What Trump is afraid of by releasing his tax returns:

This tax meme is supid-ass shit!

Most of the public doesn't care about his tax returns even tho' the media is currently trying to get them to care (stoopid media-bots!).
Now I'm a nobody, will always be a nobody, but was audited 3-4 years ago over the previous 4 years of my filings and spoke about it on this site. While being audited, some idiot here wanted me to post my measly tax returns. Now remember, I'm a nobody, and even I was smart enough to not do it while being audited.

Trump is under advice of his attorney not to release his taxes while being audited!!!

The only people who do not understand and accept this are 1) those whom have never been audited 2) are blind partisans 3) are too fuckin' poor to ever pay taxes and face an audit!.............or a combination of any of the above three. So, bugger off dip-shits, and, besides, most of the public really doesn't care..........:slap:.

Really? Because Richard Nixon released his tax returns while running for office, even though he was undergoing an audit. There is nothing illegal or dangerous about releasing them if you are being audited.

Flashback: Richard Nixon Released Tax Returns While Under Audit

True nothing illegal, but....but.......dangerous.........well, let's just say, not prudent. Guess you've never been audited or yer' too F'in poor to have ever paid taxes...........I guess it's the latter..........as 'old' military pensions ain't what they used to be.........and fer' sure, you are indeedee a blind partisan! Thanks for proving my post!!

Actually, I HAVE been audited. Happened back in 2010. And, if Nixon had no fear of doing it while he was being audited (didn't think it was dangerous either), so what is Trumps problem?

So you, who was going to vote for Hilary anyway, will not for Trump if he does not release his tax returns?

Actually, I'm pulling for Bernie. And no, there is nothing that could ever get me to vote for Trump. And.................since he's told the other candidates to release theirs, why won't he release HIS? And, don't tell me it's because of an audit, because Nixon released his even though he was being audited.

Of course you will vote far left as you are commanded to, that is what you far left drones do.

Yet you will still vote for Hilary even knowing that she is worse than Trump and worse than Bush..

Panama Papers include connections to Clintons

Where are liberals' call for Obama to release all of his sealed records...

Where are liberals' call for Hillay to release her speech transcripts....

If the argumemt for Trump is 'the release of his information helps people learn about and know him' the same applies to Obama and Hillary.

If the argument is that 'a refusal to release the information then he must be hiding something' the same applies to Obama and Hillary.

Ask yourself this: how many Americans really GAS about his tax returns?

You guys did this to Romney as well. Nobody cared then, and nobody cares now. You have a Democrat front runner under FBI investigation, and even if that proves to be non-criminal, there is still a lot more going on in the Clinton Foundation that Americans really need to look at if they are weary about foreign entities buying political influence in the US.

If you were really confident Trump's taxes were no big deal, you wouldn't be trying to change the subject.

The fact that Trump isn't releasing them tells me that the guy won't keep his promises.
and yet I bet you voted for the dark dude even though there was no real birth certificate.
Hypocrite

Let's create a list:

1. He's not worth what he says he is because someone with 10 billion would make more in a year.

2. I heard him once referred to as "the least charitable billionaire in the world". Guess he didn't give to our soldiers.

3. Too many deductions.

4. Pays way less than he should.

5. Has all his work done overseas.

6. Losses from bad deals.

Any of those would make him look like a liar or even worse, not a winner.

Democrats need to see this as Trump's birth certificate. Never give up, never surrender.

I think he would eat any of that except his net worth being way way less than 10 billion. I've heard estimates as low as 450 million, which hey is still a shitload of money. But his ego couldn't take a 9 billion dollar deflation!

A billionaire who doesn't want the public to know his financial dealings, right after the Panama Papers release?

Tickity tick tock.

I recently read he's in the Panama Papers several thousand times.

And yet, he's still saying he's self-funded and not indebted to big business and big banks.

Just more lies.

I think he would eat any of that except his net worth being way way less than 10 billion. I've heard estimates as low as 450 million, which hey is still a shitload of money. But his ego couldn't take a 9 billion dollar deflation!
I could care less how much money Trump is worth.

As long as he builds the wall.......I'll be happy. ...... :thup:

A billionaire who doesn't want the public to know his financial dealings, right after the Panama Papers release?

Tickity tick tock.

And yet, he's still saying he's self-funded and not indebted to big business and big banks.

Just more lies.

Well, that's part of what his meeting with Ryan was all about this week in DC. Not only are they trying to get him in line with the party, but he's also lining himself up to get the support of GOP super PACs, which means in the general, he's no longer going to be self funded.

Tickity tick tock.

Just more lies.

Yeah something is up with him and his taxes. I think this may be something even the Republicans want to get out in the open before the convention so they can derail him.

The left thinks Trump is worth less than he claims? That's interesting. The truth of the matter is that Trump is in the middle of an IRS audit. Trump and Limbaugh and Hannity and every other right wing pundit looks forward to an audit from IRS simply because, well you know. You might ask why the IRS is afraid of testifying about the allegations that they are targeting conservatives. Why did president Barry Hussein order the IRS to "take the 5th" in a congressional hearing or did the IRS do it on it's own? Timid republicans never did pursue the matter but Trump is a different kind of republican than the tongue tied timid GOP candidates we are used to seeing.

The I.R.S. has said when Mr. Trump first used audits as his rationale for not releasing his taxes that there was nothing in government regulations prohibiting him from doing so if he wanted to.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...mp-on-his-tax-rate-its-none-of-your-business/

He's not afraid of Putin, or China, or nuclear weapons. Only of releasing his tax returns. What a pussy.

Yep, because you CAN release your tax returns even if you're undergoing an audit. Nixon released his while he was being audited, why can't Trump?

Guess this means Trump is a bigger crook than Nixon.

My bet is that Nixon was a total amateur compared to Trumpery.

True that Duh Donuld would have nothing today if his crooked, kkk, daddy hadn't left him hundred of millions but still - I can't imagine how Nixon could ever be as corrupt as Trump.

Nixon was only half as corrupt as Hillary.

I would certainly like to know one person here who would base their vote on what Trumps tax returns are.

Well, whatever is in those tax returns isn't enough to get me to care one way or the other. After listening to his campaign speeches, there is no way in hell that I will ever vote for Trump.

And there you have it. So why so anxious about seeing his tax returns if it won't change or help Trump get one vote? I know, because it would satisfy the left. I'm sure that's foremost on Trump's political agenda.

Forum List

Back