What the right wing is missing is that he said he was radicalized by 4 Chan a radical right wing site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he got radicalized by far right conspiracy theories on 4 Chan and the replacement theory while in lock down for covid.

This kid was easily manipulated by propaganda.

No he didn't the media made that claim since he was never quoted at all:

"In the manifesto, Gendron claims that he was radicalized on 4chan while he was “bored” at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic in early 2020."

No quote.

You are easily fooled by the media.

I can QUOTE the killers words from his manifesto:

"From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist."

and,

“conservativism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.”

Next time pay attention!

Isnt it wonderful that Joe Biden Stole the 2020 election and all this shit is happening. Can you imagine if everyone was happily working and enjoying life(until China and Dr Fauxci released the Kung Flu) and all this murder and mayhem was not happening? Goes to show, elections have consequences.

What he said was white people are being replaced with brown people.

Discussion over.

Racist rightard ammosexual, from a conservative family, in a conservative district in Pennsylvania, acting on racist, rightard, conservative beliefs.

Isnt it wonderful that Joe Biden Stole the 2020 election and all this shit is happening. Can you imagine if everyone was happily working and enjoying life(until China and Dr Fauxci released the Kung Flu) and all this murder and mayhem was not happening? Goes to show, elections have consequences.

We had just as many mass shootings in the Trump years... including the Las Vegas massacre.

Still pushing The Big LieTM

If history is any indication we will never really understand why this guy did it. One thing is becoming clear though. This guy was another known wolf killer. He was on the radar as a potentially dangerous individual and no one did anything.

Discussion over.

Racist rightard ammosexual, from a conservative family, in a conservative district in Pennsylvania, acting on racist, rightard, conservative beliefs.

He is obviously a whack job running on hate and stupidity, but he was NEVER conservative or republican a lie several leftists in the forum are pushing.

Here are the QUOTES from his mouth:

"From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist."

and,

Stop the LYING!

Discussion over.

That is wrong, black people are being replaced with brown people, in the 10s of thousands, why else would the brown turd Obammy open wide the southern border and make a deal with Cuba?

That is wrong, black people are being replaced with brown people, in the 10s of thousands, why else would the brown turd Obammy open wide the southern border and make a deal with Cuba?

Actually, the number of border crossing dropped under Obama. The spiked up again under Trump and are at an all-time high now.

As far as making a deal with Cuba, you mean ending a pointless 60 year policy of punishing them for picking a form of government we don't like?

The fastest way to end communism in Cuba would be to openly let Cubans visit their relatives in Miami and see what happens when you have capitalism.

Why are you taking the ramblings of a madman seriously? Who gives a fuck what motivated him? Should we shut down 4chan just in case some crazy guy does something? What exactly are you proposing we do about crazy people in the world?

He is obviously a whack job running on hate and stupidity, but he was NEVER conservative or republican a lie several leftists in the forum are pushing.

Here are the QUOTES from his mouth:

and,

Stop the LYING!
The target is the best indicator of where these people stand. He went after black people therefore it stands to reason he was influenced by white supremacy.

"In the manifesto, Gendron claims that he was radicalized on 4chan while he was “bored” at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic in early 2020."

No quote.

and,

Next time pay attention!
This kid is a raging degenerate not unlike yourself.
The chief just said at the presser that this kid is an unrepentant racist through and through. He will be charged with federal hate crimes.

This kid is a raging degenerate not unlike yourself.
The chief just said at the presser that this kid is an unrepentant racist through and through. He will be charged with federal hate crimes.
In the story
The suspect was previously monitored by "medical authorities" for "something he wrote in high school," Gov. Hochul told ABC's "This Week."
Asked Sunday if the suspect was on law enforcement's radar, Gov. Hochul said, "Just as a high school student with respect to something he wrote in high school and was under surveillance at the time with medical authorities."
"But I'm going to be investigating that very question," she added. "I want to know what people knew, and when they knew it."

Funny how the left sees a single white mass shooter as somehow worse than dozens of individual hood trash that kill indiscriminately daily. I also noticed they had this guys name, race, and other details with in hours of the incident. Yet multiple hood trash mass shooting take days to admit to the names and races of the shooters. Liberal double standards are disgusting.

No quote.

and,

Next time pay attention!

Denial is not just a River in Egypt. He was radicalized by right wing conspiracy theorists and just like ever other right wing terrorist, the right immediately tries to paint him as a liberal.

FACE THE HATE YOURE PROMOTING ONCE AND FOR ALL. STOP PRETENDING THE LEFT IS DOING THIS.

:crybaby:
Just look at what Biden and da evul Dems make good white boys do.

What degenerate losers you apologists are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back