🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What true Christians think of Israel:

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Well known Arab Christian Father tells the truth about Islam and Israel: he has lived in Arab countries for 35 years and studied Islam for 40, so he knows what he's talking about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mda4h1YGMM0]Charles Clément Boniface Ozdemir, AKA Father Samuel ICLA speech July 9 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Zionism began with the Hebrew exodus from Egypt. Christian support for Israel began with the Zionist Jew Jesus. And continues to grow each & every day. Let us all join together to bless them, one & all.

Anybody who has lived as a minority among Muslims will tell you the same things that this man has.

I have visited many Christian churches of different denominations. The VAST majority of them have an Israeli flag next to the American flag. American Christians are the largest group in the world that supports Israel. I can't recall ever talking to a Christian that didn't support Israel. I've never heard a preacher criticize Israel. I do know of one person who claims to be a lawyer AND a psychologist who posts on message boards 20 hours a day who is a Jew hater and an imp of Satan.

I have visited many Christian churches of different denominations. The VAST majority of them have an Israeli flag next to the American flag. American Christians are the largest group in the world that supports Israel. I can't recall ever talking to a Christian that didn't support Israel. I've never heard a preacher criticize Israel. I do know of one person who claims to be a lawyer AND a psychologist who posts on message boards 20 hours a day who is a Jew hater and an imp of Satan.
To be honest I don't know how you can even be a Christian and not support Israel, being that Jesus was a Zionist to the core.

Last edited:
To be honest I don't know how you even be a Christian and not support Israel, being that Jesus was a Zionist to the core.

Exactly. If you claim to be a Christian and don't support Israel then you are a Jew hating imp of Satan and lower than whale poop.

Forum List

Back