What Trump Showed Us About America

He showed the real citizens how great America really is & exactly why & how the left and the media they control are the real ENEMIES if our country. No quarter!

And thats why they hate him

Trump showed us he is a lying pig. That's why we hate him.
See the difference between people like me and you is YOU espouse hatred. I on the other hand espouse compassion for ignorance.
And while I don't hate Biden, I am grossly offended that this pedophile was even nominated.
Tell me what you think of these pictures and tell me you are proud of your choice?
Do you really think these kids enjoyed his sniffing, his kissing, his fondling?
Seriously you supporters of Biden are to be felt sorry for if for anything else.
Truly sorry you hate Trump but think this pedophile is ok.
Biden_kissing_kids.png

Really? He lost.

BTW.....................are you Trump supporters tired of "winning" yet, or will you continue to bitch and whine that you didn't really lose?
Coming from a supporter of cheaters ???? That's what the Democrat's will be known for now forever. Otherwise never trust a Democrat from now on, and we are to be watchful of their attempt to use the heavy hand of government to force upon us their will or to take away anything that we hold dear to our hearts in this country. If they do attempt to bully this country against it's will, then they best be very gradual in doing so, and even then it won't work. If they attempt to take away the good people's gun's, then that will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. You can trust the overwhelming voters that voted for Trump, and voted to restore this nations standards, job's, and beliefs that these words are true.

So go on Democrat's, and do your best, but don't be shocked when a majority of this nation tell's you to go pound sand. Don't be surprised when a majority of this nation seeks to separate itself from the Democrat's now, and this in every way possible.

For now, the majority is just glad we voted that orange idiot out.
Glad you put "for now", because the Briben crap storm is coming... LOL

American's will be scratching their heads upon why they ever gave the Demoncrats a second look. I can't wait. And for all you never Trumpers, you can go straight to hell for your stupidity. Biden ??? Really ???

Really? He lost.

BTW.....................are you Trump supporters tired of "winning" yet, or will you continue to bitch and whine that you didn't really lose?
Coming from a supporter of cheaters ???? That's what the Democrat's will be known for now forever. Otherwise never trust a Democrat from now on, and we are to be watchful of their attempt to use the heavy hand of government to force upon us their will or to take away anything that we hold dear to our hearts in this country. If they do attempt to bully this country against it's will, then they best be very gradual in doing so, and even then it won't work. If they attempt to take away the good people's gun's, then that will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. You can trust the overwhelming voters that voted for Trump, and voted to restore this nations standards, job's, and beliefs that these words are true.

So go on Democrat's, and do your best, but don't be shocked when a majority of this nation tell's you to go pound sand. Don't be surprised when a majority of this nation seeks to separate itself from the Democrat's now, and this in every way possible.

For now, the majority is just glad we voted that orange idiot out.
Glad you put "for now", because the Briben crap storm is coming... LOL

American's will be scratching their heads upon why they ever gave the Demoncrats a second look. I can't wait. And for all you never Trumpers, you can go straight to hell for your stupidity. Biden ??? Really ???

It's a ripoff!

Really? He lost.

It won't be gradual, especially if they get the Senate.
Hopefully that will be the start of their own demise, but hopefully the start began decades ago. People are just now waking up. Glad of it too.

Really? He lost.

It won't be gradual, especially if they get the Senate.
Hopefully that will be the start of their own demise, but hopefully the start began decades ago. People are just now waking up. Glad of it too.

Waking up to it is one thing. Being able to do something about it, is another.
I hope we aren't beyond that curve.

Forum List

Back