What Trump is afraid of by releasing his tax returns:

This tax meme is supid-ass shit!

Most of the public doesn't care about his tax returns even tho' the media is currently trying to get them to care (stoopid media-bots!).
Now I'm a nobody, will always be a nobody, but was audited 3-4 years ago over the previous 4 years of my filings and spoke about it on this site. While being audited, some idiot here wanted me to post my measly tax returns. Now remember, I'm a nobody, and even I was smart enough to not do it while being audited.

Trump is under advice of his attorney not to release his taxes while being audited!!!

The only people who do not understand and accept this are 1) those whom have never been audited 2) are blind partisans 3) are too fuckin' poor to ever pay taxes and face an audit!.............or a combination of any of the above three. So, bugger off dip-shits, and, besides, most of the public really doesn't care..........:slap:.

Really? Because Richard Nixon released his tax returns while running for office, even though he was undergoing an audit. There is nothing illegal or dangerous about releasing them if you are being audited.

Flashback: Richard Nixon Released Tax Returns While Under Audit

True nothing illegal, but....but.......dangerous.........well, let's just say, not prudent. Guess you've never been audited or yer' too F'in poor to have ever paid taxes...........I guess it's the latter..........as 'old' military pensions ain't what they used to be.........and fer' sure, you are indeedee a blind partisan! Thanks for proving my post!!

Let's create a list:

1. He's not worth what he says he is because someone with 10 billion would make more in a year.

2. I heard him once referred to as "the least charitable billionaire in the world". Guess he didn't give to our soldiers.

3. Too many deductions.

4. Pays way less than he should.

5. Has all his work done overseas.

6. Losses from bad deals.

Any of those would make him look like a liar or even worse, not a winner.

Democrats need to see this as Trump's birth certificate. Never give up, never surrender.

It's obvious there is a problem with his past. He wouldn't be being audited for the past ten years, it would be for one year. He is hiding something and has people trying to figure out a way to keep it from ever seeing the light of day. Not releasing his tax returns will be worse than whatever is on them. But not by much. He's in a no-win situation, which represents the Republican's entire year.

Even if there was some reason why he can't release this year's return, how about previous years?

Because, he has lied about everything else and he's lying about this.

^^^^^^

Unable to chew gum an' walk at the same time........a very, very doltish post, even if I do say so, myself..........

Ask yourself this: how many Americans really GAS about his tax returns?

You guys did this to Romney as well. Nobody cared then, and nobody cares now. You have a Democrat front runner under FBI investigation, and even if that proves to be non-criminal, there is still a lot more going on in the Clinton Foundation that Americans really need to look at if they are weary about foreign entities buying political influence in the US.

If you were really confident Trump's taxes were no big deal, you wouldn't be trying to change the subject.

The fact that Trump isn't releasing them tells me that the guy won't keep his promises.

Oh yea, you have Hillary running on your side and you're worried about promises not being broken?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents

FACT: By This Measure, Hillary Clinton Is the Most Truthful Candidate in the 2016 Race

Is Hillary Clinton the Biggest ‘Truth-Teller’ of the 2016 Race?

Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest and trustworthy

This may shock you: Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest | Jill Abramson

The I.R.S. has said when Mr. Trump first used audits as his rationale for not releasing his taxes that there was nothing in government regulations prohibiting him from doing so if he wanted to.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...mp-on-his-tax-rate-its-none-of-your-business/

He's not afraid of Putin, or China, or nuclear weapons. Only of releasing his tax returns. What a pussy.

Yep, because you CAN release your tax returns even if you're undergoing an audit. Nixon released his while he was being audited, why can't Trump?

Guess this means Trump is a bigger crook than Nixon.

My bet is that Nixon was a total amateur compared to Trumpery.

True that Duh Donuld would have nothing today if his crooked, kkk, daddy hadn't left him hundred of millions but still - I can't imagine how Nixon could ever be as corrupt as Trump.

You guys did this to Romney as well. Nobody cared then, and nobody cares now. You have a Democrat front runner under FBI investigation, and even if that proves to be non-criminal, there is still a lot more going on in the Clinton Foundation that Americans really need to look at if they are weary about foreign entities buying political influence in the US.

If you were really confident Trump's taxes were no big deal, you wouldn't be trying to change the subject.

The fact that Trump isn't releasing them tells me that the guy won't keep his promises.

Oh yea, you have Hillary running on your side and you're worried about promises not being broken?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents

FACT: By This Measure, Hillary Clinton Is the Most Truthful Candidate in the 2016 Race

^^^^^^^
Next, the above blind partisan will be trying to convince us that the Hill-Beast is authentic, too; even tho' she never gives a speech without a teleprompter and near to never takes questions from reporters in a press conference format afterwards.

Most of the public doesn't care about his tax returns even tho' the media is currently trying to get them to care (stoopid media-bots!).
Now I'm a nobody, will always be a nobody, but was audited 3-4 years ago over the previous 4 years of my filings and spoke about it on this site. While being audited, some idiot here wanted me to post my measly tax returns. Now remember, I'm a nobody, and even I was smart enough to not do it while being audited.

Trump is under advice of his attorney not to release his taxes while being audited!!!

The only people who do not understand and accept this are 1) those whom have never been audited 2) are blind partisans 3) are too fuckin' poor to ever pay taxes and face an audit!.............or a combination of any of the above three. So, bugger off dip-shits, and, besides, most of the public really doesn't care..........:slap:.

Really? Because Richard Nixon released his tax returns while running for office, even though he was undergoing an audit. There is nothing illegal or dangerous about releasing them if you are being audited.

True nothing illegal, but....but.......dangerous.........well, let's just say, not prudent. Guess you've never been audited or yer' too F'in poor to have ever paid taxes...........I guess it's the latter..........as 'old' military pensions ain't what they used to be.........and fer' sure, you are indeedee a blind partisan! Thanks for proving my post!!

Actually, I HAVE been audited. Happened back in 2010. And, if Nixon had no fear of doing it while he was being audited (didn't think it was dangerous either), so what is Trumps problem?

Actually, I HAVE been audited. Happened back in 2010. And, if Nixon had no fear of doing it while he was being audited (didn't think it was dangerous either), so what is Trumps problem?

Trump has no problem.............especially if he tells the media and partisan snipes to get lost over his tax returns..........which I hope he does!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Notice how the far left drones, use a lot of far left blog sites to prove their religion and to justify the fact that they do not really have any choices in their nominations.

Why should I, or anyone else, be privy to Trump's tax returns?

That is between him and the IRS. ........ :cool:

Because it has been customary for presidential candidates to release their tax returns while running for office.

More than that, Trump has harassed other candidates and demanded they make their own returns public.

Put the shoe on the other foot though and he lies.

So you, who was going to vote for Hilary anyway, will not for Trump if he does not release his tax returns?

A billionaire who doesn't want the public to know his financial dealings, right after the Panama Papers release?

Tickity tick tock.

Why should I, or anyone else, be privy to Trump's tax returns?

That is between him and the IRS. ........ :cool:

Because it has been customary for presidential candidates to release their tax returns while running for office.

More than that, Trump has harassed other candidates and demanded they make their own returns public.

Put the shoe on the other foot though and he lies.

Isn't cute to watch these far left drones call Trump a lair, yet they will vote for an even bigger lair with Hilary..

Talk about hypocrisy!

So you, who was going to vote for Hilary anyway, will not for Trump if he does not release his tax returns?

Actually, I'm pulling for Bernie. And no, there is nothing that could ever get me to vote for Trump. And.................since he's told the other candidates to release theirs, why won't he release HIS? And, don't tell me it's because of an audit, because Nixon released his even though he was being audited.

Forum List

Back