What Was Fox News Running At Precisely 2:24 PM EST?

Obama earned the Israeli medal of distinction about as well as he earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FJO For This Useful Post:
007 (Today), blackhawk (Today), Caroljo (Today), Dont Taz Me Bro (Today), Erand7899 (Today), Lonestar_logic (Today), Meister (Today), The Irish Ram (Today), Two Thumbs (Today), Wicked Jester (Today)

who's who of usmb rw kool aid :alcoholic: drinkers :thup:

obama was awarded the Nobel in October of 2009....

he had been in office 8 months, of course, you're welcome to explain how he earned it.....take your time, have a few pops...:rolleyes:

Don't need to. He won. It has to hurt...

Obama earned the Israeli medal of distinction about as well as he earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

007 (Today), blackhawk (Today), Caroljo (Today), Dont Taz Me Bro (Today), Erand7899 (Today), Lonestar_logic (Today), Meister (Today), The Irish Ram (Today), Two Thumbs (Today), Wicked Jester (Today)

This thread is why I say that there are no more true "conservatives". All we see from the right is fools who WANT to believe lies over truth. That's why fux is so popular.

rw's know they're being lied to but that's what they want.

If it wasn't, fux and (not very)Brietbart would be out of business. Same with Beck. A professional liar. Limbaugh has bragged that he is paid to lie and the rw's just suck it up.

Its also why the GObP/R are failing, losing election after election. Its wasn't by accident that the Rs called the past week an "autopsy"!

images

:rolleyes:

While Shimon Peres was placing the medal of distinction around Obama's neck Fox Was running an ad for Hannity which was entitled "Are Israel's Enemies Gaining Strength? Obama is the first American president to receive the medal which is the highest recognition Israel ever bestows on a citizen. Two U S Networks were carrying a live feed. This video shows the good part of his visit and you can hold your breath till you ever see any of these facts on Fox:

Presidential Medal of Distinction: Israel Honors Obama With Highest Civilian Award - YouTube

Any time President Obama is doing something good for the nation, any time he is speaking, any time there is a news conference fro the WH, switch back and forth from fux noise to ANY other news station and you'll find that fux is lying to the country. They will air shit of all kinds. A "pundit" lying about the president or a completely unrelated story.

Just part of their charm.

(And Melvin, my apologies for quoting you and causing your notifications to climb.)

so why didn't CNN and the other network run it too? what were they broadcasting at that moment?

he had been in office 8 months, of course, you're welcome to explain how he earned it.....take your time, have a few pops...:rolleyes:

OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

I can't think of one damn thing he did to earn it,....soooooo, l will just post this stupid shit.

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION.

Meanwhile we sit idly by and allow the *other* party to call smaller increased spending a "cut", raising taxes but still increasing spending more than revenue....all the while promising the moon and stars to anybody that'll vote for 'em????????

You wanna talk about sitting idly by it hasn't been that long ago that our side was having to watch young Americans come home in a box while Bush and his idiots ran two unfunded wars. I knew I had voted right when one of the first things Obama did was do away with "emergency spending bills"
Nevermind how many 21 gun salutes I've attended in recent years, but the war was hardly "unfunded" when BOTH parties passed spending resolutions to fund the operations.
And I can't believe you had a straight face when you typed the words "Obama do away with emergency spending". That is how our government has been funded for more than 3 years!

:lol:

Go back to HS and learn how to read. I said he stopped funding the war with emergency spending bills. By the way......government spending has been down since Obama took over......ending a trillion dollar war will do that for you.

Now all you hear from Republicans is debt, debt, debt. Where the hell were they while George Bush was doubling it after taking over a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears?

OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

I can't think of one damn thing he did to earn it,....soooooo, l will just post this stupid shit.

I can only spit ball and guess here, but maybe he got that prize for being our first black president and the world sees it as America officially leaving the 19th century? Just a guess.

OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

I can only spit ball and guess here, but maybe he got that prize for being our first black president and the world sees it as America officially leaving the 19th century? Just a guess.

Aww shucks.....subjugating women, hating homosexuals, wanting slavery back, imprisoning 25% of those who are imprisoned in the world while only representing 5% of the population....most for drug offenses, deciding what a woman should do if she inadvertently becomes pregnant, working to deport people who have been here for 40 years and have 20 year old kids, working to lower taxes for people who own an island and fly their own jet, ........you know, it's the Republican way.

Last edited:
You wanna talk about sitting idly by it hasn't been that long ago that our side was having to watch young Americans come home in a box while Bush and his idiots ran two unfunded wars. I knew I had voted right when one of the first things Obama did was do away with "emergency spending bills"
Nevermind how many 21 gun salutes I've attended in recent years, but the war was hardly "unfunded" when BOTH parties passed spending resolutions to fund the operations.
And I can't believe you had a straight face when you typed the words "Obama do away with emergency spending". That is how our government has been funded for more than 3 years!

Go back to HS and learn how to read. I said he stopped funding the war with emergency spending bills. By the way......government spending has been down since Obama took over......ending a trillion dollar war will do that for you.

Now all you hear from Republicans is debt, debt, debt. Where the hell were they while George Bush was doubling it after taking over a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears?

lol, spending is down under Obama..
and we heard from you Democrats loud and shrill about Bush's spending, but all we hear about Obama's is silence and excuse from you hypocrites

Last edited:

This thread is why I say that there are no more true "conservatives". All we see from the right is fools who WANT to believe lies over truth. That's why fux is so popular.

rw's know they're being lied to but that's what they want.

If it wasn't, fux and (not very)Brietbart would be out of business. Same with Beck. A professional liar. Limbaugh has bragged that he is paid to lie and the rw's just suck it up.

Its also why the GObP/R are failing, losing election after election. Its wasn't by accident that the Rs called the past week an "autopsy"!

It's you who vote for Dems that are also being lied to and even worse than Repubs lies.
Those who vote Repub are trying to do something about it, because it is not what they want.
You believe everything that the Dems and lefty news tell you which is a bunch of lies.
You refuse to recognize it, so you lefties are not doing anything about it at all.

The Repubs still hold the House and the purse stings.
Repubs still hold Governorships in 30 states. The States that have Repub Governors are doing much better financially that the 19 States who have Dems as Governors. Rode Island with the only Independent Governor is dead last # 50 as the worst off financially.
There is one lie right there about Repubs losing.

You also proved that you don't watch or listen to any of the shows you just listed.
Another lie that you are just believing because you are told that, by what you watch or read or listen to.

and we heard from you Democrats loud and shrill about Bush's spending, but all we hear about Obama's is silence and excuse from you hypocrites

The interest which must be paid on the Reagan/Bushes debt each year was nearly half a trillion dollars the first year of Obama's tenure. Are you people that dumb or is it just a "fool me once, can't fool me again" game with you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A]Bush "Fool Me Once..." - YouTube[/ame]

Where were the Tea Baggers when Bush started his war in Irag and said that the oil revenues would pay for it? How many government shutdowns did we have during the Bush administration? How many sequesters did we suffer during the free spending days of W. His venture into Iraq to will always be seen as one of the biggest blunders any President has ever made. He even sold many Democrats on the lie that Saddam was seeking WMDs. The mental midget is now wearing his cowboy hat and sipping sweet tea while we pay off his war debts.

The GOP is an embarassment...

Where were the Tea Baggers when Bush started his war in Irag and said that the oil revenues would pay for it? How many government shutdowns did we have during the Bush administration? How many sequesters did we suffer during the free spending days of W. His venture into Iraq to will always be seen as one of the biggest blunders any President has ever made. He even sold many Democrats on the lie that Saddam was seeking WMDs. The mental midget is now wearing his cowboy hat and sipping sweet tea while we pay off his war debts.

He didn't just sell the Democrats he sold the entire nation on that load of total bullshit. The only thing which might have justifed it would have been actually finding something. I'll never forget Colon Bowel and Condaleeza Rice telling their poisonous gas and mushroom cloud bullshit. When the expert from Oak Ridge declared that the tubes they intercepted were for rockets and had nothing to do with gaseous diffusion that was huge.....'course recognizing a technical variance never has been a strong point of toy cowboys....especially one who was looking for vengeance against the man who tried to assassinate his daddy. Texas Justice is expensive.

Last edited:

Go back and read your other bolded quote.
Your mention of emergency spending bills does not connect to your mention of war.

Your mention of emergency spending bills does not connect to your mention of war.

it doesn't matter, obama still used a supplemental bill for the war etc. ;)

He didn't just sell the Democrats he sold the entire nation on that load of total bullshit. The only thing which might have justifed it would have been actually finding something. I'll never forget Colon Bowel and Condaleeza Rice telling their poisonous gas and mushroom cloud bullshit. When the expert from Oak Ridge declared that the tubes they intercepted were for rockets and had nothing to do with gaseous diffusion that was huge.....'course recognizing a technical variance never has been a strong point of toy cowboys....especially one who was looking for vengeance against the man who tried to assassinate his daddy. Texas Justice is expensive.

:lol: what happens when democrats tell the nation of " poisonous gas and mushroom cloud bullshit"? you optimize the term- hack....

it doesn't matter, obama still used a supplemental bill for the war etc. ;)

That's different......somehow.....

:eusa_whistle:
`

the one that the republicans keep saying about Obama not being liked in Isreal.

No one gave your Bush god this medal

Bush wasn't a god like you think obama is....

AND...AGAIN from my link to you above.........

Israeli polls show a meager 10% approval rating for the U.S. president.

Do you have a link to the poll itself? I can't seem to find it.

First result for "Israel's approval rating Obama"

Having arrived on Wednesday with a mere 10 percent approval rating, Obama clearly hoped to win Israeli hearts and minds with his almost hour-long speech. He went straight to the Israeli people with his pitch, eschewing a more traditional and formal address to Israel’s parliament, the Knesset.
Obama Charms Israel

Bush wasn't a god like you think obama is....

AND...AGAIN from my link to you above.........

Israeli polls show a meager 10% approval rating for the U.S. president.

Do you have a link to the poll itself? I can't seem to find it.

First result for "Israel's approval rating Obama"

Having arrived on Wednesday with a mere 10 percent approval rating, Obama clearly hoped to win Israeli hearts and minds with his almost hour-long speech. He went straight to the Israeli people with his pitch, eschewing a more traditional and formal address to Israel’s parliament, the Knesset.
Obama Charms Israel

That's not a link to the poll itself.

Forum List

Back