What to expect from tonight's Trump speech before congress.....

I expect sore-loser progressive/democratic grandstanding.

Will someone in the congressional audience shout out, "YOU LIE" ????

Just asking.....LOL
They need to print.....You Lie!......posters that they can hold up every time he lies
I dunno. I think the dems should lay low and just not help the gop pass anything they need dem votes to push over the top. Never get in the way when your opponent is destroying himself.

imo Trump missed a golden opportunity for an olive branch. Unless the economy somehow doubles in growth without inflation, Trump's numbers may be pretty middlen in 18 mos. They could hold 45 or so Sen seats and get awfully close in the House.

Why don't you just write you hate and vitriol-laced response now and get it over with?

See, you're 100% wrong....I do not hate Trump.....Actually he has been able to do what NO democrat ever dreamed of doing; a true Trojan horse within the GOP.

If they only do that, I would be shocked. Hell if they only do that, once, they get a pass, call it Karma.

But I expect much, much more. Progressives are not known for their ability to keep their thoughts to themselves, regardless of the required decorum.

I am positive that you bashed Rep. Wilson for yelling that stupidity to Obama...otherwise you'd be a low life hypocrite.....

However, democrats have more decorum...All you will hear tonight is some boos from democrats when Trump (for the millionth time) will promise his "repeal and replace" bullshit.

I think we can expect lots of the Donald being a whiny little beatch

Well, of course.......I can't wait for some TV outlet to cite exactly what Trump will spew, and then watch Trump tweet how that outlet was mean to him and created "fake news"

Thing is, Joe Wilson turned out to be 100% correct.

Why did he apologize then......LOL(BTW, his name isn't "Joe".....like that plummer guy, he is ashamed of his real first name....LOL)

I dunno. I think the dems should lay low and just not help the gop pass anything they need dem votes to push over the top. Never get in the way when your opponent is destroying himself.

imo Trump missed a golden opportunity for an olive branch. Unless the economy somehow doubles in growth without inflation, Trump's numbers may be pretty middlen in 18 mos. They could hold 45 or so Sen seats and get awfully close in the House.

I'm pretty sure that Dems. will be polite (only boo a few times) and show republicans what good decorum is all about.,,,,,But after Trump manages to read off the teleprompter what has been written for him by Bannon.....THEN, the bashing will start.

Thing is, Joe Wilson turned out to be 100% correct.

Why did he apologize then......LOL(BTW, his name isn't "Joe".....like that plummer guy, he is ashamed of his real first name....LOL)
Not because he was wrong, but because it was the wrong venue. That being said, sometimes it's better to apologize than ask permission. Joe was able to raise lots of cash and win re-election easily partly due to the incident.

Joe was able to raise lots of cash and win re-election easily partly due to the incident.

Which underscores how truly dumb Wilson supporters are. Probably had he taken his pants down and showed his scrawny ass, he could have raised even more. LOL

Forum List

Back