What Was Fox News Running At Precisely 2:24 PM EST?

48% to 50% by the American citizens..aren't you surprised it wasn't a 100% for Obama and that 48% voted AGAINST the dear leader?
Obamabots are childish they have to keep throwing that up..

You'd best look for somebody better than Ryan, Rubio, Paul et.al.......either that or learn to say Madame President.

Yeah, leave it to you people to kick her (the Madame) under the bus for a man, Obama
then you all expect her to ride in and save your lames asses after you all had a hand in making her a loser..
If she had any pride she'd tell you all to shove it, but it's Hillary

She didn't win on the 1st try ,Dems never let a loser run again.

All the Pub/Foxbots are brainwashed ignorami, and 50% racists. See sig for what you don't know, and the bs you do. The whole huge Pub Proaganda machine is a BS un-American disgrace and a worldwide laughingstock...shhh, don't tell the loudmouth ugly American hater/dupes....scary a-holes...lol

are you a programmed robot and someone turns you on

you say the same stuff over and over

48% to 50% by the American citizens..aren't you surprised it wasn't a 100% for Obama and that 48% voted AGAINST the dear leader?
Obamabots are childish they have to keep throwing that up..

Well, what a nice way to say.......You lost.

that is all that matters to some of you..win or lose
not who would be best for the counrty

And those who voted for the winner believe that he is more likely to do what is best for this country. That's the point of voting for who you want for President, right?

You don't get to decide how other americans feel about this inept, non-leader of a President.

The American citizens decided....TWICE

OBAMA 332
ROMULUS 206
True, and sadly it shows that over half this country is filled with ignorant morons.....Those being, the morons who voted for him after his first term fiasco.

You just don't get it do you? When a party thumps bibles, mistreats women and minorities, wants to cut out social security and give vouchers for health care while they work to get lower tax rates for rich people......they are history. I'd say the ignorant people are those trailer dwellers and gun nuts in the south who make about $40,000 a year and vote Republican.

I don't know how long you might have continued to fool people without social interaction on the Internet but It's here and the party's lies just won't pass muster any longer.

Last edited:
Truth is so repetitive, ain't it, Pub dupes? If only it could be endlessly imaginative like Fox etc Pubcrappe/infotainment...fighting imaginary commies and conspiracies.

The American citizens decided....TWICE

OBAMA 332
ROMULUS 206
True, and sadly it shows that over half this country is filled with ignorant morons.....Those being, the morons who voted for him after his first term fiasco.

You just don't get it do you? When a party thumps bibles, mistreats women and minorities, wants to cut out social security and give vouchers for health care while they work to get lower tax rates for rich people......they are history. I'd say the ignorant people are those trailer dwellers and gun nuts in the south who make about $40,000 a year and vote Republican.

I don't know how long you might have continued to fool people without social interaction on the Internet but It's here and the party's lies just won't pass muster any longer.

Meanwhile we sit idly by and allow the *other* party to call smaller increased spending a "cut", raising taxes but still increasing spending more than revenue....all the while promising the moon and stars to anybody that'll vote for 'em????????

Meanwhile we sit idly by and allow the *other* party to call smaller increased spending a "cut", raising taxes but still increasing spending more than revenue....all the while promising the moon and stars to anybody that'll vote for 'em????????

You wanna talk about sitting idly by it hasn't been that long ago that our side was having to watch young Americans come home in a box while Bush and his idiots ran two unfunded wars. I knew I had voted right when one of the first things Obama did was do away with "emergency spending bills"

The Bush administration and Halliburton completely lost $8 billion...totally unaccounted for. Eye witnesses saw bales of $100 bills being unloaded from an 18 wheeler and there was never a trace of the money. Let's see now......that would make 8000 millionaires with no taxes to pay on it. I'll bet Cheney has a Tractor Supply storage barn full of those things.

Cheney was hired by Halliburton in 1995, not long after he went on a fly-fishing trip in New Brunswick, Canada, with several corporate moguls.

Last edited:

You wanna talk about sitting idly by it hasn't been that long ago that our side was having to watch young Americans come home in a box while Bush and his idiots ran two unfunded wars. I knew I had voted right when one of the first things Obama did was do away with "emergency spending bills"
Nevermind how many 21 gun salutes I've attended in recent years, but the war was hardly "unfunded" when BOTH parties passed spending resolutions to fund the operations.
And I can't believe you had a straight face when you typed the words "Obama do away with emergency spending". That is how our government has been funded for more than 3 years!

:lol:

While Shimon Peres was placing the medal of distinction around Obama's neck Fox Was running an ad for Hannity which was entitled "Are Israel's Enemies Gaining Strength? Obama is the first American president to receive the medal which is the highest recognition Israel ever bestows on a citizen. Two U S Networks were carrying a live feed. This video shows the good part of his visit and you can hold your breath till you ever see any of these facts on Fox:

Presidential Medal of Distinction: Israel Honors Obama With Highest Civilian Award - YouTube

so what were the other stations not carrying it? did CNN?

which one of the networks didn't, did you reserve any angst for them?

The Bush administration and Halliburton completely lost $8 billion...totally unaccounted for. Eye witnesses saw bales of $100 bills being unloaded from an 18 wheeler and there was never a trace of the money. Let's see now......that would make 8000 millionaires with no taxes to pay on it. I'll bet Cheney has a Tractor Supply storage barn full of those things.

Cheney was hired by Halliburton in 1995, not long after he went on a fly-fishing trip in New Brunswick, Canada, with several corporate moguls.

Wow, it's been... Well... Minutes since I've seen political hackery quite like this...

Tool.

Last edited:

I knew I had voted right when one of the first things Obama did was do away with "emergency spending bills"

not so fast:rolleyes:

President Barack Obama Signs $59 Billion Defense Supplemental Bill

I am disappointed...I thought that you were going to say that FAUX was showing Hannity being water boarded. Please don't tell me that I missed that!

Obama earned the Israeli medal of distinction about as well as he earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FJO For This Useful Post:
007 (Today), blackhawk (Today), Caroljo (Today), Dont Taz Me Bro (Today), Erand7899 (Today), Lonestar_logic (Today), Meister (Today), The Irish Ram (Today), Two Thumbs (Today), Wicked Jester (Today)

who's who of usmb rw kool aid :alcoholic: drinkers :thup:

Obama earned the Israeli medal of distinction about as well as he earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

007 (Today), blackhawk (Today), Caroljo (Today), Dont Taz Me Bro (Today), Erand7899 (Today), Lonestar_logic (Today), Meister (Today), The Irish Ram (Today), Two Thumbs (Today), Wicked Jester (Today)

obama was awarded the Nobel in October of 2009....

he had been in office 8 months, of course, you're welcome to explain how he earned it.....take your time, have a few pops...:rolleyes:

While Shimon Peres was placing the medal of distinction around Obama's neck Fox Was running an ad for Hannity which was entitled "Are Israel's Enemies Gaining Strength? Obama is the first American president to receive the medal which is the highest recognition Israel ever bestows on a citizen. Two U S Networks were carrying a live feed. This video shows the good part of his visit and you can hold your breath till you ever see any of these facts on Fox:

Presidential Medal of Distinction: Israel Honors Obama With Highest Civilian Award - YouTube

Any time President Obama is doing something good for the nation, any time he is speaking, any time there is a news conference fro the WH, switch back and forth from fux noise to ANY other news station and you'll find that fux is lying to the country. They will air shit of all kinds. A "pundit" lying about the president or a completely unrelated story.

Just part of their charm.

(And Melvin, my apologies for quoting you and causing your notifications to climb.)

This thread is why I say that there are no more true "conservatives". All we see from the right is fools who WANT to believe lies over truth. That's why fux is so popular.

rw's know they're being lied to but that's what they want.

If it wasn't, fux and (not very)Brietbart would be out of business. Same with Beck. A professional liar. Limbaugh has bragged that he is paid to lie and the rw's just suck it up.

Its also why the GObP/R are failing, losing election after election. Its wasn't by accident that the Rs called the past week an "autopsy"!

This thread is why I say that there are no more true "conservatives". All we see from the right is fools who WANT to believe lies over truth. That's why fux is so popular.

rw's know they're being lied to but that's what they want.

If it wasn't, fux and (not very)Brietbart would be out of business. Same with Beck. A professional liar. Limbaugh has bragged that he is paid to lie and the rw's just suck it up.

Its also why the GObP/R are failing, losing election after election. Its wasn't by accident that the Rs called the past week an "autopsy"!

One of them said the other day that they just "weren't being conservative enough" is why they had net losses on all acounts in 2012 :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back