What the Presidential Family Thinks of the Younger Generation

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
'Young People Are Knuckleheads,' Which Is Why They Need Obamacare

From Her Highness Moochelle @ Michelle Obama: 'Young People Are Knuckleheads,' Which Is Why They Need Obamacare | The Weekly Standard with the video here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dH_LvV5Cm_w]Michelle Obama: Young people are knuckleheads, need Obamacare - YouTube[/ame]

Does this tell you something about the thinking of the current occupants of the White House? You simple-minded Americans are too dumb to make your own decisions.

:puke3:

From Her Highness Moochelle @ Michelle Obama: 'Young People Are Knuckleheads,' Which Is Why They Need Obamacare | The Weekly Standard with the video here

Michelle Obama: Young people are knuckleheads, need Obamacare - YouTube

Does this tell you something about the thinking of the current occupants of the White House? You simple-minded Americans are too dumb to make your own decisions.

I'm youngish (28) and don't really pay too much attention to what Michelle Obama says. They championed Obamacare and (obviously) are going to do all they can to convince people it's worthwhile. I used my brain awhile back and determined the legislation sucked (for lack of a better word) and still maintain that position today.

However, I must agree with her; a lot of high school/college age individuals ARE knuckleheads. They're overly concerned about pop culture/materialism, drink way too much, have have not the slightest clue about how the world works.

Michelle Obama: Young people are knuckleheads, need Obamacare - YouTube

I'm youngish (28) and don't really pay too much attention to what Michelle Obama says. They championed Obamacare and (obviously) are going to do all they can to convince people it's worthwhile. I used my brain awhile back and determined the legislation sucked (for lack of a better word) and still maintain that position today.

However, I must agree with her; a lot of high school/college age individuals ARE knuckleheads. They're overly concerned about pop culture/materialism, drink way too much, have have not the slightest clue about how the world works.

And I agree with you, and the FLOTUS. And in spite of her video years ago about first time being proud of her country ( paraphrased ) I must say, I do like listening to her when she is on talk shows. She seems warm and very real and down to earth. She has evolved, I am thinking and hoping. She is always gracious and humorous and I don't envy her lifestyle one bit and don't think she likes it either. :dunno: She looks great and seems very sincere. Never mind that she thinks she knows what is best for the kids....she just needs to have a purpose as First Ladies do.

Gee, so I'm a knucklehead, Michelle? I'm 26. Naw. I ain't no knucklehead, your husband is a knucklehead. I wonder, do you think of Sasha and Malia that way?

Forum List

Back