What Was Fox News Running At Precisely 2:24 PM EST?

You dont get to decide how other countrys feel about your president

His visit was all for show....and so was that so called medal they gave him..........

Obama’s popularity among Israelis has plumbed new depths for an American president since his 2009 visit to Cairo, a gesture aimed at opening a fresh chapter in U.S. relations with the Muslim world. Israeli polls show a meager 10% approval rating for the U.S. president.
Obama visit to Israel mostly symbolic - latimes.com

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Excellent post and another shining example of how fox is nothing but radical right wing propaganda.

It amazes me the number of totally unfounded and blatent lies they get away with. One might think the FCC would step in at some point and force them to say, "All News Presentations Are The Opinion Of Rupert Murdoch."

All news should be uniform and paint the President in the best light, that's what the First Amendment is all about

Excellent post and another shining example of how fox is nothing but radical right wing propaganda.

It amazes me the number of totally unfounded and blatent lies they get away with. One might think the FCC would step in at some point and force them to say, "All News Presentations Are The Opinion Of Rupert Murdoch."

beats reading a copy of media matters talking points, verbatim on air.

just sayin

If so they would be busy with the other networks also.

Don't be a tool.

You got one network blubbering about their competition. this is propaganda ,not news.

The shit stirrers from the left,cry and blubber about the very things they do themselves,but don't have the integrity to even see it let alone admit it.

the obsession with fox news should be considered a mental disorder

they are suppose to stop everything because it's................ THE DEAR LEADER....

blather blather blather

Your the one whos party marched us into WAR on the back of lies.

Your the one who cheered the economy while people like me tried to tell you it was a set up for a CRASH.

Your the one who marches in locked step and come out the other end looking like something that came out of the other end

What lie?

the one that the republicans keep saying about Obama not being liked in Isreal.

No one gave your Bush god this medal

link plz

and, as yet another reminder, I'm not a rep

Obama is the only American president to ever receive this medal. He has made three trips to Israel and in two terms Bush only went twice, no visit during his first term. His father, Bush 41 never went. and Reagan didn't visit at all during his eight years. Bill Cliinton was there numerous times working on his peace accords.

Last edited:
I wonder if the other stations were showing this

[ame=http://youtu.be/U2mT8_hqPI4]Obama meets Abbas as Gazans stage anti-US rally - YouTube[/ame]

the one that the republicans keep saying about Obama not being liked in Isreal.

No one gave your Bush god this medal

link plz

and, as yet another reminder, I'm not a rep

Obama is the only American president to ever receive this medal. He has made three trips to Israel and in two terms Bush only went twice. His father, Bush 41 never went.

This was his FIRST trip to Israel as president. I think when he leaves they should show him the back door like Obama did to Bibi at the White House.

Forum List

Back