What Was Fox News Running At Precisely 2:24 PM EST?

No other station thaet Im aware of LIES like Fox does.

The other stations deserve a different reputation than fox , they deserve the one they lived up to

Obama would be the first sitting American president to receive the award, Israel’s Presidential Medal of Distinction. Others who have recieved the award include Henry Kissinger

the one that the republicans keep saying about Obama not being liked in Isreal.

No one gave your Bush god this medal

This is the part of the reporting that I like, the "first sitting American president to receive the award". They just created this award in 2012; I guess they decided it would be helpful to honor a few people from whom they need favors. Of course Bush (or any other President) didn't receive the award; it didn't exist. This is about as phony as it gets.:cuckoo:

Why do you watch Fox News?

as much as i can stand.

The lies and insanity are deep on that station.

Hell they paid the big bucks in court to make sure they could lie with impunity to their veiwers

As did many other news outlets you silly cow...

Further more, it wasn't about a "right to lie," that itself is a lie. Liar.

Did Fox News go to court to win the right to lie? - Yahoo! Answers

I've debunked her accusation many times. She is just too stupid to get it.

Hmmmm there seems to be something missing from this post?

lots of OPINION and NO proof that the other stations LIE like Fox does.

could there be a reason you didnt post any facts to prove your claims?

the middle is not a fault default postition.

Go where the facts lead NOT pretend the facts BACK you opinions

You're choosing to cherry-pick my posts, another tactic of the partisan ideologue.

I've never said Fox doesn't make shit up, they do it all the time. They're like watching a Fellini movie. If I cared enough, I could provide a bunch of links to prove it. They have no credibility.

But neither does MSNBC, for another set of reasons. But I know you'll deny that, because of what I describe above.

I hope that's clear enough for you.

more opinion and no facts.

Why is it you keep avoiding giving proof for WHY MSNBC should not be trusted to tell the truth?

I already know.

You have no proof they deserve to be disrespected

MSNBC Caught Lying and Editing Romney Video — Again

Now shut the fuck up!

No one told us the whole world had to stop for the Dear Leader

shame on us and fox news

:eusa_silenced:

And no other person on this board that I'm aware of LIES like you do.... now STFU, idiot.

Giving the muslim obama a medal was nothing more than putting "lipstick on the pig." He deserved it about as much as he deserved the Nobel Peace Prize. Neither were given for any earned merit. It's all symbolism, by people HOPING he will live up to their "award" AFTER the fact.

Last edited:
Oh and what great accomplishment did Obama achieve that warranted this honor.
Some lefty on this board once told me that Obama got the Nobel prize for being black and being elected president.Is that why he got this medal...

Sorry I was watching Fox at the time and they didn't have it on.... LOL

Nice to have at least one station not in lockstep with the propaganda arm of the WH.

really, but they can't have that, so they want to unleash the FCC on them..

so much for that Freedom of thing they say they are for

Nice to have at least one station not in lockstep with the propaganda arm of the WH.

Yeah and they told you the truth that no other station would huh?

that Robmoney was going to win the election by 5 %

And no other person on this board that I'm aware of LIES like you do.... now STFU, idiot.

Giving the muslim obama a medal was nothing more than putting "lipstick on the pig." He deserved it about as much as he deserved the Nobel Peace Prize. Neither were given for any earned merit. It's all symbolism, by people HOPING he will live up to their "award" AFTER the fact.

ahhh The "your a poopy pants" defense instead of facts to prove what you claim?

gee Im so surprized.

They did show obama gettng a show medal. I saw it. Everyone knew it was a formality because obama is unpopular in the middle east including Israel. Bush was liked more than obama. The people in Israel wondered what the hell he was doing there.

Did Obama sign a trade agreement while in Israel.
Any sort of meetings to negotiate a peace plan.

It seemed like another campaign stop for our Campaigner in Chief.

Obama earned the Israeli medal of distinction about as well as he earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

First American President to get both.

:clap2:

The unprecedented decision to acknowledge a serving US President for the first time in Israel’s historic relationship with the US, at the start of the official state dinner in the presence of Israeli Premier Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara, as well as members of his newly-formed cabinet, Israeli public figures and senior US administration officials including Secretary of State John Kerry, was designed to recognise the American leader’s “unique contribution to the security of the State of Israel”, a key focal point of the Israeli administration during the course of Obama’s stay in Israel.
EJP | News | Peres awards Obama with Presidential Medal of Distinction in recognition of his ?tireless work to make Israel strong, to make peace possible?

Obama earned the Israeli medal of distinction about as well as he earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

First American President to get both.

:clap2:

The unprecedented decision to acknowledge a serving US President for the first time in Israel’s historic relationship with the US, at the start of the official state dinner in the presence of Israeli Premier Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara, as well as members of his newly-formed cabinet, Israeli public figures and senior US administration officials including Secretary of State John Kerry, was designed to recognise the American leader’s “unique contribution to the security of the State of Israel”, a key focal point of the Israeli administration during the course of Obama’s stay in Israel.
EJP | News | Peres awards Obama with Presidential Medal of Distinction in recognition of his ?tireless work to make Israel strong, to make peace possible?

you people and your medals..I guess you need something

USA Today

Snip:

Obama's Middle East policy in tatters: Column

James S. Robbins 7:13p.m. EDT March 20, 2013

U.S is now less popular in the region than at the end of the George W. Bush administration.

(Photo: Majdi Mohammed, AP)

The White House has been lowering expectations for Obama's trip to Israel all this week.
If Israelis don't like Obama, Palestinians are even less favorable.
Obama has to assure Israelis and Palestinians that he is still engaged.

President Obama's first journey to Israel as president comes amid earth-shattering change in Middle East, much of it for the worse. The Arab Spring, which once raised hopes of freedom and dignity, has diverged onto the dark path of Islamist authoritarian rule. In Syria, tens of thousands of people have died in a bitter civil war that might have recently seen its first use of chemical weapons. And Iran continues its march toward nuclear weapons capability, heedless of international condemnation. Obama's effort to seek peace between Palestinians and Israelis is in tatters.

Obama's Middle East policy in tatters: Column

Last edited:

Forum List

Back