numbers on this result. We literally "get it how we live."

giphy.gif
I don't know your situation, but I can tell you that one person praying for another would have no impact. WE are judged on the content of our character and acts we do or do not do. No hiding from it and no Dominion program can change the numbers on this result. We literally "get it how we live."

James 5:16
King James Version

16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

------------

Yes, been a disgrace most of my life. Would appreciate your prayer anyway. :)

Last edited:

Sorry Blues, I beg to differ. Praying for another is called intercession, and carries a great deal of weight with our Father:
1Tim: 2-1 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people
Romans 8:34 Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.
In fact the most important words ever uttered on this earth was an act of intercession:
Luke 23:34 And Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

And because of it, we do not get how we lived. We get how Christ lived. It is His pure record by which we enter Heaven. Accepting Christ's gift of expiation restores us to the highest level.

There is only one judgement those in Christ will face, and sin has nothing to do with it. God can't judge you for something He doesn't even remember. And He remembers your sin no more.
Your good deeds are weighed to see for whose sake they were committed. For your own ego, or for Christ's sake. Those deeds done for Christ's sake will determine the crowns you will receive.
I, yes I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake and remembers your sins no more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back