What Was Fox News Running At Precisely 2:24 PM EST?

Now if you have an opinion and you state facts that is fine huh.

If you have an opinion and you state LIES to back it that is NOT fine

For who, you?

:laugh:

And by the way, I didn't say "they're the same". Did I? Get to work and provide EVIDENCE of you what you claim.

They do what they do very differently. Their similarity is that they're both cheerleaders for their party, and they make no effort to hide it.

They both have zero credibility, and they both have sheep who blindly believe them and defend them. But that's where the similiarity ends. They are not the same, sorry.

Anybody who discounts and ignores the 1000 lies told by the Bush adminstration to justify killing 4500 Americans and 200,000 Iraqis has some serious delusional issues. That's why Republicans will soon become extinct.

Its like talking to my Lab,he gets all excited,but most of the time he doesn't know why.

LOL.....knows about as much about a star in the sky as pond scum

What I find amazing is how a person can like Fox or MSNBC, and give someone else shit for liking the other.

pretending these stations are all the same is a lie.

You must prove that the other stations LIE like Fox does.

get to work and produce EVIDENCE of what you claim

For who, you?

And by the way, I didn't say "they're the same". Did I? Get to work and provide EVIDENCE of you what you claim.

They do what they do very differently. Their similarity is that they're both cheerleaders for their party, and they make no effort to hide it.

They both have zero credibility, and they both have sheep who blindly believe them and defend them. But that's where the similiarity ends. They are not the same, sorry.

Prove the other stations traffic in lies like fox does or admitt you do this "a pox on all their houses" so you can feel superior to both sides.

You see the facts are not always in the middle.

If you follow the facts then say where they take you has ZERO credibility then you are a fool.

Being in the middle is NOT some guarntee you are correct on the facts.

Its the lazy mans way of looking at facts

For who, you?

Prove the other stations traffic in lies like fox does or admitt you do this "a pox on all their houses" so you can feel superior to both sides.

If you follow the facts then say where they take you has ZERO credibility then you are a fool.

Why do you watch Fox News?

did you NOT see all the articles I produced?

sure you did but you will pretend those facts dont exsist like you do all day long here

Yes...i read each one of your links. Not ONE of them says that Israelis even "like" obama. Did you even read them???

dear idiot, they were offered as PROOF that your party claims Isreal hates Obama.

now you are pretending that is not why I posted them?

Are you stupid or a liar or both

I'll give ya that one TDM...I misunderstood your post. However.....all those links are the truth. Everything said about Obama and Israel are the truth. Did you see my link? He has a 10% approval rating in Israel! His trip there was all show and so was that medal he received. You do know what approval means don't you? It just proves what YOUR links stated. They aren't just claims, they're truth. Which you wouldn't know if it smacked you in the face!

we have people on this site right now discussing how to make sure the surviving children of sandyhook are hunted by gun nuts all their remainig lives.

Some idiots are idiots

Am I the only one that is tired of seeing Obama on TV?

He's like a bad rerun that never stops!

It seems the most people on this board who watch Fox news is the liberals

and they do it just to bitch about them..how weird is that?

For who, you?

as much as i can stand.

The lies and insanity are deep on that station.

Hell they paid the big bucks in court to make sure they could lie with impunity to their veiwers

For who, you?

You're one of the sheep to whom I refer.

And your multiple responses to my one post prove that.

You're committed to your ideology above all else. You're the lazy one, because you demonstrate absolutely no intellectual curiosity, no interest in challenging your own beliefs. You buy what your "side" says, hook line and sinker, because that is nice & comfy for you.

Believe what you will, not my problem.

remember all those republicans who were falling from sex scandal a few years ago that Fox kept LABELING dems so their veiwers ould think it was dewms going down?

Remember all the LIES about Robmoney was really in the lead and all the other stations were lying?

For who, you?

You're committed to your ideology above all else. You're the lazy one, because you demonstrate absolutely no intellectual curiosity, no interest in challenging your own beliefs. You buy what your "side" says, hook line and sinker, because that is nice & comfy for you.

Hmmmm there seems to be something missing from this post?

lots of OPINION and NO proof that the other stations LIE like Fox does.

could there be a reason you didnt post any facts to prove your claims?

the middle is not a fault default postition.

Go where the facts lead NOT pretend the facts BACK you opinions

as much as i can stand.

Hell they paid the big bucks in court to make sure they could lie with impunity to their veiwers

The question was "why"?

Oh and your "Hell they paid the big bucks in court to make sure they could lie with impunity to their veiwers" statement has been debunked several times by me.

I even provided the court ruling for you to see. and you still stick with this same lie.

Face it, you wouldn't recognize truth if it slapped you upside your head.

Last edited:

For who, you?

You just claimed that the others LIE like Fox does again.

PROOVE your claim.

BTW you cant because Fox is the liar supreme

Pew Study Finds MSNBC the Most Opinionated Cable News Channel By Far

If you’re like most cable news viewers, you probably think the channel you favor has a monopoly on the facts and the other ones are nothing more than a bunch of ranting. In fact, which cable network is the most opinionated is not a matter of opinion. It’s MSNBC.

A full 85% of the Comcast-owned network’s coverage can be classified as opinion or commentary rather than straight news

Pew Study Finds MSNBC the Most Opinionated Cable News Channel By Far - Forbes

as much as i can stand.

As did many other news outlets you silly cow...

Further more, it wasn't about a "right to lie," that itself is a lie. Liar.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120101094156AABdQ7y

Last edited:

You're choosing to cherry-pick my posts, another tactic of the partisan ideologue.

I've never said Fox doesn't make shit up, they do it all the time. They're like watching a Fellini movie. If I cared enough, I could provide a bunch of links to prove it. They have no credibility.

But neither does MSNBC, for another set of reasons. But I know you'll deny that, because of what I describe above.

I hope that's clear enough for you.

That study was based on THREE days only of programming.

Three days right before the sequester.

That is why all the opinion programming on MSNBC at the time.

When you discuss polilcy about WHAT direction is best for the country you are discussing Opinion.

Now that whole time was marked with Congress NOT doing something huh?

How do you report facts on what happened when nothing was happening.

This whole study makes me suspect the poller

You're choosing to cherry-pick my posts, another tactic of the partisan ideologue.

I've never said Fox doesn't make shit up, they do it all the time. They're like watching a Fellini movie. If I cared enough, I could provide a bunch of links to prove it. They have no credibility.

But neither does MSNBC, for another set of reasons. But I know you'll deny that, because of what I describe above.

I hope that's clear enough for you.

more opinion and no facts.

Why is it you keep avoiding giving proof for WHY MSNBC should not be trusted to tell the truth?

I already know.

You have no proof they deserve to be disrespected

Forum List

Back