What Was Fox News Running At Precisely 2:24 PM EST?

Obama earned the Israeli medal of distinction about as well as he earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

First American President to get both.

:clap2:

The unprecedented decision to acknowledge a serving US President for the first time in Israel’s historic relationship with the US, at the start of the official state dinner in the presence of Israeli Premier Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara, as well as members of his newly-formed cabinet, Israeli public figures and senior US administration officials including Secretary of State John Kerry, was designed to recognise the American leader’s “unique contribution to the security of the State of Israel”, a key focal point of the Israeli administration during the course of Obama’s stay in Israel.
EJP | News | Peres awards Obama with Presidential Medal of Distinction in recognition of his ?tireless work to make Israel strong, to make peace possible?

:eusa_angel:Only because one wasn't even around yet.

Coming up with "news" to fill the air 24 hours a day is a real bitch. That's why most of the crap they air is infotainment and ignorant bloviation. There is alway some serious shit going down somewhere in the world, but let's go to Texas where some kid was expelled for wearing a flag T-shirt. Oh wait, we got our facts wrong. Again.

So there really is no excuse for deliberately ignoring a live event involving the leader of the Free World. It isn't like they had better things to do.

In the blow-dried airhead world of Fox News, Barack Obama can do no right. And especially giving Barack Obama any street cred for his handling of foreign affairs is just not done, even though Mitt Romney himself said Obama is doing well on that front. Which he is.

Someone's head is exploding right now as they read that last sentence. "WAD BOUT BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!11!"

Benghazi-heads are not seekers of truth. They are mud flinging monkeys.

Just like Fox News.

well you want to dictate how stations should operate, berate them for not doing what you think they should do, you can BUY your own station and do anything you like..let us know when you do

Who needs a 30 yr. peace treaty with Israel when Obama can take credit for helping radical rebels take over Egypt and point their swords at Israel.

"WAD BOUT IRAN NUKES!!!!!!!!!" How much longer do you think Obomb will give Ajad?

Israel was a photo op. I'm surprised Obama didn't surround himself with little children spinning dreidels, and blowing kisses at him.

And while we're at it. What about the murder of our ambassador? Have we beheaded that damn film maker yet?

Last edited:
You dont get to decide how other countrys feel about your president

We do get to decide what we feel about the dumbass you other dumbasses foisted off on this country.

You think Obama may have insisted on that medal as a quid pro quo for the promise of having their back against Iran?

I wouldn't put it past the asshole.

Obama earned the Israeli medal of distinction about as well as he earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

Crying towel?

images-7_zps1af5caa9.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:

Excellent post and another shining example of how fox is nothing but radical right wing propaganda.

It amazes me the number of totally unfounded and blatent lies they get away with. One might think the FCC would step in at some point and force them to say, "All News Presentations Are The Opinion Of Rupert Murdoch."

If your sainted community organizer thought he could get away with it, he would have already done so.

Aren't three propaganda networks enough for you people?

What the hell are you doing watching Fox News? Have you not yet figured out how to put the batteries in your TV controller?

Excellent post and another shining example of how fox is nothing but radical right wing propaganda.

It amazes me the number of totally unfounded and blatent lies they get away with. One might think the FCC would step in at some point and force them to say, "All News Presentations Are The Opinion Of Rupert Murdoch."

If your sainted community organizer thought he could get away with it, he would have already done so.

What the hell are you doing watching Fox News? Have you not yet figured out how to put the batteries in your TV controller?

I don't think they have..it seems they have to have something to bitch about, no matter how small and petty...

While Shimon Peres was placing the medal of distinction around Obama's neck Fox Was running an ad for Hannity which was entitled "Are Israel's Enemies Gaining Strength? Obama is the first American president to receive the medal which is the highest recognition Israel ever bestows on a citizen. Two U S Networks were carrying a live feed. This video shows the good part of his visit and you can hold your breath till you ever see any of these facts on Fox:

Presidential Medal of Distinction: Israel Honors Obama With Highest Civilian Award - YouTube

obama gets another award he didn't earn and FOX is supposed to lead with it?

and

What was the other station you FAILED to mention that didn't give a fuck about this waste of time?

What a hypocritical douche.

The Israeli Government disagrees with you.

You mean like you and your pettiness and your foolishness.

I don't think they have..it seems they have to have something to bitch about, no matter how small and petty...

Just to keep the record straight re Fox News:

Fox not only advertised that Obama would receive the medal but it was talked about fairly extensively on several of the panels last month as well as was mentioned and discussed extensively by VanSustern before and since the award was given. And I didn't hear any negativity of any kind in reference to it.
President Obama says ?I could not be more deeply moved? ? click to find out more « Gretawire)

Israel to award Obama prestigious medal in visit | Fox News

Fox has reported very competently on the President's trip to Israel:
Exclusive: Fox News sits down with Israeli President Peres | Fox News Video

While Shimon Peres was placing the medal of distinction around Obama's neck Fox Was running an ad for Hannity which was entitled "Are Israel's Enemies Gaining Strength? Obama is the first American president to receive the medal which is the highest recognition Israel ever bestows on a citizen. Two U S Networks were carrying a live feed. This video shows the good part of his visit and you can hold your breath till you ever see any of these facts on Fox:

Presidential Medal of Distinction: Israel Honors Obama With Highest Civilian Award - YouTube

Below is some of what President Peres said about President Obama.
"It is my privilege to present you with our country’s highest honor, the Medal of Distinction. This award speaks to your tireless work to make Israel strong. And peace possible. Your presidency has given the close ties between Israel and the United States a new height. A sense of intimacy. A vision for the future. The people of Israel are particularly moved by your unforgettable contribution to their security. To defending our skies. To the collaboration in the domain of intelligence, which is the right way to preempt bloodshed. The diplomatic and military bonds between us have reached an unprecedented level."​

Forum List

Back